• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Horror Movies

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Halloween is coming, and October's here! Time of my favorite subject.. horror movies!!! :)

Now, all we have to do is talk about the horror movies we like, dislike, or u canask any questions about them, or ask for recommendations of horror movies are. ^^;; And yada, yada, yada..

The only restriction is no going off-topic, no being mean to others *unless they are mean to you of course*, and all that other crap..

My favorite horror movies are Child's Play 1, 2, and 3. I haven't seen Bride of Chucky yet.. Has anyone seen it? Is it cool? o.o;

My next horror movie is Pet Sematary. ^^ It was really scary but still good. It had too much blood on it, tho..

*gets killed by Chucky*

~CaRtOON

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
A dumb horror movie iis the ring.Sure it's freaky the first time, but afterwards it's dumb.It's also very confusing and hard to understand.Therefore, it is not compatible with me.

baby*j

Years
When I saw "The Ring" for the first time I wasn't scared (or freaked out :P )
at all. Everyone I know (which includes big,tough,macho guys) thats seen the
movie say they were scared when they saw it, and I didn't feel scared at all!

Odd ...

Anyhow, I like the movie Phantasm alot. I haven't seen all the parts
but I absolutely love the ones that I did see. That movie freaks me out !

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Shark movies are what scare me the most. o.o I just don't like watching movies where creepy men kill people. I think it gives other insane people ideas, for any real life attacks.

Anyways, JAWS still scares me to death, even though I've seen it about a billion times. O_o I also disliked Deep Blue Sea. (Everyone thought the sharks looked fake, but I didn't. >.> *shudders*)

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
JAWS was awesome!! ^^;; But Deep Blue Sea sucked.. :P That was just a desperate attempt to rip off Jaws.. >.<;; I hate it when people do that! Just like Ice Age was a desperate rip off from Monster Inc. and Shrek..

I fear insane killer movies too, Kayleigh! O.O;; Especially Halloween!!! O~O See that smiley? Hee hee! It's two big wide eyes and a twitchy mouth!! XD Eeeek! Jason's coming! I can't even believe I'm dressing as him this halloween!!! >.<;; I know, I'm scared too, Kayleigh.. *looks around*

Some people told me the ring is cool. Is it true that a girl rots while a dude is holding her? O.o; If so, that's so cool!! ^^;;

*Jason kills CaRtOON*

~CaRtOON

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
CaRtOON said:
JAWS was awesome!! ^^;; But Deep Blue Sea sucked.. :P That was just a desperate attempt to rip off Jaws.. >.<;; I hate it when people do that! Just like Ice Age was a desperate rip off from Monster Inc. and Shrek..

I fear insane killer movies too, Kayleigh! O.O;; Especially Halloween!!! O~O See that smiley? Hee hee! It's two big wide eyes and a twitchy mouth!! XD Eeeek! Jason's coming! I can't even believe I'm dressing as him this halloween!!! >.<;; I know, I'm scared too, Kayleigh.. *looks around*

Some people told me the ring is cool. Is it true that a girl rots while a dude is holding her? O.o; If so, that's so cool!! ^^;;

*Jason kills CaRtOON*

~CaRtOON
LOL, you're dressing as Jason? *weird visions appear in her head* You mean the creep that fought Freddy on that movie right? o.o At first I thought you were talking about the Jason on this site. XD That kinda scared me...

