• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon do you think is the strongest Gen 3 Ledgendary?

What pokemon do you think is the strongest Gen 3 Ledgendary?

• Regirock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regice

• Registeel

• Latios

• Latias

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Groudon

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snerd

Super Nerd
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 14, 2011
I'm not that sure but I once had a Lv. 100 Kyogre and it was undefeated, so I'll say Kyogre. :classic:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Deoxys i feel is very very powerfull!
With some clever ev's and attacks it can kick a**
But Rayquaza is also pretty epic.. So i dunno though i voted
Deoxys!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
I might be a little biased (XD), but I chose Deoxys. In-game it is probably the most versatile pokemon besides Arceus, and all of its forms can hold their own pretty well.

Also, in the movie, although it was defeated by Rayquaza at first, Deoxys seems to have more long-term energy that Rayquaza. Sure, it comes in these magnificent burst of power to stop Groudon/Kyogre or to blast at Deoxys, but Deoxys can keep going for a lot longer. Plus, Deoxys has regenerating powers, and can still live with only its brain-thing remaining.

Back