• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Brogan
Looking round, Brogan heard Calnith mention Shinryu digging around...ah well, that was what she had felt under her feet earlier on. It would seem that he had wised up to her and Jack's intentions to do him over and sent his little Pokemon friend on a scouting mission. He was almost as suspicious as she was. What fun this would be. Her eyes flicked down to her Xtransciever when the screen flashed up, a message from Alex. Finally.

'We need to talk. Get somewhere private and call me as soon as you can,' the message read, the tone of urgency relayed even through text on a screen. Frowning slightly, Brogan looked up to Jack and rolled her eyes, gesturing to Calnith and Mackenzie. "Missed the boat on that one I think, we'll have to get him some ot-OH FOR PETE'S SAKE," she yelled angrily, having stepped oddly on her shoe and had the wedge heel turn over, twisting her ankle oddly. Growling angrily, she stamped her foot and stormed out of the cave without even offering an explanation to anybody, limping furiously past Calnith and Mackenzie and not even glancing at them.

Once out of the cave, she looked around and began walking quite normally, picking her way down the Mountain path, looking back and making sure that Jack, Calnith and Mackenzie hadn't followed her. It was clear, she was alone. Finally she made her way to the bottom of the Mountain and tapped into Alex' number, walking off towards the Academy to her Suicune dorm room. As she crossed into the campus, Alex answered on her third time of trying him, she glared down at his face as she swiped her key card and let herself into the block.

"You message me and then you don't answer the phone until the third try? Seriously Alex?" she asked dryly, ignoring Alex as he made some kind of excuse down the line, fiddling around with her card and letting herself back into her room, throwing herself back onto her bed and holding her Xtransciever up above her face.

"...making sure everything checks out. Anyway, I've run the background on the Calnith guy you asked me to run, and it's not very good. In terms of where he comes from, Johto, ran away from his family and travelled Johto before the police hauled him back home – that in itself isn't so much of a problem, kids do it. But there are whispers, and at the moment they are only whispers, that he has some kind of connection with Team Rocket. Now, given the nature of the organisation perhaps, there are no solid trails to follow to connect the two together. But my sources, many and varied as they are, have told me straight out on the record that he has some kind of link to them, no matter how slight it may be you need to be careful around him Brogan. You know that your Father had problems with Team Rocket in the past – don't get too close to this kid for God's sake. Anyway, I need to go, but I'll get on those other names as soon as possible. Remember, red button for security and they'll be right with you," and with that Alex called off, leaving Brogan sat upright, frowning down at her blank Xtransciever.

So...Calnith Sol NeverWind fancied himself as a Rocket did he? Interesting...standing up, she looked at herself in the mirror that covered the whole wall, watching her own face. Alex told her to stay away sure...but she wasn't afraid. If anything, she couldn't wait to get the smack down on him even more now – she'd be planning and looking to exploit every single opportunity to get him. Stupid little boy, playing with the big boys at Team Rocket, thinking he was a tough guy in the gang. Well, her gang was much bigger and much more powerful than Team Rocket – extending over 5 regions, unlimited revenues, the most powerful trainers and Pokemon in their ranks – sure. Let Calnith and his Rocket friends take her on. Striding out of the door and letting it slam closed behind her, Brogan smirked widely whilst adjusting her bag as she made her way out of the dorm, pushing her sunglasses down onto her nose and making her way over to the Academy shop. Oh yes. This would be fun.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Well... yeah I guess that could be a start. But I think we should focus on getting you and Thyme out of here before we go off doing detective work." Mark said.

