• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] (M)(IC)Pokemon Battle Royale - Earth and Sky: Beyond

Years

544rnEK.png
Dear Friends, gather around, I will begin to tell you the tale that spawned the combat league. It began year's ago in the region of Orre, A city of lights and excitement, an atmosphere waiting for new blood to flow through it's veins to either suck dry or entertain and a place that few barely ever dared to even step foot in to explore; Ignea. At the time, Ignea was what it is now, a barren wasteland of dust and dirt with little fresh water for miles out of reach and scavengers of all kinds hunting for their prey to survive on. It was as harsh as Lethia is if not worse though the region attained it's strange properties from this place. It was to this region that a promise was made between the tribes of the pokemon and a promise that was broken... And through this tale, is my-... Our Story of Redemption.

It is early in the morning at the crack of dawn in the Orre region. A bus is preparing to make a long trek to an unknown city outside of Orre, just beyond the mountain pass out west. The sun is slowly rising over the east horizon as the few folk looking to explore an see where the world takes them and blinding the few as they wait by the bus stop. The driver arrives, pulls the bus into port and steps off to get his cup of coffee as various folk from different walks of life begin to pick up their belongings and prepare their bus passes. The driver walks back out with a cup of coffee and an oversized thermos. He addresses the trainers preparing to board; "Alright, anyone with large luggage please leave it out here on the platform and we'll load it up in the storage under the bus and have your passes ready. This is a 8 hour drive through the Perdita Pass and things will get rough once we're half-way through. Any walkmans, pokedex's or other electric devices must be shut off while in transit for your safety. Please have your bus passes out and we'll make our way to Lux Bravio. Those who are participating in the contest, you will need to be patient until we reach our destination for further instructions." The driver boards the bus and the travelers begin to load their cargo.

Anyone taking part; you are boarding a bus. You have a chance to interact and talk with other players onboard. Players seeking to take alternative routes, May do so. This setting is setup for characters to interact with one another before we're thrown into the thick of things.

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Among the passengers taking turns to enter the opening entrance, one particular girl could be seen fitting herself through the gap. Mostly identified by reddish overalls, Reanne made her way through the carpeted corridor and without hesitation, immediately claimed seat on the left side.

The similar translucent view greeted her upon her gaze to the side she leaned upon. In comparison, the place she lived on weren't very green to begin with. Let alone the place, nary a tree caught by the eye just to show how barren this wasteland could be. What would become of Ignea by the time she arrived there? Was it going to be the worst place she really wanted to go? The expectation almost consumed her thought, but coming this far, she couldn't care less either way.

"Eight hours, huh..." She stretched herself upward, sighing, "Sure is booooring... Maybe I'll doze off a bit..."

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2023
Ignea. Seems like a barren wasteland with not much life and vegetation. This was quite jarring from his previous life at Hoenn. It's true that there should be people there but... it just does not feel the same, y'know?

Nathaniel put his bag down. He stared at the view out of the bus windows. The sun is shining brightly, as if mocking those who dare walk underneath. It feels weird for him to say this, but he felt excited. Going to a new place has the weird effect on some people. Some disliked it, others look forward to it, often being called 'adventurous' peeps.

The bus was a clean one, he was kinda glad of that. It reminded him of one incident when he had an argument with someone in a travelling bus over a spilled coke, which resulted in both of them having bruises. That was long ago, he hoped he won't meet that sort ruffian here...

Finally he took a seat, while making observations on the people in the bus. He realized there was a girl with a red beret next to her, but he didn't mind that much.

Last edited:

probablyhylian

illusion is mine
Years
Damn this is cliche...

The sound of a ballpoint pen striking parchment came to a close. Toru sat the pen down, followed by a quick glance to Espeon.

"A running away from home letter just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I guess..." he paused. "...but that's just the way she goes, right?"

Nodding her head in agreement, the Pokemon stared at him as he began to pack his things. Once finished, tossing on a light denim jacket and sliding into his favorite pair of boots, Toru glanced around the room and let out a sigh. No turning back.

