• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All!!

Ultimeganium

Schoolboy
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2012
Hello everyone!

I joined a while back to make a quick few trades, but with Black and White 2 coming out soon, I've gone back into my White a lot!

Can't wait to start chatting with you Pokemon fans!!!

Years
Hello there Ultimeganium. Welcome to the Pokècommunity. I'm Rambagos feel free to send me a friend request and VM. I'll be waiting for that. If you can't, tell me and I will send it to you. If anything bothering you, ask to Moderator. Enjoy your stay here. Yoroshiku~

Ultimeganium

Schoolboy
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2012
Hey Rambagos!

I sent you a friend request, thanks for the friendly welcome :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Haylo~ Ultimeganium, welcome back to PC. So, you're a B2W2 fan, eh?

Imma MidnightShine, #1 fan of B2W2, beat that! Even though you've joined earlier than me, you still have a lot of catching up to do if you wanna beat me ^^.

How excited are you for B2W2, I ask? I've already planned out my team, ya know...... Why not try out what PC has to offer? From B2W2 to Other Trivia, you're sure to bump into somethin' that you like~

You wanna chat? You're in luck, I'm a chatty person. You can VM me at my page if you feel like chatting. Friend request? No probs, send one to me anytime. Don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you have any problems here at PC.

See ya later, alligator ~. Wait, you're a Meganium, aren't you? Just kidding ^3^

~Mid

P.S: I'm a trader too. If you wanna trade, VM me any deal & I shall consider.

Last edited:

Ultimeganium

Schoolboy
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2012
Hey MidnightShine, I'll be sure to look around PC!

And yes, I can't wait for Black and White 2! Thanks to you too for the friendly welcome!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Ultimeganium! I'm guessing you like those powerful Meganiums xD? I'm excited for B/W2, the new features and storyline are pretty awesome. I'm really friendly so maybe drop by for a quick chat? ( Only a couple of hours or two talking :P.)

I'll do the basic things now. Check out the main rules and if you want help with any section head over to the PC Adoption Center, that'll certainly help you out. Have fun around PC :D!

Years
Hello everyone!

I joined a while back to make a quick few trades, but with Black and White 2 coming out soon, I've gone back into my White a lot!

Can't wait to start chatting with you Pokemon fans!!!

Hi Ultimeganium, interesting name you have.

I'm Hikari, an Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott fangirl with a blue profile to match.

Since you are excited for B2/W2, like me you should check out the Black 2 & White 2 subforum which should get you covered.

Feel free to VM me and I'm always open for a friend request.

Have a fun time here!

- Hikari10

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Your name actually attracted me. Please tell me you're a fan of Meganiums, because I LOVE MEGANIUMS. actually, I used to be a Meganium lol

Anyways, welcome aboard! Things like that happen to our new members a lot lately. They first join, do one thing, and boom, they leave for a few months or so. And now they come back to just join up and become part of the community. I'll admit that I was like that in the past, and today, I never regret joining! ^_^ PC is by far the best community you will ever join. :D

Maybe someday we'll battle in White, ya? I actually *do* have a Meganium in my team. It's ttly amazing <3

Anyways, have fun here at PC and don't you drift off like last time! See ya around <3

Years
Hiya, welcome to this awesome community! :3

Yeah, I'm very excited for B/W2, honestly; can't believe we're only a few weeks away from the release date here. Maybe I should be like you and get back into my White as a way to "celebrate" B/W2's release, ehe. Unfortunately it's been gathering dust for a few months now. >:

I love your username too! Meganium is adorable, though I love the entire Chikorita line. Grass types are pretty amazing on their own. :D I'll leave the link to the Pokemon Clubs section here, since you might be interested in the clubs they have there! But, of course, it's entirely up to you on where you post.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you've already made a few posts. That's great progress! Definitely stick around, we're really friendly here and love having new people pop in~ <3

Ultimeganium

Schoolboy
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2012
Thanks to all of you for welcoming me to PC!

Yes, the Chikorita - Bayleef - Meganium family are my first, and favourite Pokemons. I love them to death!

Back