Snype was thrown off of Duster by a Thundershock. The jolt caused his fur to stick up. Looking at himself, he gave off a playful laugh. "Haha, I'll find a way to stop ya if I have to. But alright I'll relax." Snype said as he layed down on his back. He looked up at Thyme and gave off a small smile. It must have been night by now... "Phew... what a day... you two feeling alright up there?" Snype asked Bri and Thyme.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
(OOC: Duster doesn't know Thunderbolt. She knows the weaker version called Thundershock. :P)

"Well... I guess you're right. I should be released tomorrow, but Thyme will have to stay here for a few days. Maybe I can use that time to get Frost, Bouncy, and Leena as strong as the rest of my team. Then, when Thyme is healed, I guess we could go check around," Bri said quietly. He wasn't sure that was a good idea. After all, when he had run off after Skye, he had gotten hurt. Granted, hurting his leg had been his own fault, but his head was still in the clouds. But, at least he could think again.
"You sound like you were planning to look into this all along... I'm kind of worried I'd only slow you down. I'm not very strong, and I don't move that fast. And... If the nurse is wrong... Then I'll be moving even slower. Anyways, I'm not going to give up. And don't worry Snype. I've calmed down now. I'm fine," Bri said slowly. Thyme turned to Snype.
"Um... Yeah. I'm fine," Thyme said. She was fine. Her head was still spinning, both from the medicine and from Snype, and her heart was still racing, but she was ok.

Megaman765

Years
((ooc: Alright I fixed that bit o3o))

"Yeah... since the beedrill attack I've gotten a bit more suspicious. If I have to skip classes to look into this thing then I will... Aw comon don't worry about slowing me down! I perfer to takes things slow anyways! If anything that'll be anything but a hindrance." Mark said.

"Well that's good to hear... um..." Snype was still emberessed by the whole scene. Did he really like Thyme though? It could have been the influence of attract... he might have ended up doing the same to any other Pokemon if they did that. No he was sure it wasn't just attract doing this... But he was still curious as to why Thyme had felt this way for Snype... "S...S...So Leena! What's it feel like having a trainer now? Got more plans to give some folks a good scare?" He asked.

Years
The trip was cut short or so it had seen as Brogan had decided to go back to her dorm after their plan of pranking Calnith was figured out, or that was how Jack saw it. "No need to be up here" Jack mummbled as he walked out of the cave signalling to his pair of pokemon to follow. Blaze couldn't stop looking angrily at Calnith and his pokemon as he followed Jack out of the cave. When they reached back down to the courtyard an idea sprung in his head as he saw all the battles taking place around him.

Jack ran off to his dorm and quickly changed his clothes, he was now wearing a plain red shirt, black skinny jeans and some low tops and he quickly ran down back to the courtyard with a big smile on his face. "Calling all good trainers!!" Jack shouted as some eyes started looking in his direction wondering what this was all about. Blade stood there silent but prepared as if he knew exactly Jack had planned, while Blaze was just jumping up and down showing his readiness for any situation. "So I'm looking for some challengers, anyone?" The place was quiet mostly mumbling and whispers until one trainer stepped up a fellow Entai Dorm member.

The guy was tall and skinny just like the Sudowodo he had beside him "Lets go!" He shouted with a weird demented look in his eye. Blade stepped out unto the field and observed closely as the Sudowodo waddled on as well. There was a sheer look of determination on both trainer and pokemon alike. Jack wasn't going to lose anymore fights while on the island that was his new goal.

Nideous

Years
Bri nodded. He was glad Mark was willing to go slow. That was good. He would be able to keep up.
"Yeah... But skipping classes? Really? I'm not to sure about that. I like a few of the classes... But, if that's what we have to do, then I'm fine with it. Someone has to make sure this school is safe, and the grown-ups don't seem to be doing anything. We've only been here four days, and already half of my friends have almost died," Bri said. He set the book down, and marked the page. This was way to weird. He wanted to make this school a better place, but he was scared. But then he remembered seeing Selene and Skye in really rough condition, and that boosted his resolve. He had to try. And, if he didn't, he knew Mark would still go on without him. That was a terrible thought. What if Mark got hurt. Bri would know that he might have been able to prevent it by helping him with this. He had to do something.

