• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

seattles

contemplating.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2018
Welcome to Fairy Tail, where you die and get revive in the power of FRIENDSHIP. welcome back, Gajeel, Juvia, Makarov, etc.

Where your stronger enemies get weak in the face of FRIENDSHIP.

When your very strong enemies where characters would die vs them but didn't because FRIENDSHIP and some random reason or whatever. insert August and Irene here. Along with Zeref.

Then there's b--bs and butts of all teh ladies and accidental intimate skinships between characters.

WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL. insert all the bullsh-t nonsense here.

I'm wondering what the last chapters would be like despite the way the arc went. Crashed and burned.

Years
hoSvsa.jpg

He said the line, it's a wrap guys.

seattles

contemplating.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2018
and so, big bad mighty Acnologia who slayed millions of dragons who could rival Zeref in power is defeated by a one shot power of friendship from Natsu, along with the feelings of friendship of his fellow slayer dragons.

can't say i didn't see this coming.

Years
I'm anxious about what the new chaps will be tho

If it's a future arc where gajeel and levy have a family I will forgive mashima

Years
Yeah honestly I hope the next chapter is a time skip but at least please don't make it like Bleach with an OP demon child

Years
friendship is the only way they ever win their battles.. haha. so i can't say i didn't expect it
i honestly can't picture any other way for them to win, since that's how much i expect it/am used to it. would be nice to see a real fight with tactics but in the end it's friendship powa.

but pls B> gajeel and levy family scene ; ; i didn't even care much for levy originally but this pair is too cute!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Well if this series has taught me anything it's that friendship is the most OP thing in the universe.

K now can we talk about how hype these last few chapters are I really want a timeskip thing where it shows what happens to everyone.

Years
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
I'm not gonna sugarcoat this, I literally cried a little reading the last chapter. Idk about you guys but I've been a fan of this series for so long, that final chapter really got me.

Also what are we even gonna do with this club now? Lmao

I guess the anime will be back but that's next year so it'll be a long time before anything more happens

Years
We could still talk about our faves too! Like has anyones favourite character changed since they joined?

Back