• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Hey, I'd like to join this club. I look for the shinies all the time...but I have only found a shiny Weedle, I was going to catch it but my Charmander killed it with a Scratch attack...it was a critical hit :( but even though I dont have any shinies at present can i still join?

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Update: 463 Resets, no Shiny Scyther...

Exokriz: I'm pretty sure that you can join, so if the leaders let you, welcome (to your doom). <(>_<)>

<I>Kobra<I>

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Exokriz said:
Hey, I'd like to join this club. I look for the shinies all the time...but I have only found a shiny Weedle, I was going to catch it but my Charmander killed it with a Scratch attack...it was a critical hit :( but even though I dont have any shinies at present can i still join?
Yeah, you probably can. You don't have to have any shinys to join. I just can't say because I'm not a higher up person.
Anyway, no new shinys. I'm just trying to hatch for a good natured Chansey(hehe, all my lvl 5 chanseys know Iron Tail and Earthquake). I just hope for a shiny Chansey (PLZZZ), but I'll keep going. Oh yeah, what nature should I go for?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
U want a Impish Chansey, 252 Def, 212 HP, 46 SDef is the EV spread for it. I can give u a moveset if u want.

Well, no luck with Eevee. I started at around 7:30 PM , and now it is 12:55 AM where I live... well, i didn't expect to find it so soon. Meh, if I am still seriousl about finding shiny Eevee by the time two weeks ends, I will extend the time period by a week, maybe two. The best part is, starting at 11 AM(I have to read for 4 hours each day[yes, it sux], so I want to wake up at 7 to start earlier than my cousin) I will have the rest of the day to SR, so I will pretty much have a 16 hours to SR. I go to bed at 3-4 AM, for peeps who haven't done the calculations in there head yet.

Years
Im not sure if i posted this but
i was talking to ryan on aim and i randomly find a chansey, level2(omgweird), and non shiney, that was when the safari zone race started still no new shiny :(

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
exokriz said:
Hey, I'd like to join this club. I look for the shinies all the time...but I have only found a shiny Weedle, I was going to catch it but my Charmander killed it with a Scratch attack...it was a critical hit but even though I dont have any shinies at present can i still join?
You can certainly join - just keep hunting in your advance gen games and keep us posted on the progress of your hunts.
Welcome to the best club at PC!
You can grab a trainer card like we all have in our signatures here!
Boo-ya!

To Kim - I already congratulated you on AIM - but I'm gonna do it again because it's a huge deal! You've now successfully captured more shiny pokemon than me! It's a huge accomplishment; most people have to lie about their collections to exceed 3 - but you're a superb, dedicated hunter (with a wee bit of luck).
*Congratulatory glomp*

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
Hello everyone, how are we doing today? I'm still on my shiny hunt for Minun and Magicarp. ^_^ You gotta have clan loyalty, ya know? ;)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
omg emerald is what ruby and saphire should have been from the get go STUPID GAME FREAK AND NINTENDO stop makin money off us loyal fans with cppy test versions of games give us the great finished product XD

btw can u get rare candies from pick up in emerald? i know u cnat in lg and ive been rc getting for a few hours in emerald and not a singel rare candy

when i finish e4 ima breed for shiny absol with lady darkmoon

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
shido said:
btw can u get rare candies from pick up in emerald? i know u cnat in lg and ive been rc getting for a few hours in emerald and not a singel rare candy

Yes, but in Emerald what you pick up is baced on the pokemon's level, get the pickuper to level 41 or above and you'll have a 10% chance of Rare Candys.You can get the full list here. Rare Candy/Pick Up Guide It's in post #7.

LDD's update: I drempt I caught a shiny last night, to much hunting before going to bed a supose. I've found nothing though, drat it all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
hey, hunters how has the hunt been going? im hunting for shiny vulpix right now.....i have been hatching eggs, but they all come out female (see, i have this thing where i only train male pokemon unless they look naturally girly, case in point my gardevoir) so i have gone back to that ghost place (forgot the name) to hunt for shiny vulpix. wish me luck!

P.S.-My shiny marshtomp evolved into shinyswampert yesterday!! ^_^

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
TPP, I'm the same way. I'll most likely be not as happy if my Shiny Scyther (if I ever get one) is female. I just think that a female Shiny Scizor won't be as intimidating (no offence to the ladies/girls here in the SHC).

Update: 600 Scyther Resets.

P.S. I want my Shiny Kecleon (from my first playthrough of Ruby) back! <(-_-)>

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
King Kobra said:
I just think that a female Shiny Scizor won't be as intimidating (no offence to the ladies/girls here in the SHC).
Why is that? Y'know, female Scizor is the one with the larger abdomen, so I'd expect it'd look more intimidating. :p Miss Cake'll probably be making a trip to D/P, anyway.

I might try for a shiny Scizor, some day. I'm not too fond of its khaki colour, though, which is why I don't have one, already. :p

Sorry I haven't been posting much. (I have been reading.) Congrats on all the new finds, especially Kim's Pooch! ^o^ Sorry if there's anything important I've missed. I've been missing some important posts, lately.

~2922 Treeckos, still no shinies. I'm starting to consider just playing the game and going for things like Beldum and Rayquaza. I think it's about time I reset for another ID. It'll be hard to get one I like more than my current ID, though.

Edit: King Kobra, I'll make you a D/P Scizor avatar like mine if you wish. It's not much work. ;)

Edit2: I did it, anyway:
shinysciz.png

Last edited:

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
Best of luck Kingy, you deserve to find one by now :)

Aww keep to it MM, havent had much chance to hunt for my Treeck or Porygon atm, had a exam today :(

PS. Your Porygon2 is teh uberness :)

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
I HAVE SOME REALLY BAD LUCK!!!
Today I found a shiny Onix in Rock Tunnel, I sent out my Charmeleon to weaken it with Ember (since its not very effective against Rock-types)....but apparently this Onix had really low Sp. Def and again a freaking Critical Hit so another KO in one hit. First Weedle now Onix. I'll catch a shiny sooner or later.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
wow....thats really bad luck, what i do is, i throw a ball without hitting the pokemon first, then if it pops out, start to attack

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
OMG! Thanks MM for the pwnage pic of Scizor! Where do you get your D/P Sprites? Oh, and I'm a slow person, so what do you mean by "Miss Cake'll probably be making a trip to D/P, anyway."?

Exokriz: That sucks man, my sympathies. I've never seen a Shiny in the wild (besides Kecleon, which I caught a long time ago) so I wouldn't know how it is to accedentally kill one, seems like it'd be brutal though, especially with the rare Onix.

BTW thanks for the luck Deen!

Update: 710 Syther Resets.

shinysciz.png
<--Pwnage

<I>Kobra<I>

Last edited:

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Exokriz said:
I HAVE SOME REALLY BAD LUCK!!!
Today I found a shiny Onix in Rock Tunnel, I sent out my Charmeleon to weaken it with Ember (since its not very effective against Rock-types)....but apparently this Onix had really low Sp. Def and again a freaking Critical Hit so another KO in one hit. First Weedle now Onix. I'll catch a shiny sooner or later.
*Sends sympathy and happy thoughts your way* Next time, throw pokeballs for a while before you even try to hit it with any attacks. **GOOD LUCK** <- me sharing the good luck I have had lately with everyone!
Kim

Back