"Hmm... I like having a trainer! Brian is going to be so much fun! Oh... Wait... I promised I wouldn't scare him anymore... Anyways, I don't have anymore plans to scare anyone right now. Let things calm down and people relax, and then right when they've forgotten, bam! Get them again! So, I'm going to let everyone be, for the moment," Leena said with a laugh. Thyme was too lost in her own thoughts to care what Leena was saying. Why was she feeling this way? She's never felt like this about anyone! Had Attract somehow backfired? She didn't think so. She knew she could use it perfectly. After all, she didn't get like this everytime she used it on a male pokemon. But, why did she feel like this? She came to the conclusion that either she liked Snype, which she didn't know what had caused that, or that these medicines were messing with her head. That could be it. She'd simply have to wait until she was lucid again. If she still felt this way, then she would know she really did like Snype. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted that to happen or not. But, why not? She thought she could trust him. After all, he knew her darkest secret. And it didn't seem to bother him. Could that have something to do with it? Maybe. But... There was more to it than that. Wasn't there? She hoped there was.

Megaman765

Years
"Heh, Well, I'm not exactly up for Skipping classes either. If I have to resort to that though I will." Mark said. "...Well, maybe they are doing something and we just don't know about it... I'm sure something like this wouldn't just pass by. Guess we'll just have to see eh?"

"Hehe, Well that would make sense! Just lemme know when you wanna go off and prank a few more people! I'm game for a little excitement every so often!" Snype said happily. "Gotta try not to Bri next time though. Thyme will kill me if I try that again!" That or use Attract but after what happened before, He wasn't sure if Thyme would want to do that kind of method to exactly "punish" Snype... though he did get fairly emberessed by it and still wasn't a big fan of being influenced by the move.

Nideous

Years
"Yeah, I guess so. By the way, what happened to the others? I haven't seen them around... But then again, I've kind of been busy here," Bri said with a slight yawn. Man, what a day he's had. Wow... He was really tired. He debated putting Leena back in her ball and going to sleep. No, even if she scared him while he was sleeping, he rather enjoyed leaving his pokemon out while he slept, or relaxed, or did whatever. It made he and his pokemon grow closer, and he also felt safer with them watching over him. It was a good feeling. He held Thyme and Bouncy close.
"Yeah! I'll definately let you know! You have all the best ideas! Mwehehehe!" she said, breaking out into her ghostly squeal of a laugh. Bri jumped a little and she looked apologetic, so Thyme let it slide.
"Yeah... I will. Brian doesn't need anymore issues," Thyme mumbled. She gazed over at Snype and shook her head. She sighed and curled up. Maybe she'd have a new understanding in the morning.

(OOC: That's one confused little snivy. :3)

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
Sighing with relief as Valorie approached, Sel grinned as Dragonair flew over to Valorie and her other Pokemon seemed to perk up considerably - ha, she figured she'd explained herself pretty well to them...perhaps they just didn't understand properly, either that or they just had a deep dislike for her now. Which was understandable sure, she had sent her own Pokemon to paralyse and split them up, but only because it was what was best! They couldn't dislike her for that...right..?

"Yeah...there was a bit of an altercation with your Pokemon...umm," Selene began to explain to Valorie after she had healed them of their paralysis and Trapinch had reunited with them. "They kind of...launched at each other after you left, and they were okay! but...I figured they could end up hurting each other just fighting without instruction like that so I kind of...got Ryan to paralyse them...but only to help!" she finished somewhat lamely, hand reaching up to rub the back of her neck awkwardly.

Luckily, before Valorie could respond - either by decking Selene or by waiving the whole thing - they were interrupted by a pair of girls...twins? Yes, a pair of twins, who strode up to them confidently, whatever they said was muffled beyond comprehension by the thick scarves they wore tied around their mouths as they stopped in front of Valorie and Selene, gesturing to them both. Wrinkling up her face in confusion, Selene's eyes narrowed at the girls and she shook her head.

"Wha-I'm sorry, I don't hear you," she said, pointing to her ears as though their sight was as poor as their speech. One nodded, unwrapping her scarf and holding out her Pokeball.

"Sorry about that - we wish to battle you both! Your Pokemon look awesome - shall we say a doubles battle, 3 Pokemon each?" the girl challenged firmly, a glint in her pale blue eyes that made Selene laugh - woah! This could be fun - she and Valorie had battled against each other sure, but they'd never battled together before...

