• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Masters Breeding and Egg Move Plaza....

Masters Cage

Enter the Masters Cage
Years
Seeing as noone is doing anything with me and not aquiring their pokemon, I'm closing my shop and leaving....
It seems noone likes to have me around and enjoys ignoring me....

Goodbye....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
Could i have an adamant charmander with dragon dance and dragon pulse, and a Calm Squirtle with aqua ring and aqua jet and muddy water? I can offer a shiny modest eevvee in return.

Masters Cage

Enter the Masters Cage
Years
If you have a male Ekans or Deino that has Dark Pulse, you've got yourself a deal with me.

Sorry mate, but I dont have either of those.... In fact, I'm trying to aquire them myself....

Could I get a Deino with all three fangs :D
What would you like in return?

I'm right on it now....

Could i have an adamant charmander with dragon dance and dragon pulse, and a Calm Squirtle with aqua ring and aqua jet and muddy water? I can offer a shiny modest eevvee in return.

I dont know how to breed pokemon natures withou breeding about 10...
I can still do the egg moves though you may not want them....

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I'd like a Turtwig with Earth Power, and if you get that Scraggy with the elemental punches and Dragon Dance, I'd like that too(it'd take me too long to get Ice/Thunder Punch AND Dragon Dance) :3

So, as everybody seems to be asking, I'll ask too: What do you want in return?

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
Years
Username: CrowSama
Pokemon Name and #: Snivy # 495
Any Moves You Want: Iron Tail.

I know my request is a bit of a pain (had managed to breed some Iron-Tail Snivys before my White was stolen) But please, just state clearly what you would like from me and I'll do my best.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
Would like Snivy with magical leaf and bulbasaur with grasswhistle, petal dance and amnesia. will offer DW eevee with wish egg move and modest oshawott.

Masters Cage

Enter the Masters Cage
Years
Username: CrowSama

Pokemon Name and #: Snivy # 495
Any Moves You Want: Iron Tail.

I know my request is a bit of a pain (had managed to breed some Iron-Tail Snivys before my White was stolen) But please, just state clearly what you would like from me and I'll do my best.

OK, I've just found a way to breed it into Snivy without stealing my friends GEN IV game, but it may take awhile....
I'll be on all night so I'll PM you when I've finished.... (And the pokemon I want)

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
Years
Thank you so much! I have a dentist appointment later today, but I should be on after that (I notice that you live in Australia, so we may have to trade tomorrow if we can't meet online at the same time today)

inkheart519

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
LF: any shinies that you may be willing to trade. also look at my wishlist below vvvvvv :)
OF: ANY starter pokemon EVER :) i also have eevees and zoruas :) PM me

Back