• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black/White Kyurem with the blue/red wires or without?

What Black/White Kyurem do you like better

• the form without wires

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • the form with wires

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
you may have noticed that both Black Kyurem & White Kyurem both has two different looks. them alone and their look with four attaching wires. blue wires for Black Kyurem and red wires for White Kyurem. which form do you like better? the form without wires or the form with them?

I personally hate the form with wires

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Reference pic for wires!
Spoiler:

I like them better with wires. They add nice colors to the pokémon and makes them look complicated and fierce. Without the wires, they almost look... proud and regal somehow. I like the fierce, colorful looks better, on both pokémon. White Kyurem looks almost okay without wires though, imo.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
I wasn't a big fan of Kyurem-B/W in either form, unfortunately. While Kyurem/Zekrom looks nice in its art, in sprite form it's far too much going on, while Kyurem/Reshiram looks good nowhere. All three of those legendary dragons look great on their own, but pokéfusion is a concept that proved to me that there is a point where designs are too busy.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I didn't like their designs full stop regardless of the wires, but I did prefer the wired version. At first I hated it, it just seemed like a silly design to me, but after seeing it in the Keldeo movie I actually started to like Kyurem's altered forms. The way the tail and 'wires' worked together with the body to help him with his stronger attacks was really cool to see haha.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like Black/White Kyurem better with the wires; the wires apparently increase their power or at least control it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
The wires look so stupid.

I would pick no wires, but can I pick no formes at all? These ugly, unnecessary and repugnant forums can go **** a turkey.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I don't like these designs, regardless of the wires. I guess with, because there's a reason for them... that I forget. o3o

Back