• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bargains/Vouchers/Sales Thread

Years

Bargains/Vouchers/Sales Thread

In this thread, you can share the gaming deals that are going around, whether it is a big Steam sale, a new offer on consoles/games/accessory or anything to do with Video Games, you can share them here.

If you post in here, please operate under the following rules:

[S-HIGHLIGHT]No advertising
This might seem like a bit of an odd rule, but I mean don't spam a company or website endlessly; if they have a good deal, tell us about it and why.
Who is it for?
Some offers might only be for certain consoles and parts of the world, so please state who is eligible.
All PC wide rules apply
Because why wouldn't they! :3
[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
This is here for the community to share the load on good offers and deals they have found, so it is a tool for you guys; use it as you like under the rules, but if it is abused, it will be taken away.

I will try and have a 'Deal of the -insert amount of time here-' at a later date.

PSN+
Catherine
The Cave
XCOM
Gravity Rush
ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD (YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE GET IT NOW)​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
There's currently a small Steam Sale on. 5 or so days left!

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Some notable games up for grabs. In light of the new Big Picture functionality released. If you're a joypad gamer like me, there's some good games on sale which are compatible with them!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
humble thq bundle 1 dollar for some of thq's best games just google humblebundle i cant post links

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
humble thq bundle 1 dollar for some of thq's best games just google humblebundle i cant post links
Yep! I totally forgot about this. I bought it this week. 7 days left on that one.

THQ Humble Bundle, 6 games for $1 including their soundtracks, or say $5.60 or so and get Saints Row: The Third also. I'd advise signing up to their newsletter, the deals they do are great! Might I add that the current deal includes Steam keys so they can each be activated. I paid the $5.60 for the Saints Row also, totally worth it.

Mr. Magius

  
Years
Yep! I totally forgot about this. I bought it this week. 7 days left on that one.

THQ Humble Bundle, 6 games for $1 including their soundtracks, or say $5.60 or so and get Saints Row: The Third also. I'd advise signing up to their newsletter, the deals they do are great! Might I add that the current deal includes Steam keys so they can each be activated. I paid the $5.60 for the Saints Row also, totally worth it.
Yeah wow, thanks for telling me! Bought this on the spot :D

Years

Thank you to Draegast and Gav for bringing this to our attention; I also baught this on the spot! :3​

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
For anyone interested, the THQ Humble Bundle added two more games. If you already paid for the Bundle you can redeem the new games from the same page you got your Steam keys on.

Years
The image in the thread starter is from this sale.

Up to 50% off games at GAME!

This includes games such as; Halo 4, Hitman: Absolution, Dishonored, MoH: Warfighter. It is a phenomenal sale so I wouldn't miss out. :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
http://www.humblebundle.com/
The 7th Indie Bundle is up. Some interesting titles there. Again, pay what you like and get all those games, pay over the average amount and get two more. 2 weeks left on it. Enjoy!

Years
OH BOY PREPARE YOUR WALLETS

The Steam Holiday Sale has begun, and is on until January 5th. There's new deals everyday, every few hours, and a community chosen deal. Truly this is a time to buy some games you'll never play. Head on over to the Steam Store!
I saw this a bit earlier on, it is an amazing sale! Thanks for bringing this up :D

I've already bought all the Hitman stuff so I'm good for this sale. Borderlands 2 stuff I already got so I'm set and waiting 'till the next offer is up :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
HO BOY IF ONLY I HAD MONEY. I was waiting for the Steam Sale all Winter, then waited for someone to throw it in here haha.

Also http://www.gog.com/ are having a sale. Some good deals in there. I highly recommend whipping up The Witcher 2.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Is it bad that my biggest concern is getting the Winter Sale badge? :(

One thing on my wishlist is 99 cents now...I should probably buy it.

Years
Origin are doing 66% off Capcom titles, and there are some good games thrown in there if anyone is interested.

Also, Steam are doing 75% off a popular, top-selling game every day. The current game, Terraria, is almost up, so if that game doesn't interest you at £1.49 then you can wait a few hours for the next offer to be up.

Steam also have some Midweek Madness sales which includes; 50% off Lego LoTR and 75% off Sims 3. There are other games thrown around Steam on sale so it's worth checking it out.

Last edited:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
It's a bit of a small deal, but Ni no Kuni was released yesterday in North America and it's $55 on PSN as opposed to $60.

If you're extremely cheap like I am, then this is really worth it because it's such a good game.

Years
Ohhh, snazzy deal!

Tomb Raider series (9 TR games!) is 75% off on Steam today. Also if you pre-purchase Tomb Raider today you get 25% off the Square Enix Hit Collection. :3

User19sq

For a limited time only, Steam is selling the PC release of Brutal Legend for 25% off its regular price, making it $15.00, and includes early access to the multiplayer beta and two promotional items for Team Fortress 2. The game itself will unlock in two weeks, more or less, but the pre-purchase is a deal worth springing for.

Back