• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
Zenus, what website do we go to for iSketch? There are a few on google >_>

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
We all know who wants to be your princess, Bear.

I wish I could play iSketch, but my computer doesn't like it. :(

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
omg. does anyone else have sleep problems like me? ;; I want to sleep but fffff I go to sleep so late it's driving me insane. I mean I love staying up but I also like having a good sleep. I end up waking at like 11ish and it screws up my whole day. I like a fresh start so that I have more time to do things. :<

...Also, I don't even know what iSketch is, someone explain?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
We all know who wants to be your princess, Bear.

I wish I could play iSketch, but my computer doesn't like it. :(
Same here Fiona. I can enter since my computer goes extremley slow with it. I can't enter the battle tourney because I don't have Wifi yet so I guess the graphics tournament will have to do.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Hinashiro said:
omg. does anyone else have sleep problems like me? ;; I want to sleep but fffff I go to sleep so late it's driving me insane. I mean I love staying up but I also like having a good sleep. I end up waking at like 11ish and it screws up my whole day. I like a fresh start so that I have more time to do things. :<
I don't often get that, but I do occasionally. Particularly on Sunday nights. >_____<

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Sounds like you need to get yourself a schedule, my dear. D:

Too bad she isn't a British Fox, though. :[
If she was a British Fox, would you love her? o3o

JESSICA. DON'T MAKE ME GET THE WHOOPIN' ON YOU. >:[

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
Years
Fi, you scare me. I need a place to hide.

Zenus, catch the reference?

I am SO not a night person. I'm good til like, 8:30. ;D.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
New game has begun on iSketch. Come on in and play! XD
What you talking about Jess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back