• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And a hello to you.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Well hiya! I'm Kylie! ^^ Welcome to the Pok?Community! =3 Please read & obey the rules, and have fun. If you want help or just to talk...
PM me: Click the banner in my sig, or click my username and select the private message option from the dropdown menu.
MSN or email me: [email protected]
AIM me: darkpikachu11
~Kylie

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Me2NiK said:
In accordance to the rules, I will say but one word.

Hi.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
Welcome to here!

Be sure to visit the move sets section

PM me if you have anything to say

PS: Download net battle

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Me2NiK said:
In accordance to the rules, I will say but one word.

Hi.
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Me2Nik! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back