Arriving at the bus station, a voice called out.

"Alright, anyone with large luggage please leave it out here on the platform and we'll load it up in the storage under the bus and have your passes ready. This is a 8 hour drive through the Perdita Pass and things will get rough once we're half-way through. Any walkmans, pokedex's or other electric devices must be shut off while in transit for your safety. Please have your bus passes out and we'll make our way to Lux Bravio. Those who are participating in the contest, you will need to be patient until we reach our destination for further instructions."

"I hate to say it, but you're gonna have to ride this one out in your pokeball." Toru whispered to his companion. "Let's just play it safe for now, okay?"

Espeon gave it's signature nod of approval as the pokeball opened and a red shimmering light drew her inside.

Made it.

Finding a seat towards the back of the bus Toru began twirling his finger around the jewelry hanging from his ears he watched as the other travelers took their seats. He slid his bag under the chair that would be comforting him during this 8 hour travel.

Is some barren wilderness enticing enough to bring all these people here?

I guess they all have something they're fighting for, huh?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Rose Maple
c9XfZRl.png
VLVnDyX.png
hsuH8wr.png

Moves
7Jn1QUI.png

Moves
jlUkZ7l.png

Moves
xkYVNey.png
xkYVNey.png
xkYVNey.png

Mary Maple
jeGu6zW.png
VLVnDyX.png
S1DvLqC.png

Moves
xkYVNey.png
LnWjeQb.png

Moves
xkYVNey.png
xkYVNey.png
xkYVNey.png

Two young ladies who wouldn't look out of place in the city boarded the bus. You could almost see it immediately in the way they stopped in tandem and looked around, staying close to one another without really acknowledging how close the other was. They were traveling together. The brunette of the two with the longer hair surveyed the bus for a moment, observing everyone on it. Her eyes lit up and she turned to address the blonde next to her. "Look at all the other people here~! I bet they're trainers too!" Mary cheerily remarked, leaning over and slipping her hand into Rose's, which the other absent-mindedly took. She quickly lead Rose over to a pair of vacant seats and sat down next to Reanne, with Rose taking Mary's other side.

"Hi~!" Mary greeted Reanne, apparently full of energy in spite of the heat and the cramped space. It probably helped that they were both wearing skirts, Rose's long and Mary's short, that looked rather cool in the warm weather. She had a very inviting look on her face, seemingly unfazed by the fact that they'd never met. "Wanna be bus buddies? I've got some Pokemon Cards if you wanna see!" she offered, shifting her purse into her lap. The collectible pokemon cards were a lot like baseball cards, but with pokemon! They were generally flattering photographs with little factoids all over them, not unlike cardboard pokedex entries, which was conveneint considering actual pokedexs weren't allowed.

"Nnn... Don't bother people too much, Mary. They probably just want to nap." Rose softly reminded the other, attempting to curtail her excitement before someone took offense to it.

Years

Joseph Climbed the bus with his fanny pack hanging from behind as he drops his campers backpack on the Platform and his Lombre, Caboose, Carrying a cooler of food on it's head for the long trek through the mountain pass, Containing Pocky, Ramunae, grape soda, Potato chips and some other small snack stuffs to bring on board. He walks over to the counter, purchases his bus pass and climbs aboard, Caboose drops off the cooler under's his feet as he sit's back and looks at all of the lively trainers who boarded. He return's Caboose to it's poke'ball as the bus driver climbs aboard and start's his prep work as another pokemon comes on board, a Pidgeot with a large bag attached to it's back with a
logo
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3d70/f/2017/234/3/1/the_forbidden_treasure_by_shadoan-dbkz2uh.png[/img]
printed on it. "Oh?.... Alright Attention passenger's. We have a small business from Ignea bringing food in for the first leg of the trip before we push off." The Pidgeot pulls a slip of paper from a pocket on it's harness. "This pokemon is carrying Watermelon Tea, BBQ Puffs, Hearth Chili with Sweet Potato Fries, Northern Light Poffins, Ether Jerky and Attack of The Sandwich... Sandwiches; courtesy of the Edge and End Inn. The tea is free, though you will need to pay for the food at a 30% discount and visit the Inn at Fool's Garden for more food this pokemon couldn't carry, a warm bath and bed and evening entertainment.... Does that cover it?" The Pidgeot nods as it walks in the center lane of the bus. It's harness has several thermos's containing the tea dangling from it's body. It's back has a large Satchel with Velcro flaps with pockets it can open easily to retrieve food and other supplies and a small 'pay here' bag hanging in the front. It retrieves a small menu from it's beak and slowly goes through the passengers, offering up it's small goods before getting ready to make the long trek home.