"I'm up for it!" she said enthusiastically, turning to Valorie with a wide smile. "This could be amazing! I just know we'd make an epic team!" she implored, grasping one of Valorie's hands as she prayed that her friend would accept the challenge.

Brogan
Emerging from the shop with her bag bulging with new TMs and fancy goods - it didn't provide the same high as searching the rails at Chanel or stepping out in a new pair of Manolos but still, it was all she could hope for here - Brogan smiled slightly as she noticed Jack had returned from the Mountain and was currently challenging some kid with a Sudowoodo.

She started, remembering that she should be limping but doubting that Jack even remembered, she limped over to one of the benches and waved her fingers at Jack not even sure if he had noticed or not - he was so focused and determined in battle...it was unusual for Brogan to not be noticed even when the one giving the attention was otherwise occupied but whatever, she shook it off with a dismissive huff and rested her chin on her hand, ready to watch the battle unfold. Not that she figured the eventual conclusion would be anything other than a win for Jack but even so, it could be interesting to watch.

Megaman765

Years
Mark got up from his seat and looked down at Snype. Snype quickly jumped onto Mark's shoulder. The lot of them all seemed really tired. Perhaps it was time to head back to the dorm and hit the hay. "Sel and Val went off on a little adventure. That's as much as I know, I dunno where the others went." Mark said. "I think me and Snype should head on back to our Dorm. It's kinda getting late. I'll be back tomorrow before classes start!" Mark said as he walked out the door.

Snype waved to the Pokemon around Bri. "I'll chat with all of ya later!" Snype said. He looked at Thyme again and gave off a smile as Mark headed out the door. As they reached the main lobby, Mark looked at Snype with a Smirk.

"Wow Snype, you sure are a charmer!" Mark said. Snype hit Mark on the side of the head playfully and they both let off a laugh. Walking outside of the Pokemon Center, Mark noticed a battle unfolding nearby. Jack was fighting some other kid. He also saw Brogan sitting down on one of the benches. He wasn't sure if he was up for battling right now though but he may as well watch the battle before heading back.

Nideous

Years
"If you don't come see me soon I'll never forgive!" Thyme said quietly as they left. Bri yawned and looked at her.
"Who, Snype? You really like him don't you?" Bri said. Thyme looked at him, wondering what he meant by that.
"You bet she does!" Duster said happily, and she and Leena cracked up while Thyme glared at them.
"That's fine. Snype's really nice. I'm happy for you Thyme. And so is Duster, but she just likes to tease. I think he likes you too," Bri said. Thyme glanced up at him.
"Really?" she asked. Bri nodded and leaned back. Thyme smiled at this. Bri pondered what had happened. He had known that she liked him in her own way the whole time, but being confronted by him while he was under Attract had drawn it out of her. Or, maybe not. His understanding of pokemon was great, but his understanding of girls was terrible. And this was a time where Thyme was more like a girl than a pokemon. Well, it would all work out. He had to focus on getting better. Then he had to focus on getting stronger. But that was tomorrow. For now, he took his antibiotic, ate the nasty hospital food the nurse brought in after Mark left and thought healing thoughts. Though that last part probably didn't help.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith:

Colossus then floated the hole that Shinryu had made and gestured for his master and friend to follow. Calnith then smirked as he watched Brogan and Jack leave the cave oh well they would be missing out on probably a really strong pokemon.

"So do you want to go to the other side of this wall and figure out what's over there?" Calnith asked Mackenzie with a smile on his face. He really hated all this smiling crap but knew if he wanted to have some real fun he would have to play with some emotions even if it means faking some himself.

Vincent:

Vincent had finally made it to the Icy Plains with Blitz walking beside him. He looked around and saw nothing but snow and ice. The two walked for a bit but soon got stopped by a Sneasel.

"Blitz let's go flamethrower!" Vince ordered. His Charmeleon the let out a Flamethrower that took the Sneasel out in one hit. "Hmp easy," He said as he kept walking.

