• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bored? Lets RP. My treat X3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
What you need to know:

This will be a fantasy RP. You can use 1-2 human characters. Also, you must be fairly knowledgeable with long-formed RPs. We will RP on messenger, since its easier =w=d

Add me? [email protected]

I have no clue where you could ask someone to RP, so I asked here. Pardon me if this isn't allowed. ^^;

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Not to mini-mod or anything, but there's a lot of awesome people in the Roleplay Corner, the forum just under Fanfiction & Writing. Try asking some of the regulars there if you're just looking for a one-on-one chat RP. If you're interested in creating an entire RP thread, check out some of the threads to get a feel for how RPing is usually done on PC.

Beyond that, it might help potential RP partners if you gave us an idea of how you normally RP. As a roleplayer myself (via chats, no less), it's always appreciated if I could get a good feel for the other person -- what their writing style is like, what kinds of things they're into (beyond just the genre -- things like "I like to write about guy-on-guy romance, and these are my kinks"), and even what the plot/world they've created is like to give me a background for the characters they'll be using. Something about their characters themselves always helps as well. Just, you know, more information besides just a one-liner so we can figure out if what floats our boats when it comes to RPs floats yours too and vice versa.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Thanks for the tip!

Well...I tend to be very descriptive for my age, and I usually do RPs that are rated 10+ to 16+. I don't go farther than groping. xD

The scene would take place in a setting like this year, climate like the middle of the US....Uhh...Oh! There aren' big citys for miles and miles, and just villages of around 200 people. Humans don't know that vampires, angels, and the like exist....

My characters? Well, I'll introduce them as I go through the RP :O

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Well...you're better off saying such stuff in that section rather than here then. =p As said the RP sections is for RPs, this is just for discussing writing and general stuff in relation to stories/fanfics and whatnot. Due to that and you might as well make a new thread there with extra info so people know more about said RP idea, going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back