• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon! [ Shiny Edition ]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
WHO'S THAT POKEMON
SHINY EDITION!
Also known as the "tara stopped being lazy" edition
(I really hope none of you guys missed this one)​

Information

The Shiny Edition of 'Who's that Pokemon!' is a bit different than the normal WTP. The Pokemon in question is the shiny version of the Pokemon, so be more cautious when trying to figure out the answer. Once you think you know which Pokemon it is, PM BinaryPeaches your guess. Winners will receive the following*:
First Correct Guess: Bronze Shiny WTP Emblem
After Three Correct Guesses: Silver Shiny WTP Emblem
After Five Correct Guesses: Gold Shiny WTP Emblem
*Numbers maybe change depending on how often the Shiny Editions happen.

BinaryPeaches will be keeping track of how many guesses each member has done. If you think you've reached 3 or 5 guesses but haven't received an emblem, contact her and it'll be sorted out. However, please keep in mind that BinaryPeaches might not have sent out the emblems yet, so try to be patient. At the end of the week she (or whoever is hosting this) post what Pokemon it was, and the winners of that week. Then within the next few moments a new thread with the next Pokemon will be posted.​

Rules

• You may only guess once per week, so be sure you're extremely sure of your guess before PMing.
  • Make sure you only guess one Pokemon. There's no '______ or ______'. Even if one is right I'll be counting it as wrong because it's technically two guesses.
  • Do not put your guess in this thread. Please PM BinaryPeaches your guess.
  • Put 'Who's That Pokemon' (or 'WTP') in the subject of your PM when you send your guess.
  • You may post in this thread. However, it may not be anything that might hint to other people what the Pokemon is, or the Pokemon's name. All posts with such information will be deleted and marked as spam. What you may post is if you guess, and how hard/easy you think it was.
  • You may discuss last week's Pokemon in this thread, in the case you didn't get a chance to in the thread before this one.
  • There will be no hints. Don't ask for them.
  • Don't bug me if the answer is late. Real life might have possibly suddenly got in the way. If I know about something in advanced I'll mention it, but life likes to take unexpected turns. Just be patient and the answer will be put up as soon as I possibly can.
  • The Shiny Edition of WTP does not count towards your normal count for WTP, as it serves its own emblems.
  • Have fun!

Pokemon of the Week

peGzh.png

(Colors should be more exact this time! ♥)​

Past WTPs

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
AWW YEEE <3

You are a swift Vigoroth Peaches not a Slaking

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
This is my first time, but despite that, I'm gonna randomly guess by the first thing that comes to mind.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I went through extra effort to make sure the colors matched this time around. :'D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Was it? I know Twiggy was talking about how to colors were off in the last one. xD; But I guess it varied between people.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Yes they were off like 3 points man it was hardly noticable lolll.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I have no idea what it is...
I want to randomly guess (1/649...better than a shiny with a Masuda Method...though Masuda Methods usually take like 365 eggs...and I have 1 guess...I don't want to do the Math!)

I'll guess later.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Answer will be put up this weekend (either Saturday or Sunday). If Monday comes around and it's still not here, feel free to hunt me down or something.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
tomorrow will be spankin time

Sephirothxx

Likes Ruby version
Years
Is every sprite the most recent one? Like is every who's that pokemon sprite taken from black and white? Or could the sprite be from any of the games with shinies in them?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The images that are used are the Dream World images. The Shiny Colors come from the B/W Sprites. So yes, you are correct.

Sorry about not bringing up the answer during the weekend guys. I was busy. But I'll shuffling through your answers now so I'll have it to you guys very soon!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hi guys here's your answer!

bxdRK.png

JELLICENT

Winner's of this Week's WTP:
Forever
CrimsonDisc
vaporeon7
rbedsole
Sayan
Scarf
Shayla1312
Rednael
Yoshikkko
shinysweety

A much better turn out than the last one, which makes me happy. ♥ The next one will be up soon. I think we all needed a break since I got more PMs since I have in a while iirc haha. But don't worry. It's not going to be a month or two before the next one this time. ;;

Back