They eventually reached a large froze lake with some trees with snow on it nearby. Vince and Blitz sat at the edge of the lake, Luna took a stick and started drawing the snow.

"Blitz we've got to get stronger not just you guys my pokemon me also I've got to train with you," Xack said as he heard a noise not far behind him. It was a Snover that was playing in the snow not far from them. Once it caught eye of Blitz however it let out a powerful Blizzard attack blowing Blitz and his trainer back. Vince couldn't help but laugh he felt happier pokemon battles will do that to him. He quickly got back up along with Blitz as the Snover jumped at his Charmeleon with his arm glowing green. Blitz let out a large Flamethrower sending the Snover flying.

"Ow!" A female's voice cried as Vince and Blitz heard a loud thud. "Oh no Snowy what happened?!" The voice said as Blitz and Xack walked over to the source. It was a brunette girl around his age checking her Snover kneeling on the ground next to a Abomasnow.

"You did this didn't you with that dang fire lizard!" The girl growled as she glared at Blitz. "I won't let you get away with that let's get him Abomasnow!" The girl said as her large ice pokemon began charging at Blitz.

"This looks like fun," Vince said to his Charmeleon smiling.

Megaman765

Years
As Mark sat down on the grass to watch the battle unfold, Len broke out of his Pokeball. He hadn't been out and about in awhile... He gave off a sheepish grin to Snype. Snype simply stared at him nervously. "...What?" Snype said. Len gave off a cheerful laugh. "Hehe! Snype you dog you! I know you liked her!" Len said cheerfully. Snype gave off a nervous blush. "Sheesh! Not so loud!" Snype said. "You were watching all of that?"

"Yep! Can't believe all it took was Attract to really get you both going! Comon admit it! You liikkkeee her! Even if you aren't under Attract!"
Len said. Snype scratched his head nervously and gave off a small chuckle. He simply nodded to Len. "Hard to explain why really... She's as cold as ever, but to me it seems different for most cases. Though I guess I can hang out with her a bit more tommorow eh?" Snype said. "Now if only Mark over here would make some progress with his little lovelife he's trying to get started! Sheesh the girl of his dreams is off on an adventure for petes sake!"

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
MacKenzie's Post

MacKenzie glanced over her shoulder. Apparently Brogan and Jack had left. Huh. That was a shame. Oh well. She supposed she would handle herself. She couldn't help but wonder though. When was the last time she had actually faced a strong pokemon in the wild around here?

"Yeah!"

MacKenzie proceeded to move on over and hop into the hole. When she landed, she noted her feet were starting to hurt. One of the downsides to wearing sandals, she supposed. She wasn't going to say anything though. Being in pain wasn't cool. Therefore she didn't let it show whatsoever.

Meanwhile, she began to move through the hole, mildly eager to see where this was all going.

HunterZero

Years
Vincent:

"Blitz watch out and counter with a Dragon Pulse!" Vince exclaimed as the ice pokemon went charging past him. The Abomasnow went for a Grass Hammer attack but Blitz dodged it and used a Dragon Pulse which seemed to do little to nothing.

"Hehe it seems your weak little Charmeleon only got lucky when it beat my Snover!" The girl squawked laughing at Blitz. Blitz glared at the girl when she said this how dare she say that he only won because of luck he was a great fighter.

"Char!" Blitz roared as he let out a powerful flamethrower that engulfed the Abomasnow. The Abomasnow still standed strong but was weakened intensely, it just tried to shake it off.

"Earth Quake show that Charmeleon we're boss!" The girl cried as she jumped on and down.

"Blitz jump up in the air and use a Dragon Pulse straight down to avoid the Earthquake!" Vince ordered. As he watched Blitz do what he wanted to be done Vince could feel the earth shake beneath his boots almost knocking him off his balance. "Now use Flamethrower!" He added. The Abomasnow tried to avoid the fire attack but was engulfed in flames.

"Oh no!" The girl cried as she watched her Abomasnow fall to the ground. "I'm going to get my older brother on you!" She growled as she returned her pokemon and ran off.

