• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yupp, it's within the limits. Remember to just keep this thread for signature checking or questions however, try not to get off topic. I'm assuming you're just checking now however.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
I like how signatures can be larger now.
However, the scrolling option can be irritating.
For example, when I scroll through a thread, I sometimes get stopped by a signature.
Not terrible, I just have to remember to keep my cursor to the side.
:cer_smile:

Years
How is mine? I thought it was fine but want to be sure >: (it gets bigger/smaller depending on what layout style you use so it never stretches pages iirc)

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Just making extra-sure that mine is within limits, because I'm getting that scrollbar. I looked at what BP said about it, but since I have no idea what an invisible space unicode character is, I'm not sure if I actually used one or not. D:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Your signature is fine, there's just an issue with some styles with it appearing.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Ok,after reciving another disabled signature I decided to ask if it alrightI'm blind sometimes and can't read wellI had to reduce the size but I'm guessing it's alright.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
The writing looks a bit cramped, but yeah, your sig is looking fine to me now!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Ahem... well, maybe I should get my sig checked again, since I just dumped the old format completely. :P

(Note: Firefox is borked)

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It looks amazing Twigs, but within the limits!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I have been inactive for a while so forgive me my ignorance, but I have a question regarding the height of my signature.
Noticing the appearance of an odd scrollbox in my signature (while posting in the D.Gray-man fanclub) , I came to this thread and read that a scrollbox would appear whenever your signature exceeds the height of 350px.
I'm not a CSS wizz, but I checked several times and my signature was under 300 pixels.
The CSS-DIV height is 294 pixels, and the padding is 0, text size is 9 (used to be 10) pixels (though I doubt that contributes to the overall size of the CSS when it's in the rectangle).
I'm using the theme Route 167.

Could someone please help me out?

Thanks in advance~

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
That's just a bork some of the styles have with this, your signature is still within the limits. Although I do believe I heard somewhere if you put in an invisible space unicode (alt+255) between your final div tag and the center tag, it remedies it. Maybe you could try that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back