Joseph sit's back, a little puzzled a business owner would send a pokemon out from Ignea to do business, though he wasn't completely unsurprised. He pays for a sandwhich and a watermelon tea. The pokemon leaves the menu with him, pulls out a wrapped sandwhich and an empty plastic bottle, filling that bottle with the tea before hooking the thermos back to it's harness. "This...is impressive." He sit's back and wait's patiently for the driver to get his paperwork in place and check his gauges before shoving off.

Blaze :: Good - Caboose :: Good - Static :: Good
[progress=25]::Chapter 1 - To Ignea!::[/progress]

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
Emmanuel "Manny" Chapman

Clutching his stomach, Emmanuel stumbled out of the bathroom stall with a groan. Perhaps it hadn?t been the best idea to buy some food from a wandering vendor off the side of the road, but he couldn?t help himself with his stomach grumbling the way it had back then. At the sink?s mirror, Emmanuel gave himself a brief look over. ?I look awful,? he told himself through a crooked smile, and made sure to give his hands and face a thorough wash. Upon exiting the restroom, Manny found a large camping bag thrust into chest.

?Was is that bad? You took off right after you parked the bike.? His older brother, Tyson, teased.

?Yeah, it was real bad,? Manny replied with an exhaled exaggeration, slipping the bag onto his back. ?What?s that?? The young man continued, gesturing to the slender piece of paper his brother was waving in his face.

?Your boarding pass, I took care of it when you left all your junk in the sidecar with me.?

?Oh, thanks.?

The two men spent the rest of the walk to the boarding platform in an apparent silence, neither knowing what much to say at Emmanuel?s departure. It was only until Emmanuel began to take a sip of water from his canteen, that his brother decided to speak up. ?We?re all going to miss you, you know. Well maybe except for Ollie, but he?s an ass,? he said with a chuckle.

?I know, we?ve talked about it before.? Emmanuel replied, trying to clumsily divert the conversation, and in a way, trying to extinguish any of the lingering thoughts of doubt he had left.

Tyson nodded in response. ?You?re right, we have,? and then he paused. ?You know, I?m pretty proud of you man.?

?Proud of what?? It was an unexpected comment, one that stopped Emmanuel right in his tracks as he turned towards his brother, who was looking him right in the eyes.

?Just? you know, choosing to do something like this. It takes a lot of courage, a lot of guts, bro. Compared to what you were getting involved with before, I?m just? all of us are just happy to see you doing well, Manny.?

Those words stumped him, they really did. He felt the smile breaking out on his face and he knew he could do nothing to stop it. ?You?re a dumbass,? he relented, letting the grin breakout in full. The brothers embraced for a moment before Manny continued. ?I haven?t done anything, so save the ?proud of me? spiel for when I get back, yeah??

?I lay all that out and that?s the ???? you say to me.? Tyson laughed, ?Yea, yea, whatever, just be safe and make sure you do get back.?

Emmanuel nodded, his attention turning towards the bus, seemingly close to departing. He turned back to his brother, his hands digging in his pockets. ?Did I give you the keys to the bike already??

?I took ?em out of the ignition. You left them there when you took off for the bathroom.? With those words, the brothers took to truly and finally exchanging goodbyes, and when Emmanuel made his way onto the bus?s aisle, purchased a delicious looking sandwich to tide over his now empty stomach, and sat down in a nearby empty seat, he felt a soothing wave of relief wash over him.​

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
The growing intensity of people boarding the bus made the place quite lively, and loud. Loud enough to drag Reanne back into reality, curiosity opening her eyes to see what disturbed her slumber.

