• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin!

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Where was everyone, I was still in this room of darkness avoiding Maxie and his co. I ran around the place and finally found an airvent which I could hear voices coming from I jumped up into it and followed the voices. I eventually reached another vent, I looked down and saw Archie! He was holding Shaymin captive in something although more voices were coming further on. I decided to ignore the other voices and get Shaymin back.

I moved the vent out of the way and had Gengar come out. I had Gengar turn invisible float down and posses Archie. Gengar threw Archie around the room viciously bashing him against everything he could, I then had Gengar pull Archie up to the Vent. I saw a key on a necklace around Archie's neck. I ripped it off him and had Gengar thrash him around some more. Eventually Gengar left Archie's body and Archie fell to the ground unconcious. I jumped down saw Shadow and Torrent were both there, I threw them the key and had Gengar take me back up into the vent to continue chasing Maxie and co. I shut the vent behind me and had Houndoom burn it shut...

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
It all happened so fast. Omega was there and then he wasnt. Archie was lying there on the ground. I took no time thinking, i had to get shaymin. I sent out all my Pokemon and made then attack the giant machine. The capsule shaymin was in fell and broke open. I narrowly caught shaymin just in time. I returned all my pokemon, except Chimchar. I took the shaymin over to Torrent. Shaymin Started glowing as it touched Torrent. Torrent had a connection with Shaymin, afterall he was the first one to look after Shaymin...

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I crawled further through the vents finally another exit this one led into a small room with Maxie and the other two in it. I jumped down and sent out Jellicent, "Jellicent! use Shadow Ball!" Jellicent quickly wiped out their pokemon and they all fell to the ground except for Maxie. Maxie grinned at me and from within his cloak he pulled out another Shaymin! he laughed "You wasted too much time chasing after my Ditto now I can make my escape. Maxie sent out his Camerupt and blew a giant hole in the room, then he grabbed Tabitha and Courtney by the collars and swam out, I had Jellicent chase after them, I wouldn't let them get away...

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Shaymin touched Torrent, but nothing happened. All of a sudden Shaymin morphed into Torrent. It was a ditto. I had no way of knowing what to do. I had to battle. I was about to send out Chimchar, but Lapras wanted to battle. I removed torrent from Lapras' back. " Let's go Lapras, use ice beam". Lapras used a powerful ice beam and froze the ditto Torrent solid. " good job Lapras, but now we really have to find Omega"...

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
Wake up. Your friends need you... Wake up. Your friends need you...

I awoke with a scream. Shadow then screamed. Then Lapras screamed. Then I screamed again. Shadow looked annoyed, but relieved. "Glad you're awake. What was with the yelling? Scared me half to death." I didn't answer him. I was too busy looking past him. "Dude, is it me, or is that door glowing?" He turned, and said "Yep". We walked towards the door. I called out Swampert for comfort as we approached closer. "Swampert, Hydro Pump!" The door flew off its hinges and we went inside. There standing next to a hole in the wall was Omega.

*Sorry its so short, I had like 5 mins*

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Omega said " hurry we need to chase them, they have the real Shaymin. Shadow you can come with me since you don't have any berries left".
"it's ok, I have a new friend" I said "Lapras let's go".
I hopped on Lapras and returned all my pokemon. At this moment water was gushing through the hole in the wall at very fast rates. Torrent and Omega hopped on their pokemon we headed out into the ocean. As we were quickly pursuing them Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf appeared next to us, they seemed to be chasing the others too. I glanced over at Azelf, then down at Lapras, then back at Azelf. Azelf has a smile on its face. I knew I had done the right thing...

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Uxie seemed a bit cautious but this was probably because of the last time I encountered it, since Jellicent was the one to knock it out. We continued chasing after them, Maxie's shadow suddenly dissapeared, we surfaced to see a giant cruiser filled with Magma Grunts they had Golbats, Mightyenas and Camerupts all lined up. "Get Down!" Torrent yelled we all quickly dove down, we quickly dove under the boat and surfaced on the other side, there was a small entrance on this side. We all climbed in and found ourselves in what appeared to be the engine room.

