• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
So... I zoomed like there wasn't a tomorrow at Rose and Dave's conversation in A6A6I1, and so far this is what I've figured out amongst the cloud of stardust in their pester log:

Spoiler:

I did my best trying to make sense out of the conversation, but what I figured out is probably what everyone else did, so... yeah xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Well. He's updating again! This makes me so happy. He just couldn't leave us with Caliborn like that ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh new updates today! I love Hussie. No, I don't love him but I love that he couldn't keep himself away lol

If you were a character in Homestuck, who would you be?
Jade! Easily. I'm mostly like her in personality, I think, and also a girl with long hair. No glasses though, haha. Maybe I'm a bit like Roxy too though... Yes, I would probably be a mix of Jade and Roxy with a bit of silly emotional John thrown in.

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
==> Username: Virgilin
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
==> How far have you read: All the way to the hiatus!
==> Answer current topic: If I were a Homestuck character, I'd probably be Dave. Even though he seems like a cool guy, he is quite insecure on the inside, which makes him more of an interesting character. He kind of reminds me of myself due to that trait of his. I would also want to have his aspect, Time.(Sadly I'm the Mage of Space.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Welcome to the club, Virglin!

How come you say you are a Mage of Space? Did you take one of the tests?

In a Homestuck RP here on PC, I am the Mage of Rhyme ^^ Fan aspect.

Bringing some cool fanart of the alpha kids! Did not make it myself.
Spoiler:

About the updates, I don't like seeing Jade this way :( Hope she'll turn back soon enough. The Condesce doesn't seem uber evil though. Maybe her plans will actually help defeating LE. Sure, he is her employer but she also hates him and wants him to fail apparently :p

About the latest update...
Spoiler:

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
Welcome to the club, Virglin!

How come you say you are a Mage of Space? Did you take one of the tests?

In a Homestuck RP here on PC, I am the Mage of Rhyme ^^ Fan aspect.

Yay!! Thank you!! ^^
Yes I have taken one of the tests!
Oh that's really cool! Fan aspects are always really unique and great it's refreshing to see them! And I didn't know that therewas a Homestuck RP here that's exciting!!

About the updates, I don't like seeing Jade this way :( Hope she'll turn back soon enough. The Condesce doesn't seem uber evil though. Maybe her plans will actually help defeating LE. Sure, he is her employer but she also hates him and wants him to fail apparently :p

I agree about Jade! :( I miss the old Jade being the good dogtier and all. Perhaps the Condesce is using the others to defeat LE, since she is afraid of him and all. Though you can never predict what Hussie might do next! :P

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
Update:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I really hope so, yeah! But knowing Hussie, he might just do something really annoying now ._.

Years
Update:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
xD Yeah. Of course he did.

Also grimbarkJade isn't as awful as I was worried she'd be. But.
Spoiler:

Also I'll get around to uploading that HS-club emblem this week!! Long overdue haha. But now that I am fat and blue, I can probably give it to you guys myself rather than to send a list of names to the mod in this section so that he can give you the emblem. So that's nice :3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Speaking of fat and blue, remember Fat Vriska, Rika? xD

New topic?

What are some Homestuck memes do you know of?

Well, I do know bout Fat Vriska! Also Got Tiger, Let me tell you bout Homestuck, and my fave, March Eridan xD

Fat Vriska x March Eridan = the worst shipping ever created ;-;

Years
Fat Vriska is not a meme, Fat Vriska is the worst joke ever created and I do not want to talk about it ever :V

Speaking of Homestuck memes ever heard of the one where people edit Handmaid pictures to have no horns because of Hussie's slipup? And check this (it's a link) out :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Got tiger, I never got that xD Not the tiger. But the joke. That, I didn't get.

Also march eridan wtf that gives me nightmares ;;

@ link, haha, awesome! I don't like teen John overly much though. It's like when Harry Potter grew up and became all angsty. I liked him better when he was sillier.

But hey, there are all the in-jokes. DISTACTION. I told you dog. etc.

EDIT: I really REALLY loved the last flash and I would have loved to see it finish. Also, it made me realize how great that song is. Gold Pilot Mituunnaaclone. http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/gold-pilot

Last edited:
Years
One day Hussie got a Formspring ask asking if any other character besides Vriska will go "got tiger". Hussie replied "None, the tiger is simply too fast." And since then it's a joke.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Update

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hope you are happy with the emblem!

update
Spoiler:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I've been trying to do this all day. ;_;

==> Username: DeLaMuerte
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
==> How far have you read: Fully updated!
==> Answer current topic: I've known a lot of Homestuck memes/Homestuck related memes:

-Got Tiger
-Hussie and Rufio
-WH4T NOW??
-"Let Me Tell You About Homestuck"
-"I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS, BRO" and other assorted sbahj memes.
-Buckets (of course)
-All of the [insert noun]. ALL OF IT.

Etc., etc. I guess I gotta come up with a new topic though, so...

If you could prototype two things into a sprite, what would they be?

I would probably prototype some shades and my grandpa. Because it would still be epic, and would probably come up as something similar to "SHAPAPASPRITE." Or something. And it would make the king and the imps... not too strong. If I were in that situation though, I would probably a rock in there. And then a book, probably Animal Farm. So it would become a pig, I guess? A rock pig? POCKSPRITE?

Back