"Geez man I'm not having a break," Vince said as he knelled down and petted Blitz. "Good job man heal up some," He added as he used a potion on Blitz. He then waited for this older brother to come.

Calnith:

Calnith had noticed that Mackenzie was wearing sandals that must not be comfortable. "Hey if your feet are hurting cause of what you're wearing can get a ride on Colossus it would be happy to help," He said as his Metang flew to the ground next to Mackenzie awaiting to see if she was going to sit upon his head.

Calnith kept walking though they would catch up soon anyway. As he reached the other side of the whole he was surprised to see a Aggron and a Tyranitar fighting in the middle of a circle of Arons, Larions, Larvitars and Pupitar.

"What a treat we get to crash this party," Calnith said smirking as he looked to his Gabite who was watching. "Now Shinryu get ready to use a Earthquake," He added as his pokemon shook its head.

Dawn

Years
MacKenzie's Post

MacKenzie glanced at Calnith. Sure, her feet actually did hurt, but who was she to admit it? She casually shrugged her shoulders and shook her head, continuing to follow the hole to it's end. Of course, when she peaked out she was surprised to see a group of Larvitar and Aaron surrounding a... Tyrannitar and Aggron?! MacKenzie went still. She had thought /her/ plan was dangerous, but this was a death wish. There was absolutely no doubt in her mind that both of those huge pokemon were faster, stronger, and more durable than anything she could possibly dish out. Especially Tyrannitar, who she knew didn't reach that stage of the evolutionary chain until they were /very/ powerful. And what was that about an earthquake? They were underground! An earthquake could easily cause a tunnel to collapse! Was this literally suicide, or did it just look like it?

"Calnith... What are you doing??"

She spoke after having taken in what she was seeing. As she spoke she would glance at Calnith again, a skeptical look on her face. She didn't think any amount of stragetic battling would be enough to take down this sort of threat.

HunterZero

Years
Calnith:

Calnith looked at Mackenzie at first with a annoyed look. Who was she to question him he knew exactly what he was doing, if he were to use Earthquake and center the attack around the area with the Tyranitar and Aggron the rocks would only fall on them and besides the attack was super effective to both of them so that was an added bonus. He also had Croagunk and other pokemon that all had super effective attacks to the two large pokemon so he wasn't all that concerned. He really wanted the Tyranitar, fine he would come back some other time.

"Fine you're right what was I thinking I could have trapped us in here and even worse probably might even injure you and I don't want that," He said with a smile. His eye twitched when he said that this whole be nice to these people was getting on his nerves. He then turned back as he felt Shinryu tug on his pants.

"What............," Calnith eyes widened as he noticed that the Tyranitar had noticed them, and he didn't look happy. The full evolved pokemon then opened its mouth and a ball of orange red energy began to form. It then let loose a Hyper Beam attack towards them. It flew right past Calnith and Shinryu and headed right towards Mackenzie.

Colossus in a flash threw itself in front of her and used his own Hyper Beam. There was a large explosion knocking Calnith back and almost down a hill toward the Tyranitar and Aggron but Shinryu grabbed a hold of him before that happened. As the smoke cleared it seemed Colossus took the entire blast trying to protect Mackenzie. Why? Colossus always seemed heartless like Cerberus, he only cared for his master but this girl seemed to deem worthy of Colossus' protection. The Metang the floated right into the wall of the hole the came from and slid to the ground knocked out.

Instead of focusing its attention on them the Aggron figured this would be the best time to attack so it collided with the Tyranitar. Calnith took this opportunity to gesture for his pokemon to get the hell out of there.

"I'm real sorry about this but I think it's time we left before they decided to come at us again," Calnith said sounding almost as if he cared, as he ran up to his Metang and returned it. He then stood by the hole with his pokemon and awaited Mackenzie's action.

Vincent:

"Hey are you the jerk who beat my little sister!" A boy a little older than Vince yelled.

"Yeah I am and what of it?" He asked as Blitz let out a small puff of flames. The boy then tossed to pokeballs in the air letting out a Sealeo and a Weavile.

