• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you going to eat for x-mas?

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
We are also eating a ham which is so disgusting! Turkey is a tradition and now we have to eat ham! Well I shouldnt be complaining at least I have food unlike some poor people.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Um... more a question of "What did you EAT for Xmas" for me... *throws up*

Well...

About three slices of ham, two chicken legs, three potatoes, a plate of popcorn, date pudding, ice cream [vanilla], two chocolate bars, some potato chips, some red and orange lollies, vegemite toast [breakfast], apple juice, water, lemonade, *racks memory*... and it's quarter to five in the afternoon. XD I feel sick.

XD

~DP

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I have a wierd kinda Americanized hispanic family. We usually have the ususal ham/turkey and dressing with tamales, chips and queso kinda stuff...

Back