• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
Hi there guys.
I got my first thunderstone ingame, but i have one question:
Can i evolve pikachu to raichu now or if i do i will loose some quests or other stuff?

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
wow major bug!
After u meet mewtwo, in the pokemon master something, u go save ur own pokemons, that were stolen.
And when i got back mew appeared and start fighting with mewtwo, but they stood there, so i search the room, and i enter again the room where mewtwo took our pokemons, and i cant get off now...
The hole in the wall is bugged, im stuck in this room with electric stuff, and i cant do nothing.

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
wow major bug!
After u meet mewtwo, in the pokemon master something, u go save ur own pokemons, that were stolen.
And when i got back mew appeared and start fighting with mewtwo, but they stood there, so i search the room, and i enter again the room where mewtwo took our pokemons, and i cant get off now...
The hole in the wall is bugged, im stuck in this room with electric stuff, and i cant do nothing.

Years
Hi there guys.
I got my first thunderstone ingame, but i have one question:
Can i evolve pikachu to raichu now or if i do i will loose some quests or other stuff?

Well i dont remember having pikachu related to some event. so u are free to evolve it. The only event i remember is where there are many pikachus together and u release your own to join them related to episode BYE-BYE PIKACHU

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Dunno if this was already stated, but: When you've got Charmander finally and are going to where Squirtle and the Squirtle Squad are found, it starts to lag(Briefly) once you're leaving the ditch you fell into, to enter the town. The first house that appears I tried to enter, but my game just froze on me.

Got this yesterday and so far, I've absolutely loved this hack. This is my favorite one so far - Brings back fond memories. :'3

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2011
Here it is...

Hey for this event u need to raise one of ur pokemons cuteness,toughness, intelligence and other attributes. fo9r this ull need to give the respected shards to different ppl around kanto.

okay so u need to get toughness, cuteness, and smartness (all 3 of them) on one pokemon. go to route 20 and go to the mining field where u break rocks and find stuff, i found the yellow shard there. and the green shard i found in the clafairys cave, by breaking rocks in there. and theres the way to the pokemon league tunnel close to where "lights, camera, quacktion" is. then crush rocks there to get a red shard. you should kno it takes forever to find these, so use them carefully unless u wanna go search the shards again. okay to use the shards... the red shard (coolness) should be found in this guys house while theres a pokemon battle outside his house, (pidgey vs rattat) correct me if im wrong. it should be in the town where the light house is. the green shard (smartness) should be in saffron city where u had to battle that crazy phsycic gym leader. when u find the house there should be a nerdy looking guy sitting in his s=chair, talk to him and thats where u get ur smartness. and finally the yellow shard, go to the city where u fought brock (pewter city) and go up, find this mans house in between all these trees and talk to him, thats where u get ur toughness. welp i hope this helps, now u can finally impress that stuborn director

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2011
ok so i restarted the game... note that u should NEVER evolve ur squirtle (because u cant talk to the wartortle that needs help with his sleeping friends), and ur bulbasaur (because only balbasaurs NOT IVYSAUR NOR VENASAUR is allowed in the mysterious garden) and pikachu (well i havent evolved my pikachu but just incase DONT EVOLVE IT)

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
Hi, Metapod 23
I have a question:
my friend asks me today that: "Do you think the creator will put the johto journey in too? then hoenn, battle frontier, sinnoh, then unova? do you think all of that will be put in ash gray?"
Could you please reply me ^^

lg zhen

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
ok so i restarted the game... note that u should NEVER evolve ur squirtle (because u cant talk to the wartortle that needs help with his sleeping friends), and ur bulbasaur (because only balbasaurs NOT IVYSAUR NOR VENASAUR is allowed in the mysterious garden) and pikachu (well i havent evolved my pikachu but just incase DONT EVOLVE IT)

After you get to "Bye-bye Pikachu" event, you can evolve your Pikachu. It's the one with all the Pikachu, it'll be hard to miss it - Trust me. You could also have put a cheat in to get Bulbasaur and a Squirtle at level 1. You'd just be catching them in the wild: http://faqs.ign.com/articles/568/568292p1.html (<- List of codes)

The one's you'll want:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
Ok I found a huge glitch... I completed my 3.6.1 and started a new game. After I got to route 1 I found a Pidgeot and clicked on it, but my game froze! Just saying. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
Also in my new game my Pikachu knows all the moves from my previous game is there any way to fix this? The moves are Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, and Volt Tackle.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
I'm in the P1 tourament, but my Primape keeps getting KO'd before Primape can actually hit the Machop, any hints on what I could do? (:

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
I'm in the P1 tourament, but my Primape keeps getting KO'd before Primape can actually hit the Machop, any hints on what I could do? (:

You should train it outside of in the grass, right next to the place. If you still have Aerial Ace, I recommend giving it to him. At like 26/27, you can pretty much steam-roll through the tournament then. Don't be afraid to lose, either; You lose money, ya, but you gain more and a bunch of experience over and over again.

I downloaded the ips, what else do I need??

If you don't already have it, download this patcher: http://fusoya.eludevisibility.org/lips/
You just have to patch the ips file to a CLEAN Firered rom, and then you're all set to play it! ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2012
Download help

Hi, I'm trying to download the file but I don't have anything that can download an .ips file. Can someone please help me out?

Back