• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cutest Pokemon from DPPt?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Now this right here is a cutie!!

200px-Sugimori_433.png

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2013
This one is very hard to choose. Gen IV had so many cute new Pokemon! If I can narrow it down to the top three cutest of the Generation, it has to be Shaymin, Shinx and Bidoof since its just the goofiest looking thing ever! I mean look at those darn cheeks! :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
When Happiny was revealed, I went nuts. I thought it was just absolutely grand. Pink and small and cute! That faded quick, since it's not really one of my favorites or anything, nor am I a huge fan of the concept of baby Pokemon. But it's adorable! Sky Shaymin is cute too. And Rotom. And Shinx! And Drifloon!

Okay I'm gonna call Drifloon as the cutest gen IV Pokemon imo.

flooflil.png
floofagain2.png

my plushie, my photography, my icon, you can't has. but ya see this is why i pick drifloon <3

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Pachirisu, Shaymin and Piplup...they're all adorable <3
Especially Piplup, which I mostly picked for its cuteness ^_^

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
There were sooo many cute Pokemon in DPPt I don't even know where to start...

Buneary, Pachirisu, Roserade, Mime Jr., Piplup, Chimchar, so many!

LugiaDialga

ɹʍɐɹ
Years
I'm the weird type of person who finds the creatures with fangs and claws adorable. >w>;;
So to me, the cutest 4th Gen Pokemon is an honest hard tie between Giratina, Dialga, or Luxray. Or Turtwig. That thing is adorable too~

Back