• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years

IT: I missed the second-person writing?
IT: Darnit, that's like my thing and everything! Oh well. It seemed like it was amusing while it lasted, haha.
IT: Anyways, welcome to the club, Zen! I mean, DW.
IT: Well, I guess people are going to read it when it un-gigapauses, but even then people will probably take their time.
IT: That's not a bad thing, though, but still...
IT: And the only thing we have to carry us over is Namco High. Which isn't so bad, but... meh. Don't think it'll be the same.
IT: Speaking of, Namco High isn't entirely Homestuck-related, but would it hurt to bring that up as a conversation topic? I mean, it does have like three cameo characters from Homestuck in it anyways.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

ST: I can't believe I missed the second person narration :<
ST: Well, at least it was fun :3
ST: Welcome, DW, although, to be honest...
ST: It was only natural more people would join.
ST: It just keeps happening.
ST: And I second Kenneth, are we allowed to discuss Namco High as long as we somehow make it remain on-topic?
ST: Homestuck speaking?
ST: Like, seriously, that thing is just so silly, with Tomari and Galaga and then Terezi, one just cannot avoid talking about it o.O
ST: Anyways, I'll wait on Rika to comment on whether if we're allowed to board the topic of not :3
ST: Y'know, when she's no longer distraught over people not watching the flash animations~

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
DW: Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! ^-^
DW: I'm sure to be found posting on here, discussing the various future topics I run into on Homestuck...
DW: However I have been informed that I have quite a bit of catching up to do XD
DW: although I am on an extended summer hiatus, so it should only take me a few weeks to catch up hopefully...

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
CA: Bring back the second-person writing!

Karkat_thinks_about_Jade.gif

You FINALLY brought it back. Apparently, you can't find an appropriate gif for this one so you decide to give some JadeJade on the club.

:33 < oooh some karkitty is shipping jadejade! soooooo cute!

Last edited:

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
===> TG: continu d secund person rightwing
TG: fix typoos

05921_1.gif

You wake up on the floor of your bedroom after your harcore-party-for-one last night. You decide to negate the topic of JadeJade to stop everyone feeling totes awkward

TG: what am i doin here
TG: any1 got any predicktions as 2 when the upd8 will finally come??
TG: *i totally didnt include that typo on purpose
TG: im hilarious

Salzorrah

Years
CA: TALK ABOUT SHIPPING!

Quadrant_diagram.gif

You decided that you came in with JadeJade too strong. You instead replace the topic with the beautiful world of shipping!

DISCUSS ABOUT HOMESTUCK SHIPPING FOOLS OR DIE!

:33 < YAY!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
IT: Panic about shipping

02403.gif

You honestly don't understand how anyone could talk about this all day. Actually, that's a load of crap. You totally understand it, but you've decided that if you reveal your ship you will open a ton of conversations about other ships, ships which you don't want to know about, blackrom, redrom, and Peanut Butter and Jelly. You dread the last one the most as you don't even UNDERSTAND why it exists. It just does.

Regardless, you must admit that this does interest you. You're still not entirely sure that you want to die, however, so you bring up JohnRoxy and quietly scurry away.

IT: I wasn't here. *scurry*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
RD: Succumb to JohnxRoxy feels and spoil stuff for the new member

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

RD: oh yeah. also welcome thezentraveler. I shall add you to the member's list!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

RD: oh brother.
RD: the shipping situation is senseless, since the author himself makes fun of the phenomena that is shipping.
RD: he ships himself with Rufio. And not the troll Rufioh, but the guy from the Hook movie.
RD: and also horses I think?
RD: by the way, DW, did you skip the Intermission or dutifully read through it trying to understand? :)
RD: the act with Spades Slick in the green Felt mansion.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
ST: Consider Shipping As A Fluid Thing In Homestuck

Spoiler:

ST: Shipping as a thing that makes sense, you say?
ST: Mehehehehe...
ST: It's so sad it actually doesn't really makes sense, which is exactly why it's so logic.
ST: As for the Felt Mansion
ST: At first, I thought it was just unnecessary filler that didn't make sense
ST: And at the time, it didn't for me
ST: But after it actually became a thing, I realized everything, no matter how senseless it looks, is important for Homestuck
ST: Which is why I learned to never underlook stuff within the comic, like, ever.
ST: But yeah DW, sis you skip it or read thru it?
ST: We're already distraught over people skipping flash animations, so think carefully of what you'll answer~​

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
==> Your own chumhandle: kimpleEmotionlust
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Let's go Prospit :>
==> How far have you read: Up until a mile after alpha kids were introduced.
==> Answer current topic: I'm sorry what? Pfft anyways :,D Seen Olympus Overdrive a little if anyone even knows what that is :,D Hmmm. My fav characters.is Gamzee Eridan sollux and Equius :,D no I no regret XD. I even indulge.myself with my own OC to tango wihin the midst with a "harsh realistic" view on the matter of Alternia's troll lifestyle. Oh Kardna (my character) is a orange/brown blood.colored.troll x3 might I add.

Sorry for double posting but honestly guys. I'm so happy I found a thread with this stuff. Man makes me miss them homestuck times xD

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
CA: welcome KE to the club!
CA: so guys
CA: merry christmas to you all
CA: i dont really know if there is a troll equivalent of christmas
CA: i wish there was :[
CA: but atleast we can still share stories about troll jegus' wriggling day i suppose :/
CA: or better yet our stories?
CA: ugh i really wish there was a troll christmas :(​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
(On my phone so no text formatting lol)

Isn't it that holiday Kanaya and Karkat talk about in some memo? "what did you do for last __?" "Me and my lusus stayed at home blah it was nice".

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
KE: Just did some openyyng of the presents, yya know?
KE: Got a laptop from myy ancestors.
KE: Surprised to the bone, yyo.
KE: Overall veryy happyy ^-^ yyou?
KE: Might I add, whyy such a vulgar memo title @-@ Oh dearyy.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years

RD: oh brother.
RD: the shipping situation is senseless, since the author himself makes fun of the phenomena that is shipping.
RD: he ships himself with Rufio. And not the troll Rufioh, but the guy from the Hook movie.
RD: and also horses I think?
RD: by the way, DW, did you skip the Intermission or dutifully read through it trying to understand? :)
RD: the act with Spades Slick in the green Felt mansion.

DW: I haven't skipped anything, I'm a pretty average anime/manga enthusiast, so I feel like reading everything is... well required.
DW: I'm currently bookmarked where AH makes you reread the troll relationship explanation (I've been fairly busy XD)
DW: That includes interactive Flash animations as well, I enjoyed the one where I got to travel around LOWAS speaking to the locals... and smashing monsters... ^-^
DW: I hope that answers your questions XD...

Salzorrah

Years
KE: Might I add, whyy such a vulgar memo title @-@ Oh dearyy.

CA: coz we are responsible people
CA: we would never scoff at things vulgar like buckets
CA: we are mature people here
CA: anyways i really wish we had a new album to listen to
CA: or maybe the updates :[
CA: oh and here is something from me ;33

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
That's cool, DW! I love when I realize people know about Homestuck. Hasn't happened too often.

Happy new year to you all and I hope you'll keep loving Homestuck! Let's also hope Hussie will bring updates back soon.

Salzorrah

Years
CA: omg
CA: happy new year fellow homestucks
CA: and I WISH hussie would already post the upd8
CA: well i think that this would be the perfect time to say it
CA: but before i do, lemme show you something awesome
CA: i have been listening to this parody for quite sometime and it is awesome
CA: be warned there are pg13 words and swears here and there but no buckets :P

Spoiler:

Back