• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FR Titlescreen request thread! 256/240 color

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Titlescreen (INSERTION) thread FR
by Sniper

Well, I've been receiving a lot of request lately and successfully given them what they wanted. So I thought why not help the others too no matter what their reason is.

So yeah, I can insert a whole titlescreen and I'll be glad to take request anytime as long as you have patience as well.

Here's a little sample that I don't want you to have cause it's mine c:

1basjRt.png
2CcIMDh.png
SSPJoYY.png

Format request.

Titlescreen:
Rom (optional):

WARNING! WARNING! WAAARNING!
- your image titlescreen must be 240/160 size.
- make sure to make a backup!
- don't blame me for anything wrong with your rom.

Make your titlescreens then post it here. I'll be glad to insert it for you!

NOTE: If it's a fresh new rom then we have no problem inserting it. IF it's not then give me a proper offset to put into. Check your hex editor too for 100% surenesssssss.

and unfortunately, I am still receiving request. But nevertheless, I am now available to take 2 request at a time.

Last edited:

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Question, do you use the 256 color method posted somewhere in the tutorial section, where you use the Pokemon logo for the title screen? Cause if you want I can show or a slightly difficult method on how to keep the multi-layer effect for the title screen while still having 256 colors.

(In doing this method it removes the issues regarding right before the title screen being glitchy and not working on hardware)

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Question, do you use the 256 color method posted somewhere in the tutorial section, where you use the Pokemon logo for the title screen? Cause if you want I can show or a slightly difficult method on how to keep the multi-layer effect for the title screen while still having 256 colors.

(In doing this method it removes the issues regarding right before the title screen being glitchy and not working on hardware)

Yes, I do. I'd like to keep up with the method I use right now despite knowing that, it's still handy. But I may ask you on other time about it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024

If you know how to fix that, would you mind sharing it with the rest of us? Or if you didn't figure it out, share where you found it?

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
If you know how to fix that, would you mind sharing it with the rest of us? Or if you didn't figure it out, share where you found it?

Well I did find it myself, but the only reason I havent posted a tutorial on it is because its kinda a pain in the ass to do.
But I can post a tutorial within the next couple of days.

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
Hello, could you do my title screen?

I am working on pokemon CoC version.

I will send you the background and details soon.

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
See this.....
poke_COC.png

if you could then pls write the "clash of clans version" in official Fire red style...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Hiya man
Could you make me a title screen with gengar, noivern and mum on it all in one with the title pokemon xenon version also don't forget to put a press start button on it.
Cheers DrArray

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Hi guys! I am currently back to work. If you have no idea what is the difference of this thread. Then check the titlescreens I have up top. They are my works though, you can't use it. So I can insert two titlescreens at a time with your 240/160 titlescreen size and everything clear. Don't worry, insertion only take minutes. So your call!

Please follow this format regarding your request!
Titlescreen:
Your rom (optional):

If your FireRed is already hacked then give me a offset(freespace) to insert into and your rom as well!
If you don't like exposing your rom here then feel free to give the link through pm.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Can u make me a title screen with zekrom and reshiram pokemon SuperNova Version and in the background make it a dark background and if possible on reshiram half is blue flames and one zekroms half thunderbolts sorry if im asking for alot but if u can do it that would be great

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Can u make me a title screen with zekrom and reshiram pokemon SuperNova Version and in the background make it a dark background and if possible on reshiram half is blue flames and one zekroms half thunderbolts sorry if im asking for alot but if u can do it that would be great

Well.. no. Sorry, but what I do here is only for insertion. So if have your titlescreen done. Then, I'll be glad to insert it for you. Read the first post for reference ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 18, 2019
Hello I would like you to insert a title screen in a clean rom in offsets D00000 and up
Thanks in advanced
@Sniper
Send the rom for mega

EDIT: Title screen and cover is the same is not it?

I not speak english

Attachments

• Pokémon Within the origin.png
    Pokémon Within the origin.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Years
Titlescreen: Have Celebi at the left screen with a blue sky background. the title name is Pokemon Time Break.
Rom: Fire red.
P/s : if you are reading and making this than thank you so much :15:

Back