• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Ultimate End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hmmm.....i think i'm stuck.
i got three badges, and get the HM strength, but it still says that a badge is needed for uesing it.
but i can't get to the next gym there's a place in Mt Mortar that you need strength....by the way i beat Jasmine and got iron tail.
according to the top, the next gym is Morty's....but i have no idea where it is!!!

oh, i think that the next city is Ecruteak, not very sure though, since this is where Morty's gym was before......

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
hmmm.....i think i'm stuck.
i got three badges, and get the HM strength, but it still says that a badge is needed for uesing it.
but i can't get to the next gym there's a place in Mt Mortar that you need strength....by the way i beat Jasmine and got iron tail.
according to the top, the next gym is Morty's....but i have no idea where it is!!!

oh, i think that the next city is Ecruteak, not very sure though, since this is where Morty's gym was before......
yeah next you need to go through mt. mortar to ecruteak.
beat morty there and he'll give you surf which you can use to get to red gyarados.
then lance appears in lake of rage and you need to beat the rockets again and that way gain access to mahogany gym.
after beating the gym leader there you can use strenght and then you need to return to mt. mortar.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Fifth? I count fourth... let's see.

Crystal world, Pikachu edition, Crystal Legend, Ultamate end.

Unless you count Redesign and World as two different things, or never posted one of your hacks, I can't see where you get Five.
Well that was just a rough estimation, either way, you still did a good job on this one.

Long Live the Hacks Of Twilight
(And no, I'm not not talking about the craptastic book/movie Twilight)​

Years
man,, this is rough... I already have a charmeleon and I cant even beat Fight/Sprout Tower! then agaion, its nice to have a challenging version of Crystal to play. Ill spot My Mini Review when I eventually beat it.

Years
yeah next you need to go through mt. mortar to ecruteak.
beat morty there and he'll give you surf which you can use to get to red gyarados.
then lance appears in lake of rage and you need to beat the rockets again and that way gain access to mahogany gym.
after beating the gym leader there you can use strenght and then you need to return to mt. mortar.

thanks for the explanation~~

by the way, i've got another question, i got eight badges now, including the one in cianwood, with a lv70 mewtwo....man, that was tough.
but i don't seem to have the badge from pryce, i guess in this hack, he's in goldenrod~~

but......where's goldenrod??

miksy91

Years
thanks for the explanation~~

by the way, i've got another question, i got eight badges now, including the one in cianwood, with a lv70 mewtwo....man, that was tough.
but i don't seem to have the badge from pryce, i guess in this hack, he's in goldenrod~~

but......where's goldenrod??
just beat indigo plateau and you'll get there through S.S.Aqua

i got access, just need to know the size Pixel x Pixel lol
I think about 250x40 would be good :)
However it doesn't have to be really that exact.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
I'm not sure about this one.
I think the hack is good but not great.

I never got too excited to some of the places I visited.

miksy91

Years
I've made up my mind to upload patch file 1.01 soon;
Those who have gotten to Goldenrod gym and beat whitney probably met with the "prison guard" who beat you up pretty bad.
I'm still leaving the person there but I thought of editing his team to make him hard but far from unbeatable (three lv35 pokemon sounds good).

Also I asked Mateo to help with the Vermilion Port -bug and if that is fixed I'll upload new patch file then :)

I downloaded it, but how can I play now?
I think there is a tutorial here in rom hacking page what to do with patch files.

EDIT:
Should I make it also easier to find Red Gyarados since I think that's rather stupid as well :|

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
Thanks.
It looks cool although johto starters aren't the real starters in this game :)

11wildy

Me!
Years
Well, I got it working. It is a nice hack so far with good new maps. Though you should have changed the gym leader text. Falkner is still talking about bidrs.

I am kinda stuck at Ecruteak, I can't seem to get the right way... :/

miksy91

Years
Yes, but there is a hex editor with table file, which Miksy can use.
Yes I've tried that.
I've table file for crystal but not sure where to look for the text when I load the rom and table file with hex editor :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back