• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
5/10 - Don't know who

Yeah, I kind of have a liking towards thicker borders. Its only 2px, but I guess for something as small as 135x135, it is a lot.

The "texture" over is in my liking. I've been playing with icons and photoshop latley, trying to pick up things. So maybe something similar with less texture will be made. Who knows :p

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Nice! I like style and the colors, and how it's kind of erased with a splatter brush. Great job!

9/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
3/10

The focal point is much too large for my tastes, and it seems like there's been nothing done to it other than cropping/possibly resizing it. It also looks kind of weird being a non-square size. I mean some avvies can be rectangular or some other shape and still look good, but this one sure as heck doesn't.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Oh come on, there's something called being nice ya know.

Anyway, 6/10. The quality isn't the best and you can tell it's a pic from the anime, which, to me is kinda bad. And it'd also a little dark, but other than that it is a nice pic and fit's nicely with you'r sig. :) So 6.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
^If you want I can always help you with an icon, maybe finding/cropping out one

Safebooru/Gelbooru has a good amount of images to use
(I already rated your icon)

I got a new icon! Do any of you know what Pokemon the gijinkas suppose to be? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back