• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Where do i post questions about ash grey bugs/glitches?

Here is the AshGray hack thread, but giradialkia somewhat recently closed it. However, the first post of the thread goes over some of the difficult parts of the games, whether they be bugs or glitches, and you can find that under the section with this image:
bugs.png
Some of the glitches include 'Teachy TV being broken,' if that's the kind of thing you're culling for? 8) However, if you find things that are undescribed, you might have to just deal with it because the creator of the hack hasn't been active in almost a year. Sorry about that! 8(

Honest

Hi!
Years
They pick it up automatically, as far as I'm aware. I paid through snail mail, and within three days, Steve had gotten my donation and given me supportership. The most I had done before that was rant about me giving away 10 bucks in the DCC. =P

If I'm right, and that the same applies if you pay via Paypal, then nope. You don't have to do anything aside from having a kind heart.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Can I have my user name changed at all?

Not at the present time. They're a possibility in the (hopefully near) future, as we've figured out a way in which they could be done without the previous limitations which we had, but we'd still have some stuff to work out. As it stands though, no, I'm afraid that username changes aren't possible.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I am having trouble embedding a video from youtube in the rate the song above you game.

I did use proper BBCode tags and put the URL of the video in them...so why is it not working?

Last edited:

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Did not work, I did this:

lAoiZL7dHkY

and this:

v=lAoiZL7dHkY

Wont work.

Can you consider changing that so you just have to pop the url from the address bar in? This set up is so frustrating!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back