• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
@Dipu: HII! Everything's been alright so far. How about you? c:

@Slender: Welcome back!

My power prescription for my eyes is so high that all I can see without the use of glasses and contacts are blurry shapes and colours. During my last eye checkup, I think it's now about 700 for each eye. Too high for comfort. Guess it's a price for glueing my eyes to my GameBoy screen when I was young hehe. xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
@Dipu: HII! Everything's been alright so far. How about you? c:

Everything's alright here, I'm just tired. :c

I really want to do it soon. My mom keeps peeking over my shoulder and asking me what I'm doing. Having this would let me do whatever I want without prying eyes.

Your mom's face when she sees you staring at a white screen with shades on.

Synerjee

Years
Woah, that looks really cool! But...won't people be suspicious of you staring at a white screen? They would think you're out of your mind ahaha xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
True haha. I certainly would think something isn't quite right with your head, if I weren't to know that you can see what's on the screen.

<_<
Apparently Entei is nearly impossible to draw. I don't even like the legendary beasts, though, so I'm not too irritated about failing to draw it.

Last edited:

Synerjee

Years
@Slender: But but the legendary beasts are awesome! Why don't you like it? :c

@Xulek: Woww, nice drawings! I was never too good with graphics and drawing. I'm not what you call an artist. I just take a look at one of those drawings and wonder how people draw them. Some skill they've got there~ (*。*)

Crux

Evermore
Years
Ello Dcc, anyone there?

Wooooooow *facepalm*
Last time I checked, B/R/G came before Lg/Fr.
The infamous shorts wearing boy isn't exclusive to Lg/Fr. xS

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Guys let's get my DCC to 10k posts before it switches to the new one this month :333

Crux

Evermore
Years
Aha! Hey guys.

Well, just start another spamming 'war' and you'll blaze right through.
Don't expect me to take place though!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013

PC is slow as hell right now. Don't know if it's just me or if it's affecting everyone

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If you start spamming Livewire will blame me and I'll get banned :( No spamming!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013

Shouldn't have told us to get 10,000. That gave me the incentive to post.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

War can come later, sleep first before I can go gunsablazin again at full strength.

And yes, PC is being slow, like Stephen Hawking in a triathlon slow.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm gonna make a new theme but idk exactly what yet :3 I have an idea of the design and it's going to be from fate/zero but idk which person yet!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Honestly I thought I would be keeping the avatar from the It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular manga for a bit longer. Yeah I know it's a long name for a manga what else is new lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back