• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
Oh Thanks anyways I was taking a look at your Pokemon you had up. The Lugia from SS I would not mind to trade something for.

pohkeemawn

Da Bo$$
Years
i have a bunch of ev'd pokemon. no event pokemon though. i also have the pokerus virus if you're interested. do you want a female lucario with the pokerus virus? or a lvl 90 tyranitar that is ev'd. blastoise? venusaur? idk i have a bunch of pokemon.

Years
Lol This is hard work too bad we can't just look at each others Pokemon and just check which ones we want and make it easier.

Years
I Have a few 100s all legendary dogs moltres zapdos latias registeel ect.
I wouldn't know how to even start one lol this is my first day on this and I am trying to learn the ropes.

pohkeemawn

Da Bo$$
Years
@live_wire466--what about any of the birds? or anything? i pretty much have every pokemon exept the events and the legendaries from platinum..

@TDow--what about like mesprit or uxie or any of those? cresselia?

Years
@live_wire466--what about any of the birds? or anything? i pretty much have every pokemon exept the events and the legendaries from platinum..

@TDow--what about like mesprit or uxie or any of those? cresselia?

do you have any male versions of these?:

pidgeot
nuzleaf/shiftry
heracross
relicanth
rampardos

or

jolly/timid natured ditto's?

Years
yeah i dont see why not hold on let me get my charger lol
@live_wire466 before i get my platinum do you want the pidgeot?

Back