• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need lyrics for "Slateport City"

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
There's a song in the GBA Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire Music Super Complete disc with a song called "Slateport City" (Kaina Shiti) sung by Hiroko Takano. It's the same music from Slateport but with lyrics. I don't know if I'm allowed to upload the song so you hear it.

I have been searching but I can't find the lyrics anywhere. Does anybody have them? Please, give me a link or the lyrics.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
I found lyrics on this Japanese site.
It has lyrics for memory p and TRICK MASTER as well, if you are interested.

I wasn't sure if you wanted lyrics in Japanese, romaji or with English translations, so I'll just be posting the link.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
I found lyrics on this Japanese site.
It has lyrics for memory p and TRICK MASTER as well, if you are interested.

I wasn't sure if you wanted lyrics in Japanese, romaji or with English translations, so I'll just be posting the link.

Do you think there are lyrics in Romaji or at least in kana? That would be much more better. Thanks for the link, anyway.

Back