• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Ok, I just can't get enough of this been playing this in replay for 2 straight hours. :3

Matu Fatu Gentleman! :3

It's about to hit 1 Million views and it's only been 3 days since the MV was released.

Sir Codin

Some more badass music about viking stuff?

Some more badass music about viking stuff.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Plan B by MUTEMATH

Really cool song that's been stuck in my head for a few days. I really like the part at 3:20. I just wish they had more recognition.

Sir Codin

Anyone here fond of Machine Head?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Skillet- American Noise

Just listening to this.This is a bit softer than alot of Skillet's stuff, but I like it. The new Skillet album (Rise) sounds like it's gonna be pretty good, can't wait for it to come out! Hopefully it's amazing, really want to hear all the songs.

Years

Ahhhh sooooo funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnky! This is the song you wished you danced to at prom.

What's with all this metal/alt/electronic/pop? Where's the R&B you guys!

Years

This song is actually the first of this bands that I have heard and now I can't stop listening to them. It's great for those who like the more classic version of alternative rock whilst still containing some of the more "hard-core" elements found in BVB music.

Sir Codin

When all is said and done, there's no love lost.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
David Guetta - I Can Only Imagine

The music is very good overall though I think it will be much better if Lil' Wayne wasn't in it. xD

Dabid Guetta is really one of the best Dj's ever. :3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
First off JESUS CHRIST I got SO much lag from this thread when I clicked it.

Cruise - Florida Georgia Line feat. Nelly

"Baby you a song, you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise."

I normally hate country, but this remix is good (except...Nelly's part...is just...nevermind). But it's just soooo cute, especially the part I quoted above. And I just like how it sounds. <3 AH! I think that line is so clever and cute. :)

Last edited:
Years
My girlfriend sent me this song 2 months before we got together - and it made me think that she was thinking about her ex >.< gah unnecessary freakout. I like being able to play all the embedded youtubes - it's an amazing playlist we've got here guys =D

K'naan - Hurt me tomorrow

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
PSY - Gentlemen

I've caved and now I'm watching this/listening to this. I don't think it will get as big as Gangnam Style, but it has gotten over 117 million + views in only 4 days so it could. It could still get pretty big though. We'll see.

Brizz

TM87
Years
Nas - Life's a *****
Listening to the "greatest hip hop album of all time". I personally like It Was Written better but Illmatic is still dope.

Life's a ***** and then ya die
It's true

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
This is such a mellow song and fills me with love. PURE 100% NEW ZEALAND, KIWI MATE!

kiwi.jpg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm listening to a radio station over the internet, so I don't really have a choice about what I listen to.

Love and Death - The Abandoning

Memories of listening to this song. {:
Not necessarily positive memories, but still memories.

JohnnyJ773

Wanderer from Cianwood City
Years
Rihianna- Pour it up

Listening to this at work. Shallow as hell but love the way it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back