Ahh, and it's nice to see another JAWS lover! >_> Most people don't like old movies like that... *snorts*

John Denver

Banned
Years
Horror movies have never scared me EXCEPT for one...The Sixth Sense freaked me out a whole lot when i first saw it...if I see it now it's just funny

BOO ya!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
CaRtOON said:
[CaRtOON

I don't see how Ice Age was a ripoff of Shrek. Monster Inc., yes, but I'm getting off subject anyhow. n.n()

I liked The Sixth Sence and Signs. n.n() I guess they're kind of funny the second time around, Like Dakota said, but still. n.n()

The worst horror movies Iv ever seen are The Blair Witch Project, The Blair Witch Project 2, 13 Ghosts (Was that even the title? n.n()) and Prison of the Dead. X.o() *L* My friends and I rented that one two years ago for Halloween, and it was dragging on, and on, and on. I wasn't really paying attention, because it was making no sence what so ever. n.n() *thinks* I actually forgot what that movie was about. n.n()()

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
orange*berry said:
I don't see how Ice Age was a ripoff of Shrek. Monster Inc., yes, but I'm getting off subject anyhow. n.n()

I liked The Sixth Sence and Signs. n.n() I guess they're kind of funny the second time around, Like Dakota said, but still. n.n()

The worst horror movies Iv ever seen are The Blair Witch Project, The Blair Witch Project 2, 13 Ghosts (Was that even the title? n.n()) and Prison of the Dead. X.o() *L* My friends and I rented that one two years ago for Halloween, and it was dragging on, and on, and on. I wasn't really paying attention, because it was making no sence what so ever. n.n() *thinks* I actually forgot what that movie was about. n.n()()
Oh, hunny, u just reminded me of that time that I was so mean to u ;.;

Anyways, I have to agree on u with the Blair Witch Project.. >.<;; That movie was so dumb.. And it had TOO MANY cuss words, jesus!! Didn't their mommas teach them to watch their mouths?! It annoys me that they kept on saying cuss words!! What was up with that?! >:- (

The Land Before Time? Which movie was that? O.o; Isn't that a dinosaur movie n.n;;

LOL!! Yes, Kaileigh, I'm dressing as Jason from the Freddy vs. Jason movie!! ^^ Yay! A lot of people liked it, is it true Freddy lost? NOOO! ;_; Freddy's claws are soo cool! I ought to dress as him, no? ^^ *sticks out claws*

*Gets killed by Freddy*

~CaRtOON

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
The best horror movie I have ever seen was Valentine, I coundn't go to sleep, cause I would think that the guy would come after me XD.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Oh, you think that's scary? Just wait until they release a Teletubbies movie, lol.
Ooh, and dressing as Freddy would be cool. ^_^ I've never seen that movie, so I wouldn't know who wins...

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I heard that

SPOILER SO BEWARE..
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
I heard that Jason won, but Freddy came back from the dead!! O.O;; Jason can't die, right? Then how'd he got stopped in the last movies? o.o;;

I think Pet Sematary was the best and scariest movie EVA!! Also teletubbies!!! >.< EEEEEK!!!

*gets killed by teletubbies*

~CaRtOON

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Actually, no one won, it's just since Jason sort of killed Freddy, but when Freddy came back, he can just go around and kill people without going into their dreams now.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Ah.. so now I see what happened, d@mn Jason.. I wanted Freddy to win..

At least he can't get into my dreams now.

*Gets killed by Freddy*

~CaRtOON

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I want to see freddy vs. Jason, I want to see what happends in that movie, it must be interesting, seeing how Jason has been in so many Friday the 13th movies.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I wanna see Freddy VS Jason cus its a horror movie! ^.^ Perfect for halloween!

Has anyone seen House of The Dead? It's coming or its already on theaters, but it sounds pretty dumb.. On the commercials, a zombie licked a woman and I puked after seeing that..

*Pukes on Jason so he kills her*

~CaRtOON

Tweak

what's scarey? ...*Scarey Movie 3* of course. :knockedou :laugh:

The Ring is still my favorite scarey movie, the japanese versions Ring1 and Ring2 were just confusing, but the american version made things more clear.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Those Scary Movies are hilarious!!!! XD I saw the first one and I laughed my @$$ off!! But I only saw half of it cus my mum told me to quit watching it cus it was too crude!! XD Is it true that Scary Movie 3 made fun of the Matrix? O.o;;

*dies*

~CaRtOON

Back