• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome Black Dunsparce!

Black Dunsparce

Black is better!
Years
I first discovered Pokemon when Red/Blue Version was released to the United States. I have played just about all the gameboy pokemon games except Diamond & Pearl. At the moment I'm playing Pokemon Leaf Green and am trying to complete the pokedex. My favorite pokemon is Dunsparce and I have already read through the rules.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Black Dunsparce!

You have quite the history of pokemon games going for you! Fortunately, most people here have also had some experience with the first generation games as well =P

Anyway, I do hope you enjoy yourself here at the PokeCommunity. As you can see, there's quite a lot to do, so I'm sure you'll find a section that holds some cool topics that you wish to post on =P

And you've already read the rules! You are a model new member, my friend ^_^

Perhaps I'll see you around the forum sometime. Have fun!

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
Years
Welcome.
I'm not obligated to welcome everyone in PC but I'm making a change in heart.
Welcome neways.
Don't double-post and whot knot.
Mite get shume mods on yor tale.
So yeh,
have fun for me eh?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Hey Welcome to PC!
Hopefully you'll have loads of fun
trying to complete the LG Dex!

Back