• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Pokémon Signature Pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
sZe6AS8.png

Want to adopt your own Poképet for your signature? You've come to the right place!

Here, you can adopt a pre-made Pokémon or request your own completely custom one!

Newest Pokémon Template!
zsfcmfh.png

How it works:
Simply copy and paste the Pokémon's image link (right click image, copy image location) as an image when editing your signature. You can use the Pokémon in the "Adopt!" section to put in your signature as you please! But if you want a custom Pokémon that's a bit different.

Custom Pokémon:
Anybody can request their own custom Pokémon for free! Every Pokémon has three base templates (which are drawn by me), if the Pokémon hasn't been requested before, or has been requested less than three times then you can suggest a new pose! (nothing silly, other people will be able to pick the templates too!)

You can choose everything about your custom Pokémon, just give me a description of what you want and I'll see what I can do! I can alter the template to give it clothes, accessories, entirely different shaped body parts, etc. Then you choose a colour scheme and patterns! You don't have to have accessories, a simple change of colour is fine for a request!

When your request is finished, I put it on your visitor messages page, so you don't have to check back here!

Pokémon Templates already available (Click to view templates):

#025 Pikachu
#037 Vulpix
#094 Gengar
#172 Pichu
#196 Espeon
#258 Mudkip
#369 Relicanth
#448 Lucario
#573 Cinccino

Suggest any Pokémon you like! I'll (try to) draw any Pokémon in the Pokédex!

Adopt!
adopt a pre-made Signature Pet!

UcM5zu9.png
gwuyfOk.png
Je9AjsL.png
TVrxFyy.png

PiHMNzV.png
BiAtQxU.png
3VkdvSm.png
uea7UhK.png

zsfcmfh.png

Custom Pokémon Pet Waiting List
The Last One
Mr_Mudkip
BadPokemon
DarkRisingGirl
Pacifist
*Riolu Master*
Shadeh
IndianCharizard#
Indoor_Shades
Black Ninetales
DemonicWolf

Completed
pokemoner2500
PJBottomz
xxkaylabby
Joobell
lineofdeath
GoldenRayquaza
rodai
Dark_Thunder
AlexOzzyCake
Water Gym Leader
Golden_spider
DynamicD
rodai
Shimmer Mint
Zorogami
Ewery1
xVaporeon
xseed
TMinster
Oscairy
Thief Noctis
ShriekTheDarkrai

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
OH MY GOD CAN I PLEASE HAVE A GENGAR THAT'S JUGGLING THREE DUSK STONES AND LAUGHING IF YOU DO THIS FOR ME I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER UNTIL THE END OF TIME

But this is brilliant omg. And if you can't do that, could you try a Gengar and a Froslass with their backs to each other and their arms crossed and they look grumpy and the Gengar is looking at the Froslass with one eye and wow that's hard to describe, but whichever one you choose to do I'll love it, hopefully.

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
OH MY GOD CAN I PLEASE HAVE A GENGAR THAT'S JUGGLING THREE DUSK STONES AND LAUGHING IF YOU DO THIS FOR ME I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER UNTIL THE END OF TIME

But this is brilliant omg. And if you can't do that, could you try a Gengar and a Froslass with their backs to each other and their arms crossed and they look grumpy and the Gengar is looking at the Froslass with one eye and wow that's hard to describe, but whichever one you choose to do I'll love it, hopefully.

{XD} sure! That sounds fun actually, I'll give it a go :D

Joobell

Insert Witty User Title Here
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2015
Hey man your drawings are absolutely amazing. Love the style, too cute :3. Can I request a drawing of one of the pichu bros? The one with the ruffled hair on top?
And for the rest surprise me :3
Cheers
~Joo

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
your drawings are so cute
10.%20giggle.gif
i'd like a shiny espeon with a green bow please(:

Accepted and completed XD I'm putting it in your visitor messages, hope you like it!

Hey man your drawings are absolutely amazing. Love the style, too cute :3. Can I request a drawing of one of the pichu bros? The one with the ruffled hair on top?
And for the rest surprise me :3
Cheers
~Joo

Sure {XD} I'll give it a go!

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Hi! I love your drawings!! I may have a request at some stage, but I just can't decide yet :P

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
These are pretty cute, now that I've seen em. I actually like the battle pose Pikachu, even if I do feel it's really on the nose. I think that's why I do, though.

Dark_Thunder

Meet The Team! Team Infinity!
Years
Hello! Just Wondering If I Could Get A Lucario Patting A Riolu On The Head?
Why: I've Always Wanted To Draw That But I Need Practice
Thanks!
- Dark_Thunder

P.S: PM Me If Yes And PM When Your Finished

P.S Again...: You Can Also Put It In My Visitor Messages. Thanks!

Last edited:

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
Sorry I wasn't specific enough, I wanted a land form shaymin. And the smile should be open like this {XD} but not laughing, and the eyes open and looking at the jar. If it isn't too much trouble can you redo it?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'd like a Relicanth, please! Using the shiny colours and with a red bow or two (whatever you think looks cutest) - no need to hurry though, take as long as you like. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2014
Please take your time on this, i would like a Frogadier sitting like a ninja would in a tree (no tree please) and please take your time on it and PM me it when you are done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back