• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I don't call things from 5-6 years ago classics per se, but I do get slight nostalgia vibes from things such as Pokemon Diamond or something, idk.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
So stuff from 07 can be considered classic, I'm not sure about that. A minimum of a decade with a fanbase that's still growing today sounds a little closer. Even then most of the shows feel a bit new to me. Things like the Ghost in the Shell series and Azumanga Daioh could probably could be classed as classic, Azumanga has seemingly influenced half of the anime since afterall.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Strictly speaking, I wouldn't say a classic has to be old, as much as it has to be able to still work years from now.
Brilliant yet simple enough to not lose meaning after its time, and so on and so forth. Being an "instant classic" is a thing, after all.

But terminology. Bah. When it comes down to it it's pretty unimportant.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yah, instant/modern classics don't require age, just the attributes I mentioned yesterday. To be respected as a full blown classic they have to prove their longevity, though.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Uchiha_____Sasuke__by_speppa.png

Meh, not a big SasUKE fan...I love reading stories where he gets his butt whooped

Uchiha_Sasuke___Hansei_by_vashperado.jpg

looks cool though

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years

It was 'Japanese Day' in my college today and there was tons of events around campus. One of them was anime was being screened in one of the lecture halls. Watched the first episode of Naruto and I thought it was awesome. Really considering watching Naruto now.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

Posting before heading out for lunch.

Also, ninjas are cool. :3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

So, Swimming Anime, is actually becoming a full Anime, instead of just a trailer. I can hear the fangirls screaming already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back