"Let's have a double battle right now against my strongest pokemon," The older brother growled as he flipped his brown hair. The boy was a little shorter than Vince and was also a lot skinnier. Xack then let Terra out of his pokeball and figured this battle would go nicely.

"Alright then let's see if you've learned this move Terra, Dig!" Xack ordered. His Drilbur then dug a hole in the earth. "Blitz Flamethrower on the Weavile!" He added. As the Flamethrower came at the Weavile it jumped right out of the way and used a Shadow Ball attack. Blitz dodged the attack and used Flamethrower again this time hitting the Weavile.

Terra then popped out of a hole in in front of the Weavile uppercutting it. "Now Terra back in the hole and Blitz use Flamethrower!" Luna ordered. Before the Weavile could get to Terra the Drilbur went back into the hole and the Flamethrower attack engulfed the Weavile. Vince figured that it would be the end of the Weavile the Sealeo had jumped in the way of most of the attack.

"This do this," The boy growled as his pokemon charged at Vince's.

"Alright!" Vince roared!

Dawn

Years
MacKenzie's Post

MacKenzie looked back up to notice Tyrannitar preparing an attack. That just figured. When Metang moved in front of her MacKenzie just sort of went blank. An explosion soon sent a shockwave that knocked her flat on her back. She groaned and stood back up. That had hurt quite a lot, but she wasn't one to let pain get to her if she could help it. She adjusted her disheveled hat.

"Right.."

She then moved to walk back out of the hole from where she had come. Her head hurt, and her back didn't feel that great, but she was walking mostly normally despite it.

Nideous

Years
Brian pulled Thyme closer and looked up at Volca.
"Aren't you guys worried about Skye?' he asked them finally. He didn't mean anything rude by it, but Volca and Rama had been spending a lot of time in here as opposed to their trainer. Bri was a little confused, because he knew that you'd have to pry his own pokemon away from his side with a crowbar. Even Frost and Leena. Frost was now wandering around the room, climbing all over everything, and finally settling on top of a cabnet on the wall out of sight from everyone but Volca. Leena was in the wall somewhere, but she soon floated back into the room. Thyme yawned and lay her head down, and Bri pulled the book close and continued reading. He was getting tired as well. But he wanted to read. Soon, he lay his head back and was asleep soon enough.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Volca shrugged, guessing the kid's Pokemon would tell him. "Course we're worried. But bein' in there ain't gonna fix him. B'sides, he's used to this stuff by now. He's got Ellie to be supportive and stuff anyway." Rama snickered, leaving the room.

Meanwhile, Skye heard his Xtransciever go off and inwardly sighed, clicking it on. "Cuh-ham."

"Nice greeting," remarked his older brother with a slight scowl. "Good thing you answered this time. I would have called Mom if you hadn't this time."

"Luh-hove you too," Skye mumbled irritably. Ellie snorted from on his head, waving a paw at the older male. Rama reappeared in the room, snickering maniacally. Skye massaged his throat and then managed a smile. He couldn't feel anything. Well that meant something.

"Aw, you in a mood?" Cameron teased, miming ruffling his hair. Skye laughed softly, amusedly. Stupid Cam. Pala squeaked, calm now, popping her head up into Cam's vision. The male pretended to flee. "Ah, rabid polar bear!" He squinted. "Oh never mind. It's cute." Pala squeaked. She understood that. "Did you use a Pokeball for this one bro?" Skye shook his head and Cam sighed. "You're going to have to sometime. You can't have all your Pokemon uncaptured. Someone will find out. That Cubchoo's a baby and Rama hates his Pokeball, you've said. Once they evolve, they will have to be like other Pokemon. People don't like large Pokemon out for no reason."

"Hey Skye tell your oblivious moron of an elder human I refuse to evolve unless I gotta," Rama muttered irritably, padding gently to lay at the foot of the bed.

"Ih-hit's nuh-hot luh-like it-it-it's illegal," Skye pointed out. This was one of the few things the brothers could never agree on.

