• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help me find the weak spots of my team

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2011
* = shiny
*mewtwo
modest
hp:354
atk:230
def:216
sp.atk:447
sp.def:216
speed:359
move1: Psystrike
move2:shadow ball
move3: aura sphere
move4:flamethrower
item: quick claw

haxorus
naive
hp:315
atk:332
def:238
sp. atk:132
sp.def:176
speed:280
move 1:outrage
move2:shadow claw
move3:dual chop
move 4:dragon tail
item quick claw

minenshao
rash
hp:281
atk:317
def:142
sp.atk:253
sp.def:134
speed:260
item kings rock
move 1: fake out
move 2:force palm
move 3:wide guard
move 4:quick guard

*charizard
modest
hp:322
atk:185
def:217
sp.atk:306
sp.def:231
speed:261
item quick claw
move 1: heat wave
move 2:focus blast
move 3:fly
move 4:dradon tail

*palkia
modest
hp:322
atk:248
def:236
sp.atk:438
sp.def:276
speed:299
item quick claw
move 1:spacial rend
move 2:flamethrower
move 3:surf
move 4:thunderbolt

*groudon
adamant
hp:366
atk:397
def:341
sp.atk:214
sp. def:241
speed:241
item quick claw
move1:iron head
move 2:earthquake
move 3:fire punch
move 4:thunder punch

Thanks, SHAD

Anti

return of the king
Years
Unless this is for the Uber metagame, this team has way too many banned Pokemon to be salvaged. You'll probably want to specify that it's for Ubers to avoid confusing people, as OU is the standard tier. EVs are preferred over stats as well.

(Also, regarding your battle thread I deleted, those belong in Tournaments in Events, though you may just want the Quick Battle Thread instead of your own.)

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
well I say your mienshao's is more likely to be taken down easily with a special attack and for your Haxorus doesn't have much coverage only having 3 dragon moves... anyway i see you have them covered using ubers.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
Years
Your team would be in the Ubers....since like mentioned above, there's too many banned Poke's that can't compete in lower tiers. Now unless you are going to tournaments, then it matters. However if you are just a casual battler with random people, it shouldn't be a problem....but don't expect alot to battle you in an OU match.

Anyways...I can help you on a few Poke's with movesets that I can remember off the top of my head.
Mewtwo needs something like this:

@ Life Orb
Timid or Naive nature
EV's: 252 Speed, 252 Sp. Attack, 4 HP

Psystrike
Thunderbolt
Fire Blast
Shadow Ball

Charizard is outclassed completely as a special sweeper by Heatran. But if you still want to use him, use this set if you are going special with a Modest nature.

@ Choice Specs/Leftovers/Life Orb
Timid or Modest nature
EV's: 252 Speed, 252 Sp. Attack, 4 HP

Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Air Slash
Roost ----- Don't use Roost if your running Choice Specs...

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
well, the only weak spot i find is the team itself my friend (no offense)
first of all, this should be Uber tier, second, you use banned hax items like quick claw not 3 or 4, but 5 TIMES! and a kings rock, which is also hax, third, dragon tail abuse. charizard doesnt need to have it since in uber tier it wont last long, neither fly since it is Modest nature. try Air slash or air cutter.
and at least is the Haxorus... i dont know man, it`s stats are too low even for a naive one :/ try to breed another cause your current one isnt enough imo.

well, that should be it. hope you can improve and good luck

Back