• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
I took some notes when I played through brown.

Spoiler:

Currently I'm looking for the passport, and what is up with the dungeon to the right of Azelea town, its only 2 floors, and they are super tiny.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2010
I need some help: I know what to do next, go to the haunted forest. to do that i have to go to reeds game shack, but he always is on lunch break. It might be my emulator im using gpsp.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
I have 2 questions.

1. What is the Coronetstone used for in Brown?

2. Is there anyway to catch Aipom in Brown, and if you can, does it evolve into Ambipom?

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
Can anyone give me a list of the seven special items in Brown.

Last edited:

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
Years
@ prinlgesman - if you mean the S.S. Anne pasport you can get it in the new patch but not in the older ones it was inside the house that at first was said you cant enter til u beat the E.4 and then after you beat them it was blocked with a rock

@ mr.mitb - i believe the coronet stone along with the gold leaf, the red, blue, and green orbs are some of the 7 items cbm was talking about, although i dont remember ever seeing a coronet stone.... then again i need to start brown over again with the new patch xDD

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
In pokemon brown:

What are the "seven items"?
What town/route/cave/etc. are they in? (I only need the name of the place, not their exacte location)

What do the items goldleaf, mushroom, pearl, and rarebone do?

how do you get passed the "fake trees"?
Which of those trees in that place are the fake ones?

Is heracross catchable w/o trading?

are there only 2 fossils avalible in the game? (the Kabuto and the non-kanto-native one, or are omanyte and aerodactl obtainable?)

where are the trade stones? moon stones? metal coats?

is it possible to get a super rod if you got hm05 already?

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
Years
okay so here is my update on what ive figured out in brown

the coronet stone is to evolve magneton
6 of the 7 hidden items i believe are
Gold Egg - found at final dungeon
Gold Leaf - found at celebis shrine
Brick Piece - found in the powerplant hidden in a corner
PP Up(it might be wrong but its spelled differently and doesnt do anything) - dont remember
Rare Bone - dont remember
Mushroom - dont remember

heracross is not catchable you need to trade it from g/s/c
magmarizer is to evolve magmar
electrizer is to evolve electabuzz
upgrade is to evolve porygon to porygon2 then the disk thingy from final dungeon is to evolve it to porygon-z
there are two king rocks and two metal coats so you can get politoed, slowking, scizor, and steelix
i believe there is only 1 moonstone so trade evolutions from rby gsc
there are 2 dusk stones (one for misdreavus and one for murkrow i think)
shiny stone is for togetic to evolve
red, blue, and green orbs are given to a lil girl on top of the market in Hayward City
i believe at this point that lugia has to be traded over, im looking around the final area to see if theres a hidden warp currently
it says misdreavus can be caught at the final dungeon but ive searched for 2 hours and had no luck so trade it over
the SS. Anne ticket is at the final dungeon at the same place the guy gives you ho-oh(you need the card key to get in)
there are only 2 fossils as far as i can tell
and super rod is possible to get even after getting hm05
and yea thats all i can think of answering right now, if someone has a different question let me know =P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
Here are 4 of the 7 items
GoldEgg-Final dungeon
RubyEgg-Haunted Forest
EmeraldEgg-CastroForest
PrismKey-in your home town

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
Years
Here are 4 of the 7 items
GoldEgg-Final dungeon
RubyEgg-Haunted Forest
EmeraldEgg-CastroForest
PrismKey-in your home town

ahah found those 4 and i think i have a good idea of where to look for the others =D

and im betting the other 3 will be the saphire egg the silver egg and the crystal egg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
ahah found those 4 and i think i have a good idea of where to look for the others =D

and im betting the other 3 will be the saphire egg the silver egg and the crystal egg
Can you tell me after you get them please

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
where is the 8th gym in Rijon Adventure??
I can't find it out -.-

Thanks for posting this in the right thread :)

Spoiler:

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
ok new question How do you get the super rod if you already got hm05? (I tried talking to the aid, then talking to the same aid while hm05 is with me) I heard it is possible to get it after getting hm05, but I have no idea whatsoever on how to get it (or where it is)

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
Years
ok new question How do you get the super rod if you already got hm05? (I tried talking to the aid, then talking to the same aid while hm05 is with me) I heard it is possible to get it after getting hm05, but I have no idea whatsoever on how to get it (or where it is)

it should be in the route house connecting hayward city and route 52, u must have at least 70 pokemon i believe

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Where is the Magmarizer in Brown? I found the Electrizer, but I can't find the Magmarizer.

Also, where is Entei?

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Where is the Magmarizer in Brown? I found the Electrizer, but I can't find the Magmarizer.

Also, where is Entei?

The Magmarizer is on the Route above Ilex Forest, where the Daycare used to be in GSC. You need Surf.

Entei (or possibly Moltres) is in the island cave above your hometown. Again, you need Surf.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
hey i need help finding some things in the latest BROWN not rijonadv

items needed to find
HM05-Flash
HM04-Strength
Mist Stone

please and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.