• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infiltrated Assassins v2

Melody

Banned
Years
I've got nothing. I hope Tracker got a lead because I stayed in to avoid poisoning their information, so their info could contain one scum if they watched Purp.

Scumleans on CB and L'belle, but these are just hunches. I'm actually gonna hardclaim Journalist. That's what I am, and sadly nothing good or useful to report

[Lynch] L'Belle Gonna drop my vote on the most obvious scum now though, unless someone is able to confirm they're innocent.

Years
I don't even know what to believe, a vanilla claim or a journalist with no info at all....for real man - __ -

Alright I got converted. Journalist & Tracker were you on purp? Got a hunch the last maf is Melody but pls confirm

who do u think is scum 'cause miah is still not online..

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I've got nothing. I hope Tracker got a lead because I stayed in to avoid poisoning their information, so their info could contain one scum if they watched Purp.

Scumleans on CB and L'belle, but these are just hunches. I'm actually gonna hardclaim Journalist. That's what I am, and sadly nothing good or useful to report

[Lynch] L'Belle Gonna drop my vote on the most obvious scum now though, unless someone is able to confirm they're innocent.

How am I the most obvious scum? I don't see how.

Years
I'm going to sleep and I don't know if I'll be around here when phase ends...

CB didn't replied ( probably busy and stuff) and miah isn't online...

Here is the thing: if CB got converted then he knows role of converted towns, right? Then he knows if melody is really journalist or if they're lying ( aka they got info from their mafia cop guy aka saws about role and claimed it, the person whose role they're claiming might be converted town and dead..) So melody is still on my scum list

If melody is lying just vote them guys and only thing that worries me is lebelle's claim...which basically mean if he is not claiming any role, just villager instead of doing this he might have waited and cced Melody ( 2nd person without Role claim) but he didn't and claimed a vanilla role..

[Vote]Melody

If melody is lying we are voting them but if they are not then u guys just vote lebelle. I'll try my best to return before phase ends.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
I'm going to sleep and I don't know if I'll be around here when phase ends...

CB didn't replied ( probably busy and stuff) and miah isn't online...

Here is the thing: if CB got converted then he knows role of converted towns, right? Then he knows if melody is really journalist or if they're lying ( aka they got info from their mafia cop guy aka saws about role and claimed it, the person whose role they're claiming might be converted town and dead..) So melody is still on my scum list

If melody is lying just vote them guys and only thing that worries me is lebelle's claim...which basically mean if he is not claiming any role, just villager instead of doing this he might have waited and cced Melody ( 2nd person without Role claim) but he didn't and claimed a vanilla role..

[Vote]Melody

If melody is lying we are voting them but if they are not then u guys just vote lebelle. I'll try my best to return before phase ends.

Ugh, why would I claim something that could be verified if I were scum? Honestly not a lot of thought here.

Actually am Journalist, got Zippo (No useful information) N1,2 and 3.

Just the lack of thought seems scummy here, just not enough for a read.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Alright, let's see.

I can believe Cb's claim.

Not sure how to feel about Desi yet all things considered. I feel like he MIGHT be scum, unless I missed some confirmation he is town?

Melody, not sure how to feel about her. Her arguments are weak, but I don't feel like it would make sense for her to claim journalist if she is scum, as she mentioned herself.

Miah.... please respond. I KNOW you have been online.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Oh sorry, I was gonna post but I got distracted by a game and then there was a party and my phone died .-.

Oh, and Nicki visited CB.

Years
Ugh, why would I claim something that could be verified if I were scum? Honestly not a lot of thought here.

Idk why you guys are not thinking about this...

Ok let's just say if you were to kill priest then there is no on left who can call out for you for that claim ( since whole cult of town was dead except Nicki). Only person that knows identity of converted town was Nicki. They were last one standing. You killed them. That's exactly the same thing happened in best case scenario for mafia but in worst case scenario ( you might have not considered that recruit goes on even if purp is dead) or u might be legit claiming but sorry your lack of info. makes me scum lean on you hard.

Other thing...you're talking way more than usual. Usually when a person get PR they try to engage more with town so they can target the person who looks more scummy from their or town's pov. You have done none of that but now look at you talking like your life depends on it ( well technically yes )

Well I think I put enough of my thoughts onto this let's just cb end it once and for all.

Idk how cb got converted when purple is dead. But if he did then he knows stuff.

@Lebelle: if you have followed the game enough you might have seen the post where I got framed by mafia while it's not enough to say that I'm confirmed townie. I was thinking if i didn't claim then mafia might panic and instead of killing our last PR miah mafia will kill me tonight since I'm vanilla townie and not big use at all. This is all I have to say. Currently there are 4 towns so even if we mislynch we still get next day. My vote remains till cb conform it.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Okay, there are two possibilities:

• CB is an Assassin
~> As a result, Nicki died trying to convert him.

• CB was Nicki's target of conversion
~> And the maf just targeted Nicki for the night kill as a coincidence.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years

Who have you visited each night?

Anyway I read through the entire Millers chat. Annoyingly, one of purp's last messages was "I have a hunch who the last mafia member is" but she didn't say who ;-;

Doof was the original blacksmith meaning Saws was Actress.

Journalist was still alive, and since no one CCd Melody's claim, she's clear too.

Which leaves L'Belle or Desi as the last mafia member, the Framer.

All we have to go off is that the Framer visited Desi the night before shooting the gun. And given Desi's posts (his post is directed at L'Belle, who as VT would know the least), I'm highly suspicious of him. And framing himself is something I can imagine Desi doing.

[vote] Desi

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Going by CB's logic, Desinishon is the most suspicious, and I did find him suspicious, this just confirms it.

[Vote] Desinishon

Years
There is nothing i can do to prove my innocence so just lynch lebelle next day phase.

[Vote] lebelle

@Miah: hmm...I don't think mafia will waste kill for something like that.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
[Unlynch] L'Belle
[Lynch] Desinishon

The logic fits. I've seen enough response from L'Belle I think, that warrants a townread.

Desi on the other hand, has been pointing fingers like his life depended on it. Given the the VT claim and their behavior, seems like Desi is more scum. I'd hate to be wrong but even if so that will confirm it for town anyways.

Sparkin

Revenge of the Fallen
Game Over​
Desinishon , The Framer, always regretted not pursuing their family's picture framing business.

Game Over
Once again, The Royalty have won.
Points, achievements and more stuff coming later.​
Players​
Alive
1. Melody as a Investigator (Journalist)
2. L'Belle as a Citizen (Villager)
3. Miah as a Stalker (Tracker)
4. Charlie Brown as a Converted Prophet (Mason)

Dead
1. Desox as a Citizen (Villager)
2. aeternum as a Citizen (Villager)
3. Bardothren
as a Converted Robin(Mason)
4. Bidoof FTW as a Converted Vestsmith(Mason)
5. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as a Impersonator (Actor)
6. Pecilia as a Converted Bladesmith(Mason)
7. Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Shinobi (Ninja)
8. purplecicada as a Priest(Mason)
9. Desinishon as a Framer (Illusionist)

Back