"Wha... Am I there yet? But it's only been minutes... did the driver lie to me?" She rubbed her eyes and glanced about, seeing other people she has never met flocking near her. Eyeing her right side, it appeared that the seat was occupied by somebody tall. His face looked young, yet his hair is whitish in color. She couldn't help but ponder how old is he, but something else has also caught her utmost attention -- the brunette girl who sat next to her with a brighter appearance. The way she faced her with pictures depicting creatures she never seen before, it must be apparent that she was referring to her just now. The reason behind to it wasn't important, besides, a chipper individual that didn't hesitate opening up with strangers sounded like a great start to get knowing with each other, even if it was uncertain for how long.

"Ah, sorry for mumbling off just now." Reanne leaned her back comfortably on the seat, arms crossed, "And what do I say to your offer? A sure thing! I'd be really glad to. Trips like these can get very dull, so entertainments of any sort will be greatly appreciated!" She tilted and winked an eye, "I'm Reanne, a Pok?mon Trainer. Say, who might you be and where are you headed?" Then, she looked at the man beside him, "And hello there, old man. Can you tell me your secret to having a smooth skin like yours?"

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2023
Nathaniel was getting tired, his eyes was closing off since he kinda need plenty of rest for whatever challenges are to come soon...

"Hello there, old man. Can you tell me your secret to having a smooth skin like yours?"

He woke up with a jolt and realized it was the red beret girl that called him an 'old man'. He felt a bit insulted, but well... there's all sorts of people out there anyway.

"I'm not an old man," he glared while talking. "I'm still in my 20's, you know. And what's the deal about my skin anyway?"

He figured he could at least get some small talk to kill off the boredom anyway.

Dawn

Years
Rose Maple
c9XfZRl.png
VLVnDyX.png
hsuH8wr.png

Moves
7Jn1QUI.png

Moves
jlUkZ7l.png

Moves
xkYVNey.png
xkYVNey.png
xkYVNey.png

Mary Maple
jeGu6zW.png
VLVnDyX.png
S1DvLqC.png

Moves
xkYVNey.png
LnWjeQb.png

Moves
xkYVNey.png
xkYVNey.png
xkYVNey.png

Rose had to do a double take as she listened to Reanne innocently mouthed off to an older man that happened to be nearby. ...Huh. It was at that moment that she had an epiphany. This girl would get along with Mary juuust fine. And to Rose's expectations, Mary couldn't help herself. She snickered at Reanne's mannerisms, seeming to appreciate their showmanship. "My name's Mary Maple, and this is my sister Rose~!" Mary introduced as she fished out a pack of cards from her purse. "We're pokemon trainers too, from all the way over in Unova. We're traveling to Ignea in search of adventure and new experiences." Rose added, deciding to join in on the conversation. Mary splayed the cards out for Reanne to see, flashing a playfully knowing look up at Nathaniel without really acknowledging what was going on. Far be it from her to call the elderly old.

There were five cards on display. A minccino, a snivy, a rufflet, a vanilluxe and a holographic victini. "This one's my favorite~" Mary added, gesturing to the victini. It almost seemed to move slightly and sparkle when viewed from different angles. "I thought the rufflet was your favorite." Rose absent-mindedly remarked as she purchased two plates of sweet potato fries and some northern lights poffins for the two of them to share to go with their tea. "They're all my favorites~!" Mary light-heartedly replied.

Last edited:

probablyhylian

illusion is mine
Years

Finally settling in for the road ahead, an announcement rang through the cabin.
"...Attention passenger's. We have a small business from Ignea bringing food in for the first leg of the trip before we push off."

A rather large Pidgeot covered in several pouches climbed onto the bus and began making it's way down the aisle. It began filling cups and fulfilling orders with ease as the passengers began to stuff their money into a small pouch hanging from the bird's neck. Toru was fascinated.

...uhh.

