• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
5. Eevee (G1) > Espeon and Umbreon (G2), Leafeon and Glaceon (G4),and Sylveon (G6)

Name 5 Pokemon that have ridiculous Pokedex entries for whatever reason

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2020
MissingNo. - all the data in Pokedex is ??????????????
Haunter - If you were licked, you will suffer till death.. (Being licked to death... is like the cutest way to die IMO)
Jynx-It seductively wiggles its hips as it walks. It can cause people to dance in unison with it.
Pupitar-It will not stay still, even while it's a pupa. It already has arms and legs under its solid shell.
Slowking- Every time it yawns, SHELLDER injects more poison into it. The poison makes it more intelligent.

CliCliW

Years
MissingNo. - all the data in Pokedex is ??????????????
Haunter - If you were licked, you will suffer till death.. (Being licked to death... is like the cutest way to die IMO)
Jynx-It seductively wiggles its hips as it walks. It can cause people to dance in unison with it.
Pupitar-It will not stay still, even while it's a pupa. It already has arms and legs under its solid shell.
Slowking- Every time it yawns, SHELLDER injects more poison into it. The poison makes it more intelligent.

Hi there! Just a note - please make sure to read the first post containing the instructions. We only name one Pokemon per post (with maybe a little explanation to make up the word count) and allow every other poster to name one too. That said, you did pull up some pretty strange entries, but unfortunately we can only count that as one...

so...

2: Paras' Red and Blue dex entries:
Burrows to suck tree roots. The mushrooms on its back grow by drawing nutrients from the bug host.
I always find those parasitic mushrooms kinda weird in a creepy way.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
4.Gotta go with Drifloon HGSS:

"It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing."

I mean, as a kid, reading that **** was scary as hell! I boxed Drifloon for a year!
And they say "Every kid who Mistakes it as a baloon". He is the Baloon pokemon! That's the species! Why wouldn't i mistake it for a baloon and get kidnapped?!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
I think I'll join in. I think this counts:

5) Garchomp's X/Y Pokedex entry: "It flies at speeds equal to a jet fighter plane. It never allows its prey to escape."

images

Next one: Name 5 Pokemon who can use a move that they shouldn't be able to use (a Pokemon uses a move, and you're like "how is it physically possible for it to use that?") State the Pokemon and the move.

Last edited:

CliCliW

Years
5. Another fan favourite: Doduo and Fly. It's baffling.

Name 5 Pokemon that are super frustrating for some reason or another...

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
1. Blissey.

This Pokemon... snfcwoawnd! Ever tried killing a lvl. 100 Blissey with Leftovers and Softboiled? Not fun!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
2) Pranskter Sableye. Thing's such a pain in the ass with its priority status effects AND priority Recover. And its bulkier than it looks too. If you're not packing something with powerful special attacks, a Fairy type, or a cleric, they can be really annoying.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
4. Avalugg. Dangit that defense is annoying to breach, sure its special defense sucks, but its still a pain.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
focus sash starly and the like. nopenopenopenopenope
always have a ghost pokemon in your team

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Wait, since the person above me forgot to ask a question, I can ask one instead, right?

Name five Pokemon that should always carry a priority move in their moveset. (like Aqua Jet or Mach Punch)

Back