• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Hm...your username has Umbreon in it. Your signature has the Hoenn legendaries involved.
Hmm...how to relate the two...how to relate the two...GOT IT!

Umbreon is an Eeveelution.
The background of the Hoenn legend battle is kind of a purple, and a purple eeveelution is Espeon. Hence, you are Espeon.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Hahaha. That is a really good one; I never looked at it that way. You my friend, are a genius!

Hm.. well if you wanna get technical like you did in mine then ill try to get technical too. Your username has dark and your avatar is evil Ash so I would have to say Mewtwo. Reason is because the first Mewtwo encounter he was dark hearted and the evil Ash looks like he would try to catch the Mewtwo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Bulbasaur, as it is the first Pokemon I thought up of when looking at your avatar.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2012
When I see your name I think of a cute plant type.
Sooooo I think Cherrim fits you best. :)

Back