• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats @ the two new mods

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Was just popping in and I wanted to say congrats to the two new mods... Daegon_Kimeron & LilyPichu.

Enjoy your modship and follow the example of OT left in my quake. :P

Yaoi Boi

Freeze me solid...
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2004
Congrats to both of you! Even though I don't know either of you. :/

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Man, now I feel bad that I don't know either of those dudes and I've been at PC for some time now. Man, am I that unactive? =/

*dies*

aaaaaa

I know who LilyPichu is, cause I keep tabs on who doesn't like me XD
That and she's just wayyy too observant.

But congrats anyway, happy mod peoples.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
As for Daegon_Kimeron, he very rarely if ever posts outside the RM2k forums, so people who don't go in there probably don't know who he is. Once again, congrats to the pair of you.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
:O~

Thank you so much! ^_^

And I never said I don't like you a1337a...(Am I that observant? o_O; I'll take that as a compliment...)

Ah well. Thanks once again! Although I'm still a bit surprised...XD

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Congratulations! I've heard about both of ya, so dont worry XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yay! I don't really know Daegon_Kimeron, but I have seen some of LilyPichu's posts. I believe that they both will be wonderful Moderators. ^_^ Congratulations to you both!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
I think I've seen both of 'em before, most mostly LilyPichu in the fanfic forums. Congratulations to both of you!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Congrats, hope you do a better job than I did :(

~DragonTrainer
:dragonite

nayana_1120

... ._.;
Years
*is random mod stalker =o!*
*is not surpised that LP is modded* She's miss mature XD (that and modding expirence has to help)
That was fast though; I remember satoshi-kun saying that he would offer a position in a year if she was active. XD

I donno the other guy. ^^;; Good luck.

congrads. ^^
have fun. :P
don't destroy the forums now! XD

Back