• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Pearil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i walk along and see a rocket grunt hiding behind a tree."hey you!stop there!"a hint of malice resides in my voice. i chase after him and catch him."i challenge you to a battle ,grunt"i take a pokeball of my belt and throw it forward. a red fox appears."go vulpix!"the grunt throws a pokeball and a houndoom appears."vulpix quick attack!"i look behind the grunt and see a girl and a green pokemon.the houndour fall to the ground and cant get back up."vulpix return!"i run past the grunt shoving him into a tree full of spinerak.i go into the shadows and dissapear in my ninja suit. i climb a tree and wait to see what she will do.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
Years
Name: Amethystia Moon (Amy)

Pokemon: Vaporeon (Aqua), Dragonair (Starlight), Charizard (Charm), Jigglypuff (Candy), Electabuzz (Light), and Fearow (Eon). (All Female)

Personality: She's charmining, yet quite cute. Not much of her identity is known to other pokemon trainers, though. Amy might be a helpful trainer around these parts, but sometimes, she get's annoyed by the fact that people keep on following her around for no reason. As her adventures go on, Amy is quite an artistic trainer, and is always willing to try new things. It now looks as if something has piqued her inquest and now she looks forward for new goals to happen.

Description: Amy

Who you are taking over for: Diana

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
Well i guest i take over the part of the iron mask if thats not to much troble
just one question when dose my charature come in to the story ?

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Your character comes in later in the story as we're taking Celebi to the lake of life. But you also appear before that confronting a forty year older Pokemon Hunter and demanding to know where he almost caught Celebi forty years ago.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i jumpdown from the tree and release my vulpix and flareon."vulpi,flare i want you to stand watch ok?"i walk over to he girl and the green pokemon. "do you need help?"i look down at them and take my ninja face mask off revealing my hair and face."how did you come to be here?i saw you just appear in mid air and fall to the ground."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i jumpdown from the tree and release my vulpix and flareon."vulpi,flare i want you to stand watch ok?"i walk over to he girl and the green pokemon. i look down at them and take my ninja face mask off revealing my hair and face.i leab down and shake the girl gently."wake up."i shake gently her again.i whisper."waker up are you alright?"

ooc: im sorry but i will have to leave this roleplay. im really busy. feel free to give reasons why i should stay.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
Celebi uses it's strength and flies off before anyone sees it. Alana didn't respond to the boy shaking her. She was still out cold. Celebi landed behind the small temple to rest then panting flew off again.

OOC: I have a reason. You're the only person who's posted!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
ooc:ok ill stay.

ic: i look around annd think." hmm. i dont have any water pokemon."i look around."vulpix .can you go and find a water pokemon and ask for its help?"vulpix runs off and i sit down next to the girl."who would do such a thing to such a cute girl."

Alana

Years
Celebi wanders on through the forest barely staying airborn. Many Pokemon watch it go by worriedly. Finally it falls to the ground. Only it's about twenty feet high. It's on the top of two gigantic fallen trees. Pokemon gather around calling out to each other in worried tones.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
after 5 minutes vulpix comes back with a poliwag and it looks scared.i carefully pick it up ."poliwag could you use water gun on this girl here?be gentle though. its just to wake her up." the pokemon nods and smiles. i put it down and it walks away to 5 metres i then shoots a stream of water from its mouth and it lands on the girls face slashing it."ok thats enough."the poliwag jumps up and down and walks away

Alana

Years
Alana's eye lids flicker. She moans softly and sits up rubbing her head. "What's going on? Where am I? Ah!" She shoves the boy in front of her and forces herself to her feet. "What did you do with Celebi?" She demands.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i get knocked ack and fall over. i hit my head on a rock.i snap at the girl." i dont know what your talking about!i just saw you fall onto the ground from thin air.i was trying to see if you were ok.geez talk about rude."i get up and start walking away." vulpix ,Flare. come on she doesnt want our help"

Alana

Years
"Just appeared?" Muttered Alana quielt in confusion. "What do you mean? I was just running from that hunter then...." She suddnely remembered what the girl had said about being taken to another time. She started to shake slightly. "I wonder if...uh I have ot go." She said hurredly then she took off the way she was sure the girl lived.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i atch the girl go and yell after her."YOU WONT FIND A GIRL!!!" i walk away and talk to my self."just an old lady who keeps talking about her past that she saw a girl dissapear with the legend of the forest."i stop and start walking back and start jogging to the old ladies house."vulpix ,flare return."they return to their pokeballs and i start sprinting."she must have bumped her head pretty hard."

Alana

Years
When Alana reaches the place she stops. Something seems different. "Hello!" She calls out in aslightly panicked voice. A young girl appears carrying a basket. She looked alot like the girl who had warned her but she was wearing different cloths.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a kind voice.

"Yes. Uh why did you change your cloths?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" At that moment an old lady appeared. She was wearinf a familiar outift. "Oh hi grandma." Said the girl.

"You're..." Stuttered Alana. The old woman stared.

"Oh my. It's you!" She ran forward and held Alana by the shoulders. "I can't believe it. You've come back."

"Grandma where did she come back from?"

"Diana I've told you the story of the girl who vanished in the forest forty years ago." Alana's heart stopped.

"F..forty years." She said almost silently.

"But this can't be her."

"Maybe not. But it is." The old woman smiled at her then saw the look of horror on her face. "Come with me. I'll explain." She led Alana and the girl named Diana into a tree house.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i reach the houseand see the lady and her grandduaghter taking the girl inside. i walk over to the ouse and lean against the wall waiting.

Alana

Years
Once they were seated at the table the woman introduced herself as Towa. "Tell me what happened in the forest."

"Well all I was doing was scetching some Pokemon, oh my scetch book I dropped it, I guess it's lost."

"Not really. Hold on." Towa got up and picked up a wrapped package. "I found this in the forest forty years agoa nd kept it just in case."

"But, thank you. I guess this proves it. Anyways this guy on a motorcycle or something appeared and he was chasing a Pokemon. I tried to help it but it was hurt badly. But I tripped and then there was this weird light and a strange sound then everything went black. I think the hunter called the Pokemon Celebi."

"Celebi? But isn't that the Voice of the Forest?"

"Yes it is Diana. And that's why Alana is in the wrong time." Alana sat there staring at her hands.

"I wonder where Celebi went. It was hurt badly. I hope it's ok. DO you think it kept going in time and just dropped me?"

"No. If it was that hurt it probably just flew off and headed for the Lake of Life."

"The Lake of Life? What's that?"

"It's where Celebi lives." Replied Towa.

"But I have a feeling that Celebi never made it. I have to find it and help it." She stood up holding her notebok tightly.

"Alright then. I'll point you in the right direction and if you need help you can always come back. When you enter the forest go left for about half a mile then right adn follow the guide."

"The guide? Well thank you." Said Alana. She put the notebook in her backpack and hurried out the door. She didn't notice the boy there as she was in a hurry.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i run off after the girl. i catch up with her and continue running beside her."follow me. i dont live here but i know them off by heart. i take it your heading to the lake of life?"

Last edited:

Alana

Years
"Leave me alone. I don't know you. All I know is that you wer standing over me whe I woke up and eavesdropping on my conversation." She sped up and started running hoping to find Celebi. She spotted two gigantic fallen trees with Pokemon all around. "I bet..." She grabbed some of the vines that were growing on the side and started climbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back