• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Air Cutter Charmander and Self-Destruct Munchlax

Status
Not open for further replies.

colter519

Youngster
Years
These are both pretty tricky Egg Moves to acquire on a pokemon, but I'm willing to trade anything I have from the list in my signature for them. Thanks!

Years
Hello Colter, I can get you the Air Cutter Charmander. For the Munchlax, I think have one somewhere buried.

Years
Thank you so much!

Hi, I got them ready for you. Sorry for the long wait. Was preparing my pokemon for the International Challenge competition for the Mega Stones. Let me know when you can trade.

Edit: I would like the Sport Ball Combee and Kricketot if possible.

colter519

Youngster
Years
Hi, I got them ready for you. Sorry for the long wait. Was preparing my pokemon for the International Challenge competition for the Mega Stones. Let me know when you can trade.

Edit: I would like the Sport Ball Combee and Kricketot if possible.

I'll get started on breeding those when I get home. I should be able to trade basically anytime this weekend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back