• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey there. Well.., I just followed the plot that I made and already made a script for the first legendary that you could put to your hands (and I'm 100% sure that you could get your hands on that legendary).., but I'm not telling who, 'cause maybe I could spoil it and Beta 2 won't be anymore exciting. Eheheh... :)

Anyways, in my plot for Beta 2.., I only need to do 8 scripts to finish Beta 2.., and I just finished the 7th script.., but I thought that it was quite short for a Beta 2.., so I'll move on and add more stuff in my plot after I'm done with script #8.

Oh well... Good day to you all.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I know 8 scripts isn't much.., but yeah.., this cold o' mine is driving me nuts! making me feel tired all the time T_T... Anyways, here are some updates...
Here are some screenies that will be in Beta 2. I'm gonna add more stuff later... Enjoy and thanks. ;)
Spoiler:

That's all for the updates for today. BTW.., PIÑA FRANCIA is the third town in BETA 2... I forgot to take a screenshot in the second town... Oh well... Good day all! ;)

Last edited:
Years
Well, it looks alright, I'm a bit dissapointed that there's only 8 new scripts in beta 2(I've made almost 100 for my hack and I haven't even finished 3 towwns yet. But I guess I'm re-scripting everything) but I guess I can live with it. Good luck. Hope you get over your cold soon and release this beta.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well, thanks. But I'm not releasing Beta 2.., yet, with 8 scripts... Cause I tried playing it and it was really short.., so I decided to move on, maybe to the next island, which is BORORA Island, home to a great number of Kanto PKMNs... Oh, about that.., here's a list of DP PKMNs in Beta 2 (already inserted...)
Spoiler:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
eheheh... since I'm both a LUGIA and a SHADOW LUGIA fan.., I should put them in my hack, so yes, that cute little BABY (thanks again Esmas!) LUGIA will evolve, but not by a specific level.

And about the pink legendary.., come on guys, it's too obvious... its......
Spoiler:

Anyways.., good day to you all! ;)

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
baby lugia is looking real cool. and i look forward to be playing wit lucario.:)

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
OMG this looks gr8 i cnt believe iv never seen it

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
sure! ;)
I already made a plot for a side-quest about Vespiquen and Riolu.

I'm still understanding the plot, so I could make a script out of it. ^^
Thanks for all your comments!

You are all my inspiration to go on with this hack o'mine! ;)

K-k! Good day!

Lupe

isn't she cute...
Years
jagold you said the baby lugia will evolve but not at a specific level so how will it evolve

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
jagold you said the baby lugia will evolve but not at a specific level so how will it evolve
Either an event, a stone, etc. Try thinking about it yourself. (just take out "level evolution" out of your head.)
Man, I can't believe everyone likes my Lugia! Wow!
Anyways, I think I'm going to re-scratch him. (as in, repose.) So he doesn't look like a blob anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back