• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Square-Enix ☆ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm not a fan of Lightning (sadly, considering my username XD) but I know I'm in the minority for that... in the West, at least. I think Japan has always liked Serah more than Lightning, though, although I don't understand that either because she didn't have much of a role before XIII-2. @_@; (And I found her kind of grating in XIII-2 but she's just not the kind of character I usually like, I guess.) I like her over Lightning after 2, though.

I'm abolutely okay with a sequel, though, if only for more chances to use the battle system. I actually really, really adore it. *u*

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
think I'll be okay with a 13-3 as well. o3o
I really enjoyed the first two games, and would love to see how it all ends. xD;
As for the characters, I've got no particular favourite. I really like them all.
...But yeah, vXIII would be nice too, haha.

Spoiler:

KH3D Spoilers
Spoiler:

Cherrim

Years
KH3D Spoilers
Spoiler:
3D Spoilers
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
Well, I can't really judge. I'm stuck on the final boss of XIII-2. To be honest, call me terrible, but I liked the games, considering they were my first FF games, and I thought that they were both fine, I would be okay with a XIII-3 if it was done well. As for characters, I came to really like Hope. My younger brother and I used to have this thing with Hope where we complained that he was too whiny in XIII, but I feel as if after he conquered his fears, he became a nice, relatable character. I didn't really have much of an opinion of Serah, considering she was in about 20 minutes of the game, so I don't know. She became a really good character in XIII-2, in my opinion, although kind of bland, she's relatable to some level because she's down to Earth. I'm just hoping they don't milk the Fabula Nova Crystallis series...

also i love lightning don't judge me ok

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
So I started playing KH3D: DDD yesterday and omfg it's flippin' amazing. Probably my second favourite side-game in the series (apart from KH & KH2), since I'll always love BBS.

I'm only on the second world though, La Cite Des Cloches (I like how it isn't English) since I've been training a whole lot, haha.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
So I started playing KH3D: DDD yesterday and omfg it's flippin' amazing. Probably my second favourite side-game in the series (apart from KH & KH2), since I'll always love BBS.

I'm only on the second world though, La Cite Des Cloches (I like how it isn't English) since I've been training a whole lot, haha.

BBS, KH3D arent side games. Side games aka spin offs, they don't continue inthe story, they have a totally different story. So basically KH3D continues the story.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years

BBS, KH3D arent side games. Side games aka spin offs, they don't continue inthe story, they have a totally different story. So basically KH3D continues the story.
Yeah I know I didn't literally mean "spin-offs" but like they aren't numbered KH 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc., since KH 1 & 2 had many more worlds than the others, and had the main characters Sora, Donald, and Goofy and not Organization 13 like in 358/2 Days.

But basically apart from KH1&2, KH3D is one of my favourites. Re:coded was a waste of my $40 dollars. .-.

Cherrim

Years
I consider them side games. COM is the only true example we have of an in-between game since they've only released 1 and 2 as numbered games. It furthered the story but it wasn't absolutely necessary to understanding the next "main" game. I imagine KH3 will be the same in that everything in-between will probably be somewhat negligible. They'll probably summarize it before the game starts or something, somehow. I feel they almost have to considering how many systems KH has been on since KH2. :/ Obviously not everyone could pick up every game.

But "spin-offs" are a different thing entirely for me. If they decided to start a new series that used the Kingdom Hearts lore but was relatively unconnected from the current series/storyline (like maybe focusing on some random new Keyblade wielder that, unlike BBS's new wielders, had nothing to do with Sora/Xehanort), then it would be a spin-off.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
So now most of you have picked up KH3D hows everyone liking it!
I havent had a chance to leave town to get it yet (poor me) but I was still wondering what everyones been thinking of it so far (without spoilers would be nice.)

Im really excited to get a chance to play it though! It should be great fun :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
So now most of you have picked up KH3D hows everyone liking it!
I havent had a chance to leave town to get it yet (poor me) but I was still wondering what everyones been thinking of it so far (without spoilers would be nice.)

Im really excited to get a chance to play it though! It should be great fun :)
It's amazing. I love the Spirits that fight with you feature, and I just finished The Grid world for both Riku and Sora. Onto Prankster's Paradise now. :)

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
So, me and my friend were playing Super Smash Bros Brawl the other day, and we got to thinking: Square Enix needs to to make a game like Super Smash Bros, but with only Square Enix characters. We tried to think of a decent number of characters to add into the game, with weight classes and final smashes similar to the characters already in Super Smash Bros. We got a small list going, and I wanted to know what you think of our ideas, and what other characters should go into this game if it was to be made?

So here's the characters we got so far:
Name (Game Series), Weight Class

Sora (Kingdom Hearts), light
Riku (Kingdom Hearts), medium
Roxas (Kingdom Hearts), light
Neku (TWEWY), medium
Minamimoto (TWEWY), medium-heavy
Cloud (Final Fantasy), medium-heavy
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy), medium
Auron (Final Fantasy), heavy
Tidus (Final Fantasy), light
Yuna (Final Fantasy), light
Lightning (Final Fantasy), light-medium
Crono (Chrono Trigger), medium
Frog (Chrono Trigger), light

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
i don't know how to join, but i'll answer the topic anyway.
What's your favourite series by Square-Enix, and why?

I cannot really decide between final fantasy and kingdom hearts but i'll probably go with kingdom hearts because i love all of the games story and i love the touching moments and the comedic moments. It is just awesome! :)
I hope kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance will release in Estonia soon. :/

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Welcome rainerman3 to the club. :)
And omg forgot to say, but I loved KH3D. I must say I was overleveled to make gameplay easier but still, haha, it was still challenging. It was on Standard Mode too. I realized that I need to be on Proud/Critical to get the other trophies, so I'll replay it in a few months.

Spoiler:

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
And omg forgot to say, but I loved KH3D. I must say I was overleveled to make gameplay easier but still, haha, it was still challenging. It was on Standard Mode too. I realized that I need to be on Proud/Critical to get the other trophies, so I'll replay it in a few months.

Spoiler:

:O KH3D sounds like so much FUN! WHY WONT IT RELEASE HERE WHERE I LIVE!?!??!

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
What is your favourite series made by Square-Enix?
Kingdom Hearts

Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
It's a tie between Axel(Lea) and Riku. I just love the contrast between their stories.

What console(s) do you hope Kingdom Hearts III will be on?
Ps3 and hopefully 3ds

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
OKAY WELCOME EVERYONE WHO I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO WELCOME. fml, inactivity. I blame preparing for college next year.

Spoiler:

KH3D is amazing. Sadly, I haven't got to buy it yet, but my bff irl has lent me his copy indefinitely (originally it was going to be two weeks, but then he skipped off on holiday with his parents so yaaaay <3) I beat it on Standard too! I'll probably wait till I get my own copy to beat it on Proud/Critical.

spoilers: KH3D

Spoiler:

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
I still need to beat KH 3D. Only have done Tranverse Town,Notra Dame and now trying to beat the Crab boss battles as Riku and Sora

Cherrim

Years
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU SEQUEL. SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL.

Well, probably. I mean, it's speculation until that countdown stops.

An official Square-Enix teaser site officially appeared: the top page is counting down seven days. And the character designer is listed as Tetsuya Nomura and Kobayashi Gen. And you can see the URL... it's "subaseka"! What does this mean? The obvious speculation is that something will happen at midnight on the 27th. Nomura-san, in a previous interview, hinted that they might look into a "Subarashiki Kono Sekai" sequel. Isn't this fun!

Source: http://www.ff-reunion.net/sqex/2012/08/20/timelimit-within-7days (translated myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back