• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
mmhmm... ok, well i've been working long and hard on a load of schoolwork and my friend and i are coming up with a bunch of ideas for a TV show that we hope to make real in like 10 years. i haven't been shiny hunting lately and probably won't be until summer vacation starts. that is all.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
After being MIA for two weeks I'm back!!! Still no shiny Absol... no other shiny pkmn either, but I'm working on it. *Hatches Absol egg.* ~@#%^$&!!! Oh Drat. *Gets another egg.* Truth, I've not been playing too much, I got half-way burnt out on the pkmn games. I did find out that the character level cap on Buldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II is level 40 and I can't remember half of what to do on Final Fantasy X-2... I'm a hopeless gamer girl. A friend did buy me the first 4 graphic novles of X/1999 as a gift, what a great guy! He know's I'm an otaku for anime/manga. Kawaii bishounen!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
otaku? kawaii? bishounen?... can we please stick with the beautiful english language that we'd become so acustomed to? otaku means something like fan doesn't it? i'm a member in a forum that's "harvest moon otaku" which would make sense... and then that second word is... (i'm probably wrong) something like cute??... who knows. i'm not very japanese savvy, all i really know how to say is majou sentai which means "magical taskforce."

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Sorry, once I learnt it it just ends up in my normal speach. Otaku=Fan, Kawaii=Cute, Bishounen=beautiful boys
Sentai is the term for the concept of a group of world-saviors (usually teenagers) in groups of five that can (somehow or other) don technicolored costumes and battle bad guys; e.g. Power Rangers, Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors/Yoroiden Samurai Troopers,ect. So yeah you have it right. I'll keep the Japanese to a small amount, mostly kawaii, so I still sound like a fangirl....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, the sentai i watch is... super sentai! (the show power rangers is ripped off from) hooray! but well... at least i knew two of them. i have no problem with your japanese, sorry, i overreacted. this morning i learned a new japanese word too. hadouken means "surge fist." yup... there's something we'll use in everyday conversation.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
If you're a real Otaku you'll find a way to get it into most conversations. LOL! No need to say sorry, I forget alot of people have no clue what I type! I still have to catch the (non-shiny)Entai on FR, it shows up every day just to mock me.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
oh yea i was randomly walking around trying to find a shiny and when in mt moon i found a moon stone *yay* thought i already got that one XD anyway now i got a nidoqueen *finally*, that is all.... 353 pokes ^_^

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Latios Lover said:
wow thats alot no luck on my shiny speal yet either

A shiny spheal in Emerald would rock! At least, when you run into it, it would, lol. Anyone see the animation for spheal on emerald yet? Isn't it ridiculously cute? ^^; lol. I thought magnemite's was bad...

Of course no shinies yet. I'll keep at it. Hey guys, if you could have any shiny, what would it be? Mine would be a Zangoose. :P *Droolz.* How about you?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
hmm...any shiny huh? well id have Donphan! after trying to get phanpy for ages then giving up makes me want it more :D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Shuko said:
Of course no shinies yet. I'll keep at it. Hey guys, if you could have any shiny, what would it be? Mine would be a Zangoose. :P *Droolz.* How about you?

mine would be a mew or deoxys seeing as ill never be able to get em ever :( but a catchable one would be a chimiarchi *sp*

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
Years
Shuko said:
A shiny spheal in Emerald would rock! At least, when you run into it, it would, lol. Anyone see the animation for spheal on emerald yet? Isn't it ridiculously cute? ^^; lol. I thought magnemite's was bad...

yeah they are cute mine would be a shiny umbereon

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
well I decided to see what it was all about so for the last week I have been looking for shinies in any spare time I could find,a nd I have finally found one!!!

I was origionally looking for a shiny BUlbasaur but I looked for 3 days about a combined total of 9 hours and couldnt find one, came acroos about 1000 Bulbasaur
my heaven, LOL

anyway, I gave up 2 days ago and decided to start looking fro something else, and I found caterpie!!!!

so i would please like to join, and then ill get one of dem SHC cards and link it back here

so proud that I found one ^_^

and is it even possible to find Bulbasur? or charmander or squirtle for dat matter?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
awesome, new member! and yes, it's possible to get a shiny starter... but at the moment it is impossible to get one of those mini trainer cards (at least an authentic one) as i, the creator of the cards, am having difficulty with my computer. yami_z may try to take on that task at some point, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
ok then ill wait about the card den unless yami Z makes one.

I have now taken up the job of looking for a shiny treecko, also as im new tot his I dont actually know, if a shiny pokemon evolves, is its evolved form a shiny too?

Back