Suddenly the boat began rocking violently, we weren't near an island so it had to be a pokemon, we heard guards coming so we hid behind a corner as soon as the guards passed us, the three of us jumped out and knocked out the grunts, we took their gear and sent out our fire pokemon: Houndoom, Chimchar and Blaziken. We ran up on deck to see Kyogre! he was thrashing the boat but Kyogre was not being controlled, it wanted something. We ran up to the top area were Maxie was. "Were have you three been?" he asked. We paused for a moment then Shadow said "Some unwanted trainers found their way onto the boat, we took them out they should be floating in the opposite direction now" Maxie grinned slightly, he then turned his back to us, "Well then, quickly go get my pokemon" Maxie said waving his hand in the air. We quickly looked around and saw a belt with 3 Duskballs, 1 Pokeball and 2 Heavyballs. Torrent handed him the belt and Maxie quickly yelled "Attention all Deck Grunts attack the Kyogre on the Port Side of the Ship!" he continued "You three follow me", we quickly followed him down on deck again and there must have been about 100 pokemon fighting Kyogre. Maxie released all his pokemon: Camerupt, Crobat, Mightyena, Tyranitar, Magmortar and Emboar.

We stood back and watched Maxie unleash his fury on Kyogre, who after a few minutes dove back into the sea. all the Grunts cheered as Maxie returned hist pokemon and walked back up to the top floor...

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit had stayed around the edge of the boat with Lapras. Hopefully right now they would be helping Kyogre recover. I really felt sorry for it.

"Are you three coming" Maxie called out to us. We quickly scurried behind him. There was one thing for sure, we had to find Shaymin, and following Maxie was our best bet. We followed him into a room near the top of the ship. There inside he sat down on a big arm chair. Around him stood about ten Magma grunts. We quickly got in line and acted out the scene. I looked over at Omega, who was standing opposite me, across the room. He was usind his head and eyes to point to something. I looked in the direction that Omega was looking. There in a cage hanging from the high ceiling, was Shaymin. I went to tell Torrent, who was standing next to me and hadn't noticed yet. But as i was going to tell him Maxie noticed me moving. He stood up out of his chair as slowly walked over to me. He was standing just a meter in front of me. He spoke "That's a nice Chimchar you have there, it looks a little week though dont you think, we must get you a stronger Pokemon. You Grunt" he pointed at one of the grunts that was standing in the line " Take this Chimchar to the cell". Maxie grabbed Chimchar off my shoulder and threw him at the grunt. At that moment I saw Chimchar scratching and trying to escape the big grunt's arms. A tear left my eye, I wasn't about to loose my best friend in the whole wide world. I Screamed "No"...

View attachment 67459

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Before I knew it Shadow grabbed all his pokemon and sent them out. Torrent and I were in a state of danger, Torrent quickly sent out his pokemon and I ordered Houndoom to use Thunder Fang on Maxie. Torrent had Swampert, Electivire and Gallade and Shadow had sent out Ambipom, Togekiss and Glaceon. While they fended off the Grunts Maxie had sent out his Camerupt, Tyranitar and Emboar. I grabbed my trio "Go! Sceptile! Charizard! Feraligatr!" The three pokemon appeared in order and each one was rearing to fight. From behind me I could hear Glaceon's Ice Beam, Togekiss' Aura Sphere, Ambipom's Double Hit, Gallade's Psycho Cut, Swampert's Hydro Pump and Electivire's Wild Charge. Maxie's pokemon began the attack, Rock Slide, Flamethrower and Focus Punch! I quickly ordered my pokemon to use the Elemental Attacks (Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon). Maxie walked back and pressed a button, this dropped the cage holding Shaymin! He grabbed the cage and returned his pokemon and ran...

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
Oh no you don't, I thought. "Let's go Gardevoir! Use Psychic!" Gardevoir held her hands towards Maxie and surrounded him in a purple aura. He thrashed around to no avail as he was lifted high in the air. He looked as though he gave up. "Go ahead, take it." He threw the cage forcibly towards the ground, but Gallade expertly leaped, caught him, then with a flip, landed lightly on the ground. Showoff. "What were you going to do to Shaymin?", I asked. I'm not telling you anything," he spat. We'll see about that. "Gardevoir, if he doesnt start talking within 30 seconds, brain blast him." She nodded.