Finishing up with the passengers in front of him, the Pokemon pulled out a menu and handed it to Toru. "Just the tea for now." Replying quickly as he continued to skim through the menu.

I should probably save what I have for now. Good thing I fueled up on the way here...

The Pidgeot popped open the thermos attached to it's vest and filled a small plastic bottle before turning it over to Toru and continuing on it's rounds.

This is... different...

Slowly sipping his tea, he couldn't help but notice a group of passengers a few seats in front of him. There was a trio of young women in one row with a lone gentleman that looked to be a bit older than the rest. The interactions looked to be of a friendly nature.

They seem so care-free despite where we're heading... I guess it's probably a good time to make friends when you're heading into the unknown.

Meh.

Toru slid back into his seat and waited for the bus to take off.​

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
A while after the announcements, their talk seemed to have taken slight attention of those around them. Almost as if the spotlight were directed toward those who were particularly loud and enthused, not counting it happened just before they even got to embark abroad.

Regardless, the conversation carried on. Of apparent similar origins, the two girls, Mary and Rose, took their turn to introduce themselves after she told hers. "Sounds like I smell a coincidence. I too, also came from Unova." She smiled, "I can see it very clearly, the dedication and synergy in both of you. Just imagining a battle against formidable Trainers like you would send shivers to the unprepared! Man, if only I had a sibling too."

As Mary displayed her collection of Pok?mon cards, having seen them frequently, Reanne felt that she could name them all short to the last one. "Now, let's see what you have there! That's Mincinno, Snivy, Rufflet, Vanilluxe, and...hey, I don't think I've ever seen this Pok?mon before." She said with a curious look, "It does look cute, though. I bet it likes something like sweets."

Then, Reanne steered slightly to the white-haired man, "And nuh-uh, I feel that you're not telling the truth." Nudging her elbow with his, she continued, "But hey, there's no reason to shy away now. Now that we've been involved, why don't you start by telling your name?"

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2023
"Huh... at least we get free food for this trip. Would be nice to stock up since I hear the journey would be a gruelling and merciless one."

Nathaniel turned back to Reanne.

"Puh-lease, you can't judge a book by its cover. But hey, you can imagine how old I am anyway if you refuse to take my words as the truth."

"Name's Nathaniel. Nathan is also fine, whatever floats your boat. I take it you must be from somewhere far from this region too. I'm guessing you're Reanne since I overheard you conversing with those ladies over there."

Nathaniel was intrigued by the card collection and decided to take a closer look.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

James Hendricks
Orre Region
375.png
212.png
208.png
134.png

James stretches his arms out as high as he can, then brings them back down to his sides. He was preparing for a long bus ride, and was taking his last chance at being comfortable for the near future. James heard the announcement from the PA, and following suit with other travellers, he powered off his PokeNav. James grabbed his boarding pass out of the front pocket of his backpack, and clutched it in his left hand.

James walked towards the back of the line for the bus, and couldn't help but notice the average age must have been at least a decade younger than him. Damn, I'm old, James thought to himself, taking his ball cap off and looking into the bus window, checking for gray hairs in the reflection. It was true that this in theory would give James the advantage of experience, but his experience of the past few years has been cooped up in the Goldenrod City Gym.

James handed his pass to the driver, who checked it and handed it back to James. James eyed a spot at the back of the bus, and made his way there, slipping past fellow travellers preparing themselves for the trip ahead. James got to the back row, turned to his left and sat down in the window seat. James grabbed a book about knot tying from his backpack, and placed the backpack under his seat. James then took off his jacket, and stowed the neatly folded leather jacket on top of his backpack. James stretched out his legs as far as he could, and sat his book on his lap.

He noticed a Pidgeot carrying food and beverages available for sale, and dug out some change from his wallet. The Pidgeot made its way to James, and James purchased a pack of Ether Jerky and the free watermelon tea. James threw the jerky into a pocket of his backpack, and put the tea into his cup holder.

