• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Trainers!

Years
I... am The Great Marethyu Liamini! Sorry! But in any case. I am just here to say I just arrived! Just some pointers. My fav pokemon is Ralts and I prefer pokemon contests to gyms. I also fancy myself a fanfiction writer so look forward to that. Why does this sound like I am introducing a new website? Why do the words make sounds? I am confused. I hit myself in confusion.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Lovely to meet you, Marethyu! Welcome aboard. :D

Love fanfiction? then the Fanfiction & Writing section is perfect for you. That section can introduce you to Pokemon fanfictions, as well as fanfictions from other shows or imaginations. You can also submit yours there as well, and have people read it for you. There's also resources for you to check out, and did I mention reading other members' stories? :3

There's other discussion boards for you to check out, but I know you'll enjoy that one! have fun reading and/or writing! Read the rules and don't hesitate to ask questions! Have a great day!~

Years
All hail our new leader, Great Marethyu Liamini! Welcome to PC. :D

Oooh, I don't see people who say they prefer contests to gyms that often. Then again, maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. It would be awesome if Pokemon made a game that's based around contests.. I'd totally play that! Kind of surprised they haven't made a spin-off for that, but maybe it'll happen sometime. Kinda preferred them in R/S/E than D/P/Pt though; the fourth gen pretty much ruined them in my eyes. :( It's one of the main reasons I still like to play through Emerald. Do you have any Pokemon you like to enter contests with more than others~?

I'll be looking forward to your writing getting posted in FF&W, too! What kind of stuff do you usually write? I write from time to time, but usually it's just fanfiction. Like Megan said, you can have peeps read and review it, plus it's a good way to see what sorts of things our members write. n~n Creativity is one of PC's best aspects!

Well, have a great time on the forum! If you have questions, just stop by the Questions & Feedback board and make a post in the appropriate area. You can also check the Forum Leaders page if you want to contact a certain staff member specifically. :3 See you around!

Back