• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Alright, that could be like a little birthday present for me because mine is the 19th next month! :D

Servine7

grass type lover
Years
First off i think everybody should give this guy praise because this is coming out to a great hack! what else can you ask for? follows the manga directly it's you like your reading it!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
The new screen shots are getting me more and more excited for beta 4!!! Best back I've played so far, keep up the good work!!!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finished the SAFARI ZONE chapter (added images), now starting the VICTREEBELL RITUAL Chapter. Due to the time limit of the SAFARI ZONE and the insignificance of the chapter itself in the manga, the SAFARI ZONE chapter and the VICTREEBEL RITUAL CHAPTER would be an optional chapter. Therefore, players doesn't need to complete it to progress along with the plot. Obviously, you'll receive goodies if you play the chapter.

Me and my partner couldn't find a way to add extra evolution to EEVEE without the rom corrupting. Therefore, my plan is, in order to evolve your EEVEE to Glaceon or LEAFEON, you would need to evolve EEVEE to either VAPOREON, FLAREON, UBMREON, ESPEON or JOLTEON first. View Evolution change for more details

The new screen shots are getting me more and more excited for beta 4!!! Best back I've played so far, keep up the good work!!!

Thanks.

Last edited:

Blueizback

Lonely Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
Still can't wait for the next beta. Btw, will i have to start the game again or can i go on with my current team from the last beta, by patching the new beta on the old one ? (uhhh.. i just became a psyduck..)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Still can't wait for the next beta. Btw, will i have to start the game again or can i go on with my current team from the last beta, by patching the new beta on the old one ? (uhhh.. i just became a psyduck..)

I didn't change the flag from previous for the last patch. So I think this time, you can continue on with your save file. However, I can't guarantee that it wouldn't be glitchy as hell.

In addition, whenever you patch, you always have to patch onto a clean rom. Otherwise, it would be glitchy.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Minor graphical glitch in beta 3 would be the Arbok in Fuschia city when it turns around it looks dead ;)

and the "Kabuto" in the safari zone display is a charmander walking on water :p

Not sure how hard it is to fix, nor is it game changing, just thought I'd mention them.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Minor graphical glitch in beta 3 would be the Arbok in Fuschia city when it turns around it looks dead ;)

and the "Kabuto" in the safari zone display is a charmander walking on water :p

Not sure how hard it is to fix, nor is it game changing, just thought I'd mention them.

No problem, that's becuz Fuchsia city wasn't meant to be playable in beta 3.

Finished the entire SAFARI ZONE SAGA for good.

Also updated the Secret of Joy Chapter. Take a look in the Bonus Chapter section.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Starting the Fossil Hunt Chapter. Remapped the entire Route between Lavender Town and Fuchsia City. Diglett Cave is now located at route 13.

Completely finished the Fossil Hunt Chapter. Starting Molten Magmar Chapter

Uploaded new screenshots for the Molten Magmar chapter.

O.O shadow moves!? are you planning on adding shadow pokemon into the game too!?!?

No, the moves are included merely for fanservice. Furthermore, it's also because I have remaining slots leftover for those moves.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Nearly finished Molten Magmar chapter. Just need to fix up some script. Screenshots added. I've changed the plot a bit for that chapter. In the manga, Red simply fight the Magmar, in the game, you'll need to go into the burning museum to rescue a girl from the Magmar.

Completely finished the Molten Magmar chapter, screenshots uploaded, and Jessie, James and Meowth debut.

Started Deep Sea Search Chapter. Screenshots uploaded.

Added 2 new videos for beta 4.

Last edited:

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
So Jessie, James and Meowth have finally made an appearance. How about making an optional event in which they'll try to steal player's Pika (if he has one in his team of course)? They always try to do the same with Ash's Pikachu in vain. It's just my idea though xD

Back