Last edited:
Years

The Pidgeot trots it's way to the front, turns about and bows before humbly stepping off of the bus and taking off towards the mountain. "Alright passenger's if that's everyone, We are now heading to Ignea." The bus starts and the engine roar's. The last of the luggage loaded into the expanded compartment and the bus rolls out over the the plains and reaches a familiar mountain formation. Traveling through the roads and through a few tunnels as the familiar gray and brown slowly shift the black and deep dark colors of Teal and Wine. The sky above was growing darker as noon was rolling around and static discharge was visible above, passing between the peaks. The shock of each discharge bring the hair of it's passenger's on end and the shock's echo off of the walls of the pass as the bus driver re-iterates the policy on electronics. "...Driver? What in the world is... Where are we?" "Perdita Pass; We are now in Ignea and still have a 5 hour drive ahead of us. Unless you want shock and kill everyone on board, keep electronics put up. We lost a small bus of travelers a few month's ago. Boom box blasting off heavy music, energy from the batteries started attracting the discharge..... Next thing we know, the bus is gone.... Working theory is it was vaporized, the next convoy of traveler's found a Boom Box charred and it's battery compartment melted by heat. We never saw those folks since then." The bus rolls along and the dark sky barely clears as the go through the next tunnel.

Joseph watches the cliffs as static discharges, finishing his tea before breaking into his snacks.

[progress=30]::Chapter 1 - To Ignea!::[/progress]

Dawn

Years
Rose Maple
c9XfZRl.png
VLVnDyX.png
hsuH8wr.png

Moves
7Jn1QUI.png

Moves
jlUkZ7l.png

Moves
xkYVNey.png
xkYVNey.png
xkYVNey.png

Mary Maple
jeGu6zW.png
VLVnDyX.png
S1DvLqC.png

Moves
xkYVNey.png
LnWjeQb.png

Moves
xkYVNey.png
xkYVNey.png
xkYVNey.png

Rose furrowed her brows for a moment, giving Reanna a searching look. Ma'm, did you just smell probability?? Mary joined in, giving Reanna a shrewd look betrayed only by the goofy smile on her face. "...Are you tryin'a butter us up, Reanne?" she asked in an accusing manner, pausing a moment to playfully feign staring into the other's soul. " . . . Cause you're doing a really good job~! Wanna split some sweet potato fries?" Mary relented after the moment passed, dropping the act and holding out her order of sweet potato fries in offering. Nearby, Rose lolled her head in confusion. She on the other hand actually was looking into Reanne's soul. The problem was, she... really didn't recognize anything she was looking for! It was different, different from all of the others aboard the bus, but not in a way that meant anything to her. She'd need to keep an eye on Reanne and get to know her better before she actually understood what it was she was seeing with her mind's eye. ...Sometimes she felt her mind's eye was blinder than her normal eyes. "Careful what you wish for. She might try and adopt you." Rose playfully remarked in a rather dry tone. "...I can do that?" Mary replied after a moment's hesitation. "Nnn--" Rose began to correct, only to think better of it. Yeah, she better not go there. She shrugged helplessly instead, downplaying the idea. "The meaning isn't really in the word. Blood is thicker than water, and all that."

"...Right! Sisterhood comes from the heart!" Mary replied, drawing a stunned silence from Rose as she flashed her actual sister a thumbs up. ...Damn it, Mary. She returned her gaze to Reanne, throwing up an arm in the Rosie the Riveter pose. "We can be sisters-in-arms~!" she offered with a wink, extending her elbow a bit as if to offer to link arms with Reanne.

Rose found herself gravitating to her food--and the window. She'd definitely thought it odd that no electronics were allowed during their trip, but now that she heard the driver's story she abruptly understood why. "...Well I'm not going to be able to get any rest until we get past this weather." Rose dryly lamented. Hey y'know what? Being fried sounded awful. Maybe they could put that off for another day and nobody could do anything reckless. "The color of those mountains are really pretty though. I wonder what they're made of."

probablyhylian

illusion is mine
Years

Looping his finger through, Toru pulls the band holding his hair up and lets his hair fall.

Hmm... maybe I should have chopped some of this off before I came here.

