• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

What Are You Going To Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"Gym's mostly but I can stay around for a bit" Michael smiled.

(The underlined is not the way i'm saying it just it's a trigger for FallenAngelSilver)

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Cassie blushed and smiled "You can travel with me for as long as you want" she said smiling more as she looked at Michael right into his eyes again.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Flurry nuzzled Silver as they walked and smiled at him "Seems like Cassie really likes him" she giggled looking at the blushing Cassie and Michael who kept looking at them.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
(Love)
Michael smiled at Cassie "Fine Pokémon you have." when he looked back he blushed again I wonder if she feels the same as me... his thoughts echoed.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Cassie smiled blushing more "thanks" she said smiling at him. I haven't known him that long...yet it feels like I've known him forever...I wonder if he feels the same she thought looking at him.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Cassie smiles at him as she sits resting her back against a tree. "I'm glad you joined me and my Pokemon. Even with them at my side it gets a little lonely without another person"

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"Me too" Michael spoke sitting down. (I only glanced at you only for that post, I was saying at silver)

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Cassie smiled blushing harder. "Growing up Pokemon were the only friends I had...that's what made me want to be a Pokemon breeder"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back