• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I have three questions.

What levels are the Elite four? (Just so I know if I have to level up more)
What about Zekrom when you have to fight him? (playing Black version)
On what level does Larvesta evolve?

The Elite 4 all have the same levels. They have 3 level 48 Pokemon and 1 level 50.

Zekrom is level 50 when you battle him. Larvesta evolves at level 59. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Has there been any other events since the Victini event ended

Befriend a Pokemon (aka the eeveelutions with a special ability, only on Dream World though), Axew/Pidove/Pansage which were in Toys R Us, and currently apparently Europe can get Karrablast, Shelmet and Zoroark as seen here. And as for Japan, they've had the shiny movie Pokemon, which are either Golurk or Hydreigon depending on the version owned.

There's also been about 5 or so different C-Gear skins which have been given out over the Dream World, but that's basically it.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023

Befriend a Pokemon (aka the eeveelutions with a special ability, only on Dream World though), Axew/Pidove/Pansage which were in Toys R Us, and currently apparently Europe can get Karrablast, Shelmet and Zoroark as seen here. And as for Japan, they've had the shiny movie Pokemon, which are either Golurk or Hydreigon depending on the version owned.

There's also been about 5 or so different C-Gear skins which have been given out over the Dream World, but that's basically it.

ok thanks do we know when they will be having an event for the legendarys or TM Snarl

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Currently there is no known information, but judging from Japan's release pattern, I'm thinking we'll probably get a new event sometime soon since technically there hasn't been a wifi event for 5 months, and Japan had three wifi events within 2 months, so idk. Keep checking the Pokemon information sites is all I can really think of to know, tbh.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Currently there is no known information, but judging from Japan's release pattern, I'm thinking we'll probably get a new event sometime soon since technically there hasn't been a wifi event for 5 months, and Japan had three wifi events within 2 months, so idk. Keep checking the Pokemon information sites is all I can really think of to know, tbh.

ok thanks, do you know how to find the passwords to the new C-Gear skins

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Hey can anyone tell me how many DW pokemon have been released including Events and in game ones eg. Musharna/Munna and Darmanitan/Darumaka. I have counted 118 but i'm not to sure :?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
A little help

So, I am trying to get some pokemon from the global trade system, but it only lets you search for pokemon that you have already seen. Is there a way to get a friends pokedex data or some way besides getting all of the pokemon I need by other means?

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
I looked at Serebii but they don't have a list of Events.
I know of:
Kanto, Hoen and Sinnoh starters
Eevee Evolutions
Togekiss
Toxicroak
Pikachu
Smeargle, Eevee and Burmy

But are there anymore ?

Perriechu

Years
I looked at Serebii but they don't have a list of Events.
I know of:
Kanto, Hoen and Sinnoh starters
Eevee Evolutions
Togekiss
Toxicroak

But are there anymore ?

By that list I take it you're on about the DW events?

Croagunk, not Toxicroak. :P Arceus, Mamoswine, Porygon, Poliwhirl, Smeargle, Eevee and Burmy. Those are the events you missed out from your list.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
So, I am trying to get some pokemon from the global trade system, but it only lets you search for pokemon that you have already seen. Is there a way to get a friends pokedex data or some way besides getting all of the pokemon I need by other means?
Not that I know of, except for trading the Pokémon you want to search for, with a friend. There is another way of trading Pokémon on the GTS though, that doesn't require you to have seen them, GTS Negotiations. I think it's a lot of fun, you'll get a random trade partner, and just like a regular trade, both of you can put up three offers and negotiate. I got a lot of Pokémon that I didn't have before, and most of them will be from other gens as well. You can't search for anything specific though, except for level, and what kind of Pokémon it is (cool, cute, strange, and so on). You probably won't have success with the regular GTS anyway, unless you have a lvl 9 and under Zekrom/Reshiram >__>".

Hope this helps!

I have a question myself - at lvl. 55, Shuckle learns Power Split (or Power Share, as it's sometimes called). It adds up the offensive stats of the user and the opponent, and divides it in half. If you switch out, does the effect wear off, or does the opponent still have the affected offensive stats (and the user)? If so, for how many turns does it remain that way?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 26
  • U.S.
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
I finally bred a jolly gible but then I found out its IVs were all terrible (as in 0-6) except for its speed which was 31. So my question is should I try for another one and hope for better evs or does it not really matter. Also if I use a garchomp will no one want to battle me or should I just go for a salamence or hydreigon. Thanks

Perriechu

Years
I finally bred a jolly gible but then I found out its IVs were all terrible (as in 0-6) except for its speed which was 31. So my question is should I try for another one and hope for better evs or does it not really matter. Also if I use a garchomp will no one want to battle me or should I just go for a salamence or hydreigon. Thanks

I'd try for another. Perhaps look into Iv Breeding.

It depends who you're battling. If it's just friends it may not matter. Random battle have a specific banlist which doesn't include Garchomp. If you battle say someone in the Quick Battle Thread on here then it may matter. Since Chomp is banned. \; I'd still breed one if you want to, but if you want a good Dragon type to use. Breed a Salamence/Hydreigon/Dragonite.

Years
Shiny Breeding!

Hey Everyone, I am breeding for my favorite Shiny Pokemon, I just got a shiny charmander with Docile Nature which is my FAVORITE nature. I use a japanese version charmander and my own charizard to get him to be shiny. I have a Japanese version DOCILE natured DITTO, if I give that DITTO an EVERSTONE so DOCILE is passed on to my egg pokemon, will this affect/effect the possibilities of the pokemon being shiny? I just want all my shiny pokemon to have Docile Natures. Please advise! :) thanks!

Perriechu

Years
Shiny Breeding!

Hey Everyone, I am breeding for my favorite Shiny Pokemon, I just got a shiny charmander with Docile Nature which is my FAVORITE nature. I use a japanese version charmander and my own charizard to get him to be shiny. I have a Japanese version DOCILE natured DITTO, if I give that DITTO an EVERSTONE so DOCILE is passed on to my egg pokemon, will this affect/effect the possibilities of the pokemon being shiny? I just want all my shiny pokemon to have Docile Natures. Please advise! :) thanks!

Nope. The only thing that the Everstone will affect is the passed down nature. :) Why Docile? :x It does nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back