"Not in Unova, but even I'm not sure about everywhere else Skye." Cameron sighed. "Let's drop this. Why are you in a hospital bed?"

"Guh-hosts," Skye answered. "Theh-hey attacked muh-me." That whole thing bothered him. Ghosts pranked, working with the Dark-types to cause mischief. But… they had seemed so angry and full of… he didn't want to say hatred because he didn't think that was it. But that had been an attack full of hostility and even the Psychic types had gotten in on the action. Skye winced. He was going to have nightmares tonight.

Cameron frowned. "You're serious?" Receiving a nod, the man shook his head. "Odd… was that the first attack?"

"Oh-hone of meh-meh-meh-many," Skye mumbled. "Yuh-hou duh-duh-hon't knuh-k-k-knuh-know suh-homething duh-ho you?"'

Cam shrugged. "Kid, I heard about it from Cynthia. I told you what she told me. But… I got a guess at least."

"Ih-hit was ih-ih-intentional," Skye finished, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. His brother was suspicious of the government he had his fingers in. It was the only reason he didn't go take another Championship title: he thought he'd get roped up in politics again.

"It wouldn't surprise me if the Pokemon were intentionally led to be hostile to trainers. Wouldn't it force the trainers to think under pressure, grow stronger, all that nonsense?"

"Suh-ho whuh-hat if it do-do-does?" Skye challenged. "Suh-Suh-so whuh-whuh-what if-if-if ih-hit is? Whuh-hat cah-can you duh-do Cam? Yuh-hou ah-are the one huh-who reh-reh-refused the poh-poh-politics. Theh-hey won't lih-listen to you."

"They'll listen to Lenora! Or Juniper-"

"Huh-Who are a puh-puh-part oh-hof this," the younger cut in. "Ih-hit duh-hoesn't matter huh-how uh-or why uh-uh-or eh-eh-eh-eh-" Oh he hated this. "any of thah-hat. Wheh-he juh-hust have tuh-to kee-kee-keep luh-hearning ah-hand suh-hurviving if nuh-need be. Theh-here's nuh-hothing eh-anyone can do."

Cameron glared at his brother a second before sighing. "I hate when you're right." Skye shrugged. He was tired now. Talking made him exhausted, especially when he had to raise his voice even the slightest. "Anyway, you need your rest. Anything else before I go hunt my stupid Jolteon?"

Skye winced at the thought of the spiky Electric Pokemon before nodding. "Theh-here's a Houghton-Tuh-Taylor ah-hat the skuh-school."

"The younger one?" Cam inquired. He had met her once, at a party. She had been snobbish as only a rich girl could. She probably thought she had been perfectly polite and charming though. Those people usually did. He had met her sister a couple times and they had actually had interesting conversation then, once he got over his reflexive dislike. They did not seem related. At the nod, he sighed. "You've already gotten on her bad side right?" His brother nodded and he grinned. "That's my little brother. I'd tell you be careful but… nah. Show her what happens when you mess with a genius."

"I'm nuh-not-"

"Hey, Juniper picked you to make this, not me, not any of the other kids. You're the one who will tell the stories, the legends. You were picked to find the talent and watch it and listen to the Pokemon. This may be a side-trip but it's gonna help. You are good Skye; elsewise I'd have kept quiet about this. But you need to get better and you know that now. Good night, tear that girl to pieces, and get better. Oh, and tell Leanne to leave me alone!" Cameron saluted and ended the call. Skye sighed and sank into the bed. Pala had fallen asleep. Ellie peered down at him from his head.

"Skye?" The boy didn't answer. He wished he had his brother's endless confidence. He wished he could believe he was useful. There was no way anything he found would be used in the new Pokedex system. Also, there was no way he would ever get good enough for a legendary-a mirage Pokemon- to ever speak to him. Skye knew that. He wanted to try but… if this was how he ended up from an ambush… this was impossible. He didn't have much choice but to try though. Rama watched the boy fall quiet, both in thought and in exhaustion.

(Selena if that was bunnying or going too far earlier with Cameron, let me know :))

Back