Resting his head in his palm for a moment. Beginning to feel a tad restless, he reached down to pull up his bag from underneath the seat. The sound of a thunderous roar echoed throughout the bus as the driver came over the PA, re-iterating his statement from before about keeping electronics turned off. After bringing out his journal and a simple black colored pen from his bag, Toru's eyes turned to the window next to him. His eyes widened a bit and traced the electricity and dark, bellowing clouds that were above them.

An ominous start to a journey, ehh?

Toru chuckled a bit to himself tracing his finger over the spine of his book. Opening it by the thin leather piece of string holding it together he began to write.

Day 1

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Some people would have felt anxious by Mary's response, if not for her playful demeanor making a false giveaway. Reanne herself still found herself smiling, she couldn't really guess what was up with Mary's sudden solemn tone, but neither did she could turn the offer for free food! While Mary's face was directed at Rose, her eyes sparkled with joy, less hesitating in stretching out her hand to grab half of them for her to gobble alone.

Delicious...it's just as good as a morning's toast... she thought to herself, still chewing the fries, ...But if I have to compare, bread is the winner. Bread is on its own superior tier. They are made by flour, then kneaded with love... Round and round they make a ball... Oh no, I accidently dipped it into a tea... It became bad real quick... So very quick that Mother Nature had a stomachache...

Having lost in thoughts, Reanne paused for a bit when given another offer, to form a knot of bond between the two carefree Trainers. Though faint, the thunderous discharge coming from above quickly brought her back to her senses, glancing around with confusedly, taking her a while to notice Mary's inviting gesture of friendship. "What? But I can't arm wrestle with... some...body as nice as... ... ...snore..."

Much to her mistaken interpretation, with head hung low and eyes closed, Reanne had already fallen asleep. She has yet to give her answer clearly, soon crumbling bits by bits as time went by. It's most probable that she must have forgotten the next time she made her wake. Regardless, with the bus progressively making its way onward, their eventual arrival to the promised lands of Ignea came closer than ever.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

James Hendricks
Bus To Ignea
375.png
212.png
208.png
134.png

James shook his head rapidly for a couple of seconds as he woke up on the bus. James rubbed his eyes quickly and looked out the window. It looked as if they were in a mountain pass, but not one like James had ever seen before. Large rock faces coloured teal and wine were to each side of the bus, he had never heard of anything like it. James looked up at the dark sky above, and checked his watch. It was shortly after noon, much too early for black sky anywhere he had been before.

He heard electric discharges going off above him, and remembered what he had heard about shutting off devices, good thing I did, James thought to himself, as he was inclined to believe that in most situations those were advisories not warnings. But he couldn't help but wonder about the bus' onboard electronics, not to mention the alternator under the hood spinning at engine speed. The thought was a little unsettling, but it looked like he had no choice. James sighed, picked his book back up, and tried to kill a little bit more time.

Years

As the bus rolls through the trenches if darkness towards the end of the tunnel. A pair or red eyes glare at the passing transport. I gives off a loud whistle that echoes through the t?n?el.

hqdefault.jpg
Joseph looked back at they left the tunnel. Thought the echoing whistle was strange and eerie. Several shadows along the cliff shift. The bus drones on as the static above seems to grow more intense and bolts of lightning begin to echo off the walls. The bus driver takes notice and starts to slow-down and begins to turn back. "Folks we're taking a bit of a det-" The tunnel in sight the discharge from above shocks the ground and the energy shocks and cracks "...oh Arcues...." the tunnel collapses and the discharge strikes the bus. "EVERYONE OUT!! GET OU-" A bolt of energy strikes through the bus driver, his body fading to a pitch black before vanishing into thin air. Joseph grabs his cooler, uses it to bust a window and hop out and pauses a moment. "COME ON! WE NEED TO GO!"

A few discharges start striking the bus as chunks of the bus begin to vanish, like bites from an invisible monster that couldn't barely even considered a pokemon and the discharge as it's fangs.

[progress=30]::Chapter 1 - To Ignea!::[/progress]

Back