• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm new! Can you take me for walkies?

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
Years
The thread title is based off of an occurrance at the mall. I was with two of my friends, one female, the other male. A young man, possibly 14 or 15, walked up to our collective while the male and I were racing the "Fly Wheelz" we bought at K-B Toy Emporium and Disco Tech. He introduced himself as 'being new' and 'only been here 6 times'. He stood around for a little while, staring into space, then he turned to the female and said, "I have a weird question... will you walk me? I don't bite.... .... .... anymore." Then he untangled the choke chain he was wearing on his neck. The female rejected him and, just before he got creepy-stalker on us, the police pulled up to the end of the 'alley' (an alcove that seperates the main mall from the arcade) and loudspeakered that everyone either needed to leave or go inside.
Anyway, I'm new.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Kijin said:
The thread title is based off of an occurrance at the mall. I was with two of my friends, one female, the other male. A young man, possibly 14 or 15, walked up to our collective while the male and I were racing the "Fly Wheelz" we bought at K-B Toy Emporium and Disco Tech. He introduced himself as 'being new' and 'only been here 6 times'. He stood around for a little while, staring into space, then he turned to the female and said, "I have a weird question... will you walk me? I don't bite.... .... .... anymore." Then he untangled the choke chain he was wearing on his neck. The female rejected him and, just before he got creepy-stalker on us, the police pulled up to the end of the 'alley' (an alcove that seperates the main mall from the arcade) and loudspeakered that everyone either needed to leave or go inside.
Anyway, I'm new.
Welcome to PC. Wave a great time. Post a lot. Follow the rules and read the FAQ. Pm me if you want to be firends too.^^

slasher

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2005
hello kijin.
why are you being so...normal?
pmplz (either site your choice).

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
I don't understand why people don't understand. Ha! XP

Anywho, welcome to PC! [insert annoying message regarding reading the rules] Have a nice time, and if you need help with anything, don't be hesitant to ask. ^_^

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
Hi I'm Batesy, the resident weirdo. If you'd like I can be hyper and scary.

Just a few rules:
1) Don't flame.
2) Don't spam.
3) Respect the Mod/Admin squad.
4) Don't take candy fromt he midget in the corner.
5) Don't steal from the giant's ice cream stash.
6) Don't, above all, DON'T steal anything from Karli (Koinu-Chan) or feel the wrath of the frying pans. It also works for hugging and kissi - which errr... Didn't happen in a certain Family thread. *whistles innocentely*

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
Years
Hmmm, I noticed people have the same message in every thread. Do you autoset your responses? Or can you remember all that! I'm too blond to remember that kind of stuff, LOL!

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
Years
Kyogre-chan said:
Anywho, welcome to PC! [insert annoying message regarding reading the rules]
Wow, *instant barnage*. Thank you for being both awesome and a mod at the same time. I don't know if you can really grasp how alienating it is to have people charge you saying, "Welcome! Now don't screw up, n00b!"
Thanks for keeping it real, kyogre.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Hey welcome to PC,no need tot ell ya to read the rules and crap because you're obviously following them anyway welcome ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Kijin said:
Anyway, I'm new.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome to PC^^
I'm sure you'll enjoy walkies ermm stay XD
be sure to read the rules^^

Back