• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]9.

He is! I like the fandalia side quest was done in the manga the most haha.

I can't wait myself! And the last episode will be released on my PC anniversary which is just amazing. <3[/SIZE]

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Hmmm

Sceptile
Gardevoir
Aggron
Flygon
Wailord/Milotic/Starmie/Sharpedo
Pinsir

This should be a decent emerald team, right?
Can I get some help with the water type? XD

Years

Hmm my 'Rald team?

Swampert
Manetric
Pelipper
Xatu
Hariyama
Linoone

Still back then I played using half the team as death fodder/items with Swampert being the sweeper.

Eh I still do but that's in-game. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
12. I still need to get a new copy of Emerald myself, not sure on who to have for my team other than Sceptile and Hariyama though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmmm

Sceptile
Gardevoir
Aggron
Flygon
Wailord/Milotic/Starmie/Sharpedo
Pinsir

This should be a decent emerald team, right?
Can I get some help with the water type? XD

Unless you don't have a way to get feebas/don't want to spend time trying to catch one. xD;

/trying to remember her Emerald team now.

Blaziken
Vileplume
Girafarig

I forget. ;;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I don't even remember my Emerald team. I know I had Sceptile though. Sceptile and Gardevoir and I thiiiiink Camerupt. My Water... hmm... Water was Sharpedo. Speed tank demon, that thing. I think the last two were Swellow or Altaria and Magneton.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
16. My previous Emerald team was this.

Blaziken
Aggron
Pelliper
Ludicolo
Manetric
Sableye

Wish I still had my previous copy though. I want to use Pokes I didn't previously use before though nowadays.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not the character. The image as a whole. I didn't even know it was Madoka until now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
20. Yeah it's a Madoka theme, because I figured why not and Sasuke was a bit too old atm. Little something to commemorate my 1000th post anyways lol.

<Cares a bit too much about the little stuff in life nowadays.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

again the series or whatever isn't what i'm getting at. but i'm just going to drop this.

I've still yet to watch madoka. Probably not going to for a while if ever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember when it was ~all the rage~ for a while here at PC. Kind of like Angel Beats! and High School of the Dead. Only one I've watched out of the three though is Angel Beats! Though I think CLANNAD might have been one of them and in that case I've watched that one. Haven't gotten too far on the sequel though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
25. Nobody would shut up about Madoka Magica back on my old forum at the time, haven't had that much talk about a single anime on there since Evangelion and that's saying something.

I still need to watch more Clannad myself, never heard of Angel Beats though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Madoka really was a flavour of the month, I wonder if it'll have the staying power that Bakemonogatari or SZS have had as far as Shaft go.

I started Saint Seiya, gotta love cheesy shounen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back