Shadow spoke up. "What's a brain blast?" "Oh, Its just when Gardevoir goes through your memories piece by piece, picking out what she needs. Then, she rips them apart. Leaves you brain dead in a coma, if you're lucky.", I said as casually as possible. "You're bluffing." Maxie didn't seem to believe his own words. "15 seconds. You don't have much time." Shadow and Omega had a look of horror on their faces. What they didn't know was that i really was bluffing, and that I had made up 'brain blast' on the spot. But they couldn't know that. Not yet.

"5 seconds. What's your choice?" "Fine. Ill tell you what you want to know...

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Torrent told Gardevoir to stand down with the brain blast, though Maxie was still enclosed in Gardevoirs aura. Maxie spoke

"It has always been my dream to see the legandary pokemon of Time and Space"
Omega looked shocked, he knew where Maxie was going with this. He checked his watch and Shreiked. Maxie kept talking.
"If Shaymin is not in Flower Paridise when it comes to winter, Sinnoh will plunge into chaos. Disease and plague. The only way to stop this would be to call upon Dialga and Palkia."

I was shocked. I had totally forgot about the story Omega told me. It had been ages since.

"Omega, what season is it" I yelled.
He replied with a droaned face " it's the last day of Autum!!!"
Torrent and I were the ones shreiking now.

"I have stalled long enough, keep your Shaymin, I dont need it, though just incase,...... Now"
A grunt on the otherside of the room pulled a lever and a trap door opened underneath us. Torrent, Omega, all our Pokemon, the cage containing Shaymin and myself, all fell. It was a Long fall but luckily, Torrent used Gardivoir's Physcic to give us all a safe landing. We landed in a stone room. The walls all around us were made of tough stone. So was the floor. The celing was too made of stone, though you could see the line of where the trap door opened.

Shaymin had broken out of the cage during the fall. It leaped up onto my lap and licked my face. It did the same with the others. It seemed to be really happy to be back with us. Now we had to figure out how to get out.....

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I decided we needed to go out with a bang! "Charizard! use Dragon Pulse!" Charizard blew a huge hole in the side of the ship literaly. Shadow sent out Togekiss and Torrent sent out Salamence, we all jumped on our pokemon and called back the others and flew away, as I looked back I saw Maxie contacting someone over a phone.

Torrent said in urgency "We won't be able to make it", Shadow looked at his Poketch and agreed, I decided this called for turbo. "Golurk! Let's go!" Golurk appeared out of its pokeball and rocketed into the air, we all jumped on and returned our flying pokemon, in seconds Golurk began rocketing towards Sinnoh, we had to hold onto the collar of Golurk's neck just to stay on. "This is travelling!" Shadow yelled, suddenly something hit Golurk, he spun a bit and we looked down, there below us was a Gunship with Archie standing on the front, "Shaymin will be mine!" he yelled...

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
I groaned. "You guys keep on to the Flower Garden. Ill handle him." They both nodded. I jumped off of Golurk.

As I plummeted towards the ship, I threw out Salamance's poke ball. As I landed on his back, I called, "Bring me lower so I can jump onto the deck!" We went into a free fall, then at the last second, he pulled up expertly and landed lightly. I hopped off. "Who are you to think you can stop me?," he sneered. "You cant prevent excellence!" I rolled my eyes. "Lets skip the capture and evil monologue and go straight to the part where I kick your sorry butt." He glared at me and picked out a poke ball from a belt around his waist. "A one on one battle. I win, you take me to Shaymin. You win, I'll never bother you, your friends, or Shaymin again." "Deal."

We threw our poke balls. Walrein appeared on his side of the field while Gallade appeared on mine. I smiled. So predictable. "Walrein, use Ice Ball!" A ball of water formed in front of him and hardened into ice. Oh, no you don't. "Mach Punch!" Gallade's fist glowed red and he vanished. He showed up in front of Walrein and, well, punched him. He flew backwards past Archie and hard into the side of the ship. He struggled to get up. "Let's end it. Leaf Blade!" Gallade's arm blades grew longer and glowed green. He charged towards Walrein. He flips forward and brings his blades down on top of Walrein. There's an explosion. Gallade jumps back to reveal Walrein knocked out.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
As we were flying through the sky, The three lake guardians appeared and thanked us. I had one last request for them and told them to meet me at the flower paradise.

As we were flying a very long distance it started getting dark. I was trying to get go lurk to hurry. Only an hour left. And still so far to go..... "We're not gonna make it" I screamed....

( sorry for it being so short, I wasn't up for typing today)

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
*that's ok any additions to the story work

I heard Shadow yell we wouldn't make it so I decided we needed some more speed, "Shadow!" I yelled "Get Chimchar to breath as much fire into Golruk's main fire, I'll get Charizard and Houndoom to do the arms" Charizard and Houndoom were used to standing on Golurk and we able to grip on, Chimchar was being held by Shadow, we flew faster and faster, Golurk's flames turned Blue, White and then dissapeared, we were going at least Mach 10. The land below us flew by. Charizard and Houndoom kept heating Golurk's arms but Chimchar was beginning to wear down, I threw Shadow a Rare Candy to give to Chimchar...

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I handed Chimchar the rare candy and he happily ate it. He new that the ever stone he was holding would prevent him from evolving, so he didn't hesitate to eat.
"Chimchar use your most powerful flamethrower" I commanded to my best friend. He seemed to be particularly cuddly since what happened just a little while earlier. He used his flamethrower even stronger. Shaymin was being held by Omega and looked very frightened.
"Only 30 minutes till midnight" yelled Omega over the loud commotion. "We are nearing Sinnoh"

As fast as we could we traveled to Flower Paradise. We made it with 10 minutes to spare. Shaymin happily ran over to the gracidea bush and seconds later came out in it sky forme. It was happy to be back. We new it would be at least a few hours till Torrent got here so decided to rest.

After about five minutes there was a rumbling coming from the ground. Half of Flower Paridise was cracked in half a giant Robotic groudon came out from the ground. It used a mechanic claw to hit us 20 metres across the ground. The claw grabbed Shaymin and retreated it back to the robot. The robot then grew a propeller and flew straight into the air and headed towards mount cornet. As it left, a familiar voice laughing came over the intercom.
"Maxie!!!" Yelled Omega

Then all of a sudden the sunnyshore clock stroked 12. We were to late......

Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit appeared out of nowhere and brought what I asked. Lapras. I asked Celebi if it would be okay if I had Lapras in my team for a little while. Celebi nodded and returned to its Pokeball. I took the Pokeball to a nearby P.C and deposited Celebi. Then I went over to Lapras and with one simple tap of a Pokeball. Lapras was now apart of my team. But we had a big problem on our hands. Sinnoh skies turned cloudy and lighting started to strike...

*sorry guys I'm just trying to make the story interesting and I want it to continue for a while longer because I'm really enjoy it. And what's a good story without a disaster

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Shadow and I quickly ran inside a Pokemon Center and saw the weather was reporting mass changes in the climate, Snowpoint was melting, Pastoria was freezing and Twinleaf was being electrocuted by the lightning storms, other areas were being affected as well. I thought for a second and then realised the pattern, Shadow had lost hope. "Shadow, get to Lake Valor, I'll contact Torrent and get him to head to Lake Verity." Shadow paused for a minute "Make sure you have Fighting-types that Ice won't melt it must be broken". I went to the PC called Torrent who must've been near Twinleaf because of the storm behind him "Omega!" He yelled "Yeh, it's me Torrent, you need to head to Lake Verity now. Be on the look out for anything suspicous" the intereference cut the message after that. I knew that Snowpoint was in serious danger if it melted. I quickly grabbed my Water and Ice Pokemon and headed fro Snowpoint.

When I arrived Torrent and Shadow both picked up, "Ok! listen we need to find the lake Guardians, they may be underwater for you Torrent, also be careful I think Maxie is after Azelf and Archie is after Mespirit"... the system for Torrent cut short "Why would Maxie want Azelf?" Shadow asked "Maxie will want to control Dialga to go back in time and stop Brendan from getting Rayquaza to calm Groudon and Kyogre. For him to do this he needs to warp Dialga's mind and link with him, Azelf is the being of Willpower and therefore is the best target." I hung up because I had reached Lake Acuity, I brushed through the trees trying to avoid going into the opening in case of an ambush.

I saw someone there, A cane and a black cloak, no it couldn't be he was dead...

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I didn't have that far to travel because Lake Valor was Farley close to Sunnyshore city (which was more like Rainy,Thundery,stormy shore city). Chimchar jumped up onto my shoulders and gave me a gracidea. I put it in my bag to save for later. "Togekiss come on out, we gotta get to Lake Valor and fast". Togekiss swooped out and flew traight under us. Then with us sitting on her back, I said bye to Omega who was heading to the nearby Pokemon centre and we left for the skies.

The skies were striking electricity everywhere, luckily my Togekiss was know for her speed. We were dodging bolts at such high speeds it was crazy. The rain pelting down on us wasn't helping. Chimchar was tucked into my jacket to keep his out of the rain and to keep me warm. The air was continuously getting colder. I would have been freezingif it weren't for Chimchar.

We finally arrived at lake Valor and received a call from Omega. He stated that Maxie was after Azelf and I knew that I couldn't let that happen. The entire ground was covered in a metre of snow. The lake was frozen and all the fish pokemon were trapped underneath. I returned Togekiss and sent out my newly caught Lapras. Lapras was good at moving on ice so I got her to transport us to the cave in the middle of the frozen lake. I climbed of and the 3 of us walked into the cave. There in the corner was Azelf tring to warm all Lake Valor's native Pokemon; Staravia, Bibarel, Psyduck, Golduck, Noctowl and Chingling. I got Chimchar to start a small fire for them to gather round. Suddenly a man was standing at the entrance of the cave....

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
After receiving Omega's message, I set into action. First, I went to the Pokemon center and switched out some of my Pokemon. I went outside to be blasted backwards by a lightning strike. Picking myself up, I choose two poke balls and threw them. "Swampert, Electivire, let's go!" They came out with a burst of light. "Please protect me from the lightning until we can make it to Mesprit's cave." They nodded. On the way, lightning flashed every few seconds and Swampert nullified it or Electivire stored it for later. We got to the lake and I was horrified at what i saw. The whole lake swarmed with electricity, and it seemed like the lightning struck more frequently.

"Quagsire, Gastrodon, let's do it! Electivire, hop on Gastrodon, and please take us to that cave." I got on Swampert, careful not to touch the water, when I spotted something wrong ahead. There was a boat docked. Uh oh. As we got to shore, I called out a Pokemon. I might need her for later... I rushed inside to find Mesprit inside a force field cage with Tabitha standing next to her. "Took you long enough. I was getting worried." His Mightyena growled and Crobat screeched. "Looks like my Pokemon want a battle. Lets go. I have time." Swampert looked at me, and I understood. Gastrodon, Quagsire return! Swampert and Electivire, stand by for battle."

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
It was Ghetsis! As I turned I saw he was speaking to Archie and Maxie. They were working together as one. I knew they were after Uxie he was the key to Giratina, this meant Maxie wasn't at Lake Valor and Archie wasn't at Lake Verity. I decided there was only one thing to do.

"Ghetsis! Maxie! Archie!" I walked out of the bushes yelling. "A Omega, it's been so long now how have you been?" Ghetsis asked in a cunning voice. "You know why I'm here Ghetsis, I will never forgive you for what you did!", "Calm yourself my boy don't you see Maxie, Archie and I well found a new era in Pokemon and Human evolution, I call it the Era of Darkness" He claimed in a booming voice. "What are you implying Ghetsis?" I asked hesitantly, "don't you understand Omega, this was always my plan, I am going to get Dialga, Palkia and Giratina and then corrupt their souls with evil, then Arceus will have to appear to revive them, that will be when I kill it" He sounded so confident in his plan. "You're going to kill Arceus, but you'll destroy the planet!" I cried to him, "Exactly but when there is almost nothing left, then I will summon Celebi, Mew and Kyurem and turn the world into a restart, my world where I control everything!" he yelled maniacally. "You're crazy and I've taken you down before and I'll take you down again Ghetsis!" I exclaimed.

Ghetsis, Maxie and Archie all grabbed two pokeballs each. I grabbed all my pokemon. "Hydreigon! Cofagrigus!" Ghetsis yelled "Magcargo, Camerupt" Maxie said calmly, "Milotic! Sharpedo!" Archie bellowed. "Ok then a full six on six, Flygon! Klinklang! Magmortar! Victreebel! Politoed! Houndoom! Go!" every pokemon was rearing to fight. Maxie yelled out "Camerupt use Flamethrower!", Archie's voice turned to a screech "Sharpedo now start with Hydro Pump!", Ghetsis said in an intimidating voice "Cofagrigus use Shadow Ball"...

Back