• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Champion is back!

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Jade said:
It's a shame that you converted back to RM2k3... but still looking good. Keep it up the great work Recoon and Funnybunny.
why is it a shame, most people have RM2k3...if you don't "have no fear" I know a trick that you don't need RM2k3 to play the game ;)
Kiril-Kun said:
Well I got (in my opinion) a rubbish evolution screen but you might use it. Please look. It is attached.
sorry I like the one we have now better :P. but thank you for showing :)

thanks for all the reply's everybody.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Jade said:
Are you still ranting about the screen size? I can change to 480*320 pixels from 800*600...
...eh yeah XD. but would that make the walking grid the same? you just can't see more of the screen that way :P

but I stand my case, I will not use RMXP in any case. So let's get back to topic.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
I like it GBA size too, Jade. It makes the graphics look really clean. :)

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
pokedaycare7lm.png

Just to reopen this thread, here's a screenshot of the Pokemon Daycare, found on Route 4. Funnybunny is on holiday, so the work is on pause for a while, as he has the latest version, and when he sent it to me, it contained some viruses. So, that stopped Pokemon Champion for a while, but it'll be back on the road soon. :)

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
Looks good,but other than the door,the rooms too big,make about 2-3 tiles smaller,and nice job mapping

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
datriot said:
the map looks good, and I'm glad you're continuing with Champion, I really liked the demo.:)

Oh there will be a MUCH bigger and improved demo out soon.
It won't contain any spelling errors and it will have the upgraded battle system.

As for the door... does anyone have a door that would look good? I don't have any ones that aren't outdoor doors... :cross-eye

Thanks for the comments guys.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Thanks Birdman! Glad to see we have such big fans of our work. :)

Superiority, would Ruby/Sapphire doors fit in with Fire/Leaf chipset?
Also, I think you mean charset, because you couldn't have an animated door on a chipset, plus we've already done our whole game using funnybun's great chips he made.

But if you mean charset, please send me it over PM. :) Thanks!

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Hmm... that won't do... if we swap chip, we'll have to re-map everything....

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
Hmm..i could just add it to that chip if you want,its not very hard for me.

Years
This game looks awesome, but I cant download it, its corrupt :(

Oh and if you want smaller size screens when you enter RM2K (Im assuming that you have it on full screen) press F4 to reduce the size to a medium screen then F5 to make it a small screen, then hold ALT+Print Screen to get a screenshot of it alone (So you dont have to cut the image) and also when in small screen it reduces lag by quite a bit (If